PDA

View Full Version : Time to stop lurking.

Massaki
May 5, 2012, 05:51 PM
Hey, y'all. Very long time lurker here, ever since the release of the original PSO back on Dreamcast going all the way to PSP2i.

I thought it was already time to register once and for all now that PSO2 is right around the corner. The PSO2 board came in very handy during the CBT phase and even now I still find myself coming to the board everyday checking on to see if there's any new bit of info. All I gotta say is thank you for everything, even got a couple chuckles out of some threads. It's time to repay in some way by joining up the community officially instead of running around aimlessly.

Anyways, to the official introduction. I go around by Massaki. I've played PSO since the Dreamcast days. I still do play PSOBB from time to time on that server we all know and love/hate. I regret having missed both of the first Alphas for PSO2, but made sure that I wouldn't miss the CBT for anything. I was in the PSO2 CBT, in Ship 2, under two characters most of the time: Genevieve and Silferino 00. I spent the last 2 days in lobby 20 with all the dancing that happened nearing the end of the CBT. I'm looking extremely forward to the Open Beta and resume (or restart?) what began in the CBT.

I'm quite the easy going guy, hardly get mad and stuff like that. I also like to write a lot as you can see the evidence here, lol (even tho, it's not really that much). Anyways, Looking forward to my days here in PSOW. :3

Dhylec
May 5, 2012, 05:53 PM
Hi & welcome aboard.
If you played PSO, it's hard to ignore PSO2.

Peejay
May 6, 2012, 11:30 AM
Fact is, even if you didn't play PSO, it's hard to ignore PSO2.

Hiya.

Katrina
May 7, 2012, 04:00 PM
Welcome :)