PDA

View Full Version : Infinity Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity Weapon Guide and Drop location Mark II

Leon-Sky
May 10, 2012, 11:36 PM
Greetings my fellow citizen of Gurhal! I am Leon Sky.Finally I was able to finish all the things that I need to present this guide.Here you can explore all S rank weapons that the game has. This guide includes weapon visualization and of course drop location.Take note that there are a lot of ways or drop location when you are hunting a specific item especially weapons.For example your looking for an item and this guide told you that a specific mission or monster will give you the drop but that is not the only way to hunt it.

There are a lot of ways such as different monsters that have the same drop and missions as well.I will not list all of those ways I am just covering where I found those items as a confirmed reliable drop location and as my journal.Weapons that need specific job type is also listed in here. If a weapon doesn't have any picture at all,it means I'm still hunting for one or sold it accidentally.

I just want to thank especially to God for giving me the passion to write this guide and to my girlfriend Star for editing this guide. I'm proud of her. And to Devifoxx for making an awesome guide that made my own personal guide possible and last but not the least AsuravonD for helping me a lot by adding weapon visualization and helping me understand the game further.Hope this guide can help you and for both veterans and newbhies. We will update it always and add essential things or guides for PSP2I.

The previous thread was similar to this one and has been closed due to forum rules. Sorry for the trouble, my bad ^^ I hope you enjoy reading my guide. ^^

Leon-Sky
May 11, 2012, 04:28 AM
Twin saber section has been updated with new sets of twin sabers. Upgrade your arsenal now and slash your enemies!

New Equipment::

-Twin Distortion
-Sange Yasha
-Twin Cannon
-Hyakka Ryouran
-Lamda Excaliber
-Demon Devastation
-Eternal Dimension
-World of Guardians
-Celestial Blaze
-Infinite Sabers
-True Strike Orochiagito
-Dios Despedestar
-Divine Yaoroz

Thanks to AsuravonD for sending weapon visuals and helping me a lot in this guide.

Titan200
May 11, 2012, 06:58 AM
I like what you got going here. I may help out in contributing pics later on in the future. :)

Leon-Sky
May 12, 2012, 02:36 AM
I like what you got going here. I may help out in contributing pics later on in the future. :)

Thanks titan ^^ it's an honor for us.^^

Kurosu
May 12, 2012, 04:14 AM
This seems to be the same thing as that other website I linked a while back:

http://phantasystar-psp2.game-cmr.com/data/weapon/index.html

Leon-Sky
May 12, 2012, 05:20 AM
This seems to be the same thing as that other website I linked a while back:

http://phantasystar-psp2.game-cmr.com/data/weapon/index.html

hehe this one is ours by the way ^^ I actually compiled everything that I have and Vio is helping me hehe ^^ that one has status on it great one! ^^

Leon-Sky
May 12, 2012, 11:07 PM
Knuckle section has been updated with new sets of bone breaking equipment. Upgrade your arsenal now!

-Melan Knuckles
-Brain Spiral
-Steam Knuckles
-Gear Experience
-Crazy Galactis
-Judgement Hearts

Thanks to AsuravonD for sending weapon visuals and helping me a lot in this guide.

Leon-Sky
May 15, 2012, 04:05 AM
Wand section and weapon review are up and running. Stay tuned for more updates and upgrade your arsenal now! ^_^

Leon-Sky
May 18, 2012, 03:49 AM
Saber Section and Weapon review are added along with new high end equipment and drop location. Grab your PSP now and game on!

AsuravonD
May 18, 2012, 05:27 AM
Ill do some sabers now if I have em
Edit:
Innocent Mari, yasha, lavis cannon, gekkavijin, shippujinlai, excalibre, demonic lavaeteinn, bloody flow, red saber, true agito, zero saber, yaoraz saber, dios saber.
Will send email in a few.

Leon-Sky
May 18, 2012, 06:47 AM
Thanks Vio ^^ I'm surprise the innocent mary is hard to get in the offerty box right? I want one though But I still the offeratory box is not yet clear to me or I'm always lost navigating that mission

AsuravonD
May 18, 2012, 07:10 AM
Tbh, I don't remember lol, since I got it in pspo2.
Edit: Email sent.

Leon-Sky
May 19, 2012, 01:23 AM
heheh lucky that you managed to convert your file. Thanks ^^

Leon-Sky
May 19, 2012, 02:18 PM
Twin Claw section has been updated with new weapon visuals. Upgrade your arsenal now and strike your enemies and grasp victory!

