PDA

View Full Version : Can you multiplay with a used copy (PSP2I)

WaltherFeng
May 7, 2012, 10:18 AM
I just finished the story mode of PSP2 and I'm pretty hooked, until PSO2 comes out in Japan at least. So I'm thinking of moving to Infinity, provided some folks can convert my EU save file.

But the real question is, can you play online with an used copy of Infinity? I was thinking of ordering one to save a bit of money.

The only thing I do know is that I'd need to register a Japanese PSN account, but I have no intention of making any actual purchases with it.

Kurosu
May 7, 2012, 10:36 AM
The game comes with a serial key, it depends on whether the original owner has already used the key on PSN or not.
For a used copy it most likely will be.

WaltherFeng
May 7, 2012, 10:57 AM
Then I'll have to play it safe and find a new copy. Are there still people on these boards that do conversions for EU saves?

blace
May 7, 2012, 01:32 PM
Possibly, but they're more active on Gamefaqs.

Aki_Yoruno
May 8, 2012, 07:53 AM
Harhar.

I found my new copy online for $15-20. Don't remember. You might not be as lucky, but look around. You'll definitely find some kind of discount.

Draconum
Jun 6, 2012, 06:51 PM
Harhar.

I found my new copy online for $15-20. Don't remember. You might not be as lucky, but look around. You'll definitely find some kind of discount.
where did you find it for that cheap? Most places I've looked it's still like 40-50 USD for a new copy.

EvilMag
Jun 6, 2012, 06:53 PM
He/she lives in Japan. That's why he/she was able to find copies very cheap.

blace
Jun 6, 2012, 06:54 PM
where did you find it for that cheap? Most places I've looked it's still like 40-50 USD for a new copy.
Some stores will sell the game cheaper than what it should be, just avoid the big name retailers for a cheaper copy.