PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU So many Bullets, so little bag space

Mega Ultra Chicken
May 13, 2012, 04:07 PM
I'm in a bit of a pickle for choosing PAs for my lowbie Newman gunner. He is both a Guntecher and Fortegunner (I may potentially go Gunmaster on him too,) meaning he would probably need more than 36 PAs. However, because I don't have premium (nor am I in any position to get it,) his space for PAs is limited. Which PAs should I go with for a gunner with two classes and little bag space to spare? ...Or would it be better to stick with one class?

What I have so far: (Putting me at 36/36)

-All elements for Rifles, Shotguns, Laser Cannons, Longbows, and Crossbows
-Boma Duranga for Grenades
-Resta
-Samegid and Sabarta
-Rabarta

Proto07
May 13, 2012, 05:07 PM
Rifle PAs and Shotgun PAs for sure. All six elements.

Mega Ultra Chicken
May 19, 2012, 06:39 AM
Problem is, the recommended palettes for GT and FG seem to share almost zero common PAs. Bows>Rifles in GT and (supposedly) Corssbows replace Shotguns in GT. Only Laser PAs are recommended for both.

Mystic_Nessly
Jul 24, 2012, 01:58 PM
I'm in a bit of a pickle for choosing PAs for my lowbie Newman gunner. He is both a Guntecher and Fortegunner (I may potentially go Gunmaster on him too,) meaning he would probably need more than 36 PAs. However, because I don't have premium (nor am I in any position to get it,) his space for PAs is limited. Which PAs should I go with for a gunner with two classes and little bag space to spare? ...Or would it be better to stick with one class?

What I have so far: (Putting me at 36/36)

-All elements for Rifles, Shotguns, Laser Cannons, Longbows, and Crossbows
-Boma Duranga for Grenades
-Resta
-Samegid and Sabarta
-Rabarta
I'm not sure exactly what playstyles you have, but here are my suggestions if you want a lot of flexibility while still keeping important bullets in your arsenal.

CROSSBOW(2):
You could probably do just fine using only Fire/Dark for crossbow (I would say the same for rifles, but I know many would disagree. They may not deal the greatest damage on all foes, but they have burn/infect which are excellent and attach on most enemies easily. Over time, you'll do equal or more damage with the burn/infect afflictions as using bullets opposite of the enemy.)

I would also use cards (all 6 elements, but that's just my preference.)

RIFLE(2):
Same as crossbow. Choose fire/dark.

SHOTGUNS(6)
Definitely keep all 6 elements, especially if you plan on using Fortegunner/Gunmaster as well.

GRENADE(1):
I personally have all elements, but if you're tight on space, using Duranga exclusively is a good choice.

LASER CANNONS(6):
All elements

BOW(6):
Not sure how often you plan on using Guntecher, but I would use remaining spots for all bow elements.

That's a total of 21 spots for bullets alone, giving you plenty of flexibility in choosing melee/spell PAs you may want.