- Twin Gabridant
- Assassin Traitor
- P - Arms Blade
- T. Genuine Neiclaws
- Phantom Mist
- Heart of Poumn

Thanks to AsuravonD as always for sending weapon visuals and helping me a lot in this guide.

Alisha
May 19, 2012, 02:42 PM
i can help with some stuff if you want. i have all the double sabers your missing except ultimate chain. i can also help with dlc items

feel free to use these
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2726589&postcount=1251

Leon-Sky
May 19, 2012, 10:16 PM
i can help with some stuff if you want. i have all the double sabers your missing except ultimate chain. i can also help with dlc items

feel free to use these
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2726589&postcount=1251

Thanks for the help ^^ You can send weapon visuals separately so I can edit them in my end just like the pictures in the guide ^^ My email is in my Sig. Thanks Alisha. Have a great day.

Leon-Sky
May 21, 2012, 11:05 PM
New weapon visuals for Axe category. Axe users get ready to pummel enemies into submission.

- Svaltia Tomahawk
- Morat Machinas
- Shadow Taker
- Endif

Leon-Sky
May 25, 2012, 10:58 AM
Saber section has been updated with new weapon visuals and drop location. Don't forget to upgrade your arsenal now.Finally I managed to upload some new sabers after a long time and thankfully this batch has the high end sabers in the game! Pretty sweet eh? Slash your enemies with no mercy!

- Innocent Mary
- Red Saber
- Gekkavijin
- Elysion
- Lavis Cannon
- Yasha
- Shippujinlai
- Excalibre
- Demonic Laevateinn
- Zero Saber
- True Agito
- Divine Kamui
- Cursed Satanas

Thanks to AsuravonD ( Vio ) for sending weapon visuals and helping me a lot in this guide.Leave comments below for any other questions and request.

Leon-Sky
May 31, 2012, 01:45 AM
Updates! Spear section and weapon review are already in the spotlight. Click here (http://gm-leonsky.blogspot.com/search/label/SPEAR) or at my sig below for the database.

For more concern or request feel free to email me or leave a comment below. Have a great day.

AsuravonD
May 31, 2012, 05:09 AM
I'll do some of the spears.

Leon-Sky
Jun 2, 2012, 09:40 PM
thanks Vio ^^

Leon-Sky
Jun 8, 2012, 01:52 PM
Updates! Spear section has been updated with new weapon visuals and drop location. After a long time I had the time to upload high end spears including the sweet and sick 16 star Regal Lancer and Knight of the Ultimate.Strike and pierce your enemies back to their place! Click here (http://gm-leonsky.blogspot.com/search/label/SPEAR) for Spear weapon database.

- Cinep Nasur
- Rep Nasur
- Hand Spear S
- Trident Crusher
- Grandia
- Bajuna'ata
- Regal Lancer
- Knight of the Ultimate

Thanks to AsuravonD ( Vio ) for sending weapon visuals and helping me a lot in this guide.

AsuravonD
Jun 8, 2012, 07:06 PM
Unfortunately, this project will be abit slower because of my situation...
So we're gonna need some new volunteers!

Leon-Sky
Jun 8, 2012, 11:12 PM
Yeah but really I am thankful that you are there Vio. Thank a bunch so far. I hope your game will be fix soon.

Leon-Sky
Jun 14, 2012, 12:58 AM
Weapon review, drop guide and visuals for Sword Category are already active and organize.Click here (http://gm-leonsky.blogspot.com/search/label/SWORD) for the weapon database.Have a nice day players.

Leon-Sky
Jun 15, 2012, 03:35 AM
Weapon review, drop guide and visuals for Rod Category are already active and organize.Click here (http://gm-leonsky.blogspot.com/search/label/ROD) for the weapon database.Have a nice afternoon players.

Leon-Sky
Jun 17, 2012, 09:03 PM
Weapon review, drop guide and visuals for Twin Dagger Category are already active and organize.Click here (http://gm-leonsky.blogspot.com/search/label/TWIN%20DAGGER) for the weapon database.Have a nice day players.

Leon-Sky
Jun 19, 2012, 05:02 AM
Weapon review, drop guide and visuals for Double Saber Category are already active and organize.Click here (http://www.gm-leonsky.blogspot.com/search/label/DOUBLE%20SABER) for the weapon database.Happy Gaming!

lsen
Jun 19, 2012, 09:03 AM
Just thought I'd point out >.>

You have P.Wand listed as a max atk cross 4 infinity rank drop when it should be max attack infinity 4 S and infinity rank. (A too, but harder to get in that).

EvilMag
Jun 19, 2012, 09:06 AM
I should also point out that you can get Crea Doubles in the Gemaga lottery.

The one you get from a title reward will be neutral while the one you can get from Gemaga lottery will be any attribute.

Leon-Sky
Jun 29, 2012, 12:14 AM
Just thought I'd point out >.>

You have P.Wand listed as a max atk cross 4 infinity rank drop when it should be max attack infinity 4 S and infinity rank. (A too, but harder to get in that).

Sorry for the late reply, still preparing for cosplay so I'm a lil bit busy nowadays heh! Ok thanks for the input I will change it right away. I will also add the info about the crea doubles, Thanks Evil Mag and Isen ^^

Leon-Sky
Jun 29, 2012, 02:13 AM
Weapon review, drop guide and visuals for Twin Claw and Grenade Category are already active and organize.Click here (www.gm-leonsky.blogspot.com) for the weapon database.Happy Gaming!

myfoot1
Jun 29, 2012, 09:46 AM
oooh this would be so useful !

Leon-Sky
Jun 30, 2012, 05:57 AM
oooh this would be so useful !

Glad you find it useful.^_^

Leon-Sky
Jul 4, 2012, 08:52 AM
Updates! At Last! Sword section has been updated with new weapon visuals and drop location. Precious 16 Star Heart of Despair and Cursed Dark Flow are included.Slash your enemies with style! Click here (http://gm-leonsky.blogspot.com/search/label/UPDATES) for the updates.

- Svaltus Sword
- Zamba
- Madam Parasol
- Agito Replica
- Toradicion
- Sealed Nodachi
- Heart of Despair
- Cursed dark Flow

Thanks to AsuravonD ( Vio ) for sending weapon visuals and helping me a lot in this guide.

Leon-Sky
Jul 5, 2012, 11:04 AM
Updates for Twin Dagger! Nice high end twin daggers are on deck with drop locations and visual with the 16 Star Sacrificial Dagger, let's rock, slice and dice! Click here (http://gm-leonsky.blogspot.com/search/label/UPDATES) for the updates.

- Amure Tippies
- Blitz Slugger
- Tsumikiri Hyori
- Lavis Blades
- Twin Kamui
- Brandish
- Floating Edges
- Twin Reaping
- Sacrificial Dagger

Leon-Sky
Jul 8, 2012, 03:34 AM
Weapon review, drop guide and visuals for Twin Handgun Category are already active and organize.Click here (www.gm-leonsky.blogspot.com) for the weapon database.Happy Gaming!

Leon-Sky
Jul 10, 2012, 07:25 AM
Weapon review, drop guide and visuals for Rifle Category are already active and organize.Click here (www.gm-leonsky.blogspot.com) for the weapon database.Happy Gaming!

Leon-Sky
Jul 12, 2012, 03:39 AM
Weapon review, drop guide and visuals for Shotgun Category are already active and organize.Click here (www.gm-leonsky.blogspot.com) for the weapon database.Happy Gaming!

Leon-Sky
Jul 13, 2012, 10:21 AM
Weapon review, drop guide and visuals for Laser Cannon Category are already active and organize.Click here (www.gm-leonsky.blogspot.com) for the weapon database.Happy Gaming!

Leon-Sky
Aug 22, 2012, 12:42 PM
Stay tuned for updates and news and I apologize for the long delay, I got caught up in some video editing business and fixing our main site. Have a nice day ^_^

Rayokarna
Aug 23, 2012, 07:36 PM
If you need help with images and text, let me know since I don't mind helping.

Leon-Sky
Aug 24, 2012, 09:52 PM
If you need help with images and text, let me know since I don't mind helping.

Thanks a bunch Ryo and sure ^^ I will keep you posted.

AsuravonD
Aug 24, 2012, 10:15 PM
I guess ill do daggers soon

Rayokarna
Aug 25, 2012, 03:05 AM
Thanks a bunch Ryo and sure ^^ I will keep you posted.

Let me know what you need, I have quite a few weapons of the ones you have missing images of.

Leon-Sky
Aug 29, 2012, 03:07 AM
I guess ill do daggers soon

Waa thanks Vio ^^

Leon-Sky
Aug 29, 2012, 03:09 AM
Let me know what you need, I have quite a few weapons of the ones you have missing images of.

Yup Ryo, Just finishing some things before I play infinity again, thanks I will keep you posted about the weaps. ^_^

Leon-Sky
Nov 8, 2013, 07:48 AM
Will Finish this guide. Still busy with alot of things though hehe!