PDA

View Full Version : Infinity PSP2i Extra Story Guide (100% Complete and Live)

Aki_Yoruno
May 16, 2012, 07:58 AM
I hope you all enjoy this companion to DeviFoxx's guide! Here is the link:

http://www.devimension.com/psp2/psp2i_extrastory_aki.zip

May 16th, 2012

As DeviFoxx stated at the completion of his guide, I will be and have been working on translating all alternative story routes and Infinity-only client order stories.

Progress:

When DeviFoxx finished finalizing his guide, I had already translated all story branches from 4th and 5th Universes. Now, having started from the beginning again, I've finished up to the middle of the 3rd Universe. As soon as I've finished that, I'll get to work on the client order stories.

Since DeviFoxx went through a lot of trouble for all of us, he made my job easier as far as the main story goes. However, there are no translations readily available to compare the client order stories to. So those may or may not take more time to do.

That said, I am quite busy with work and then family at home. For any of you who might be awaiting the completion of this companion guide, please understand why it has taken this long and will take longer. Thank you.

I'll keep you posted.

UPDATE - July 29th, 2012

Sorry for the 2 month delay. I have finished all main story branches, as well as two out of five client orders: Black History (which I think should be changed to Dark History in the patch) and First Love. Most of these client order stories are really entertaining (funny). Hope you look forward to them.

Warning: There will be no dumps. I will release this story guide when it's finalized. However, some of you may want a .pdf file and I don't know how to provide that for you. I would appreciate any help in this area. For now, I'm just using Notepad on Windows.

UPDATE - August 11th, 2012

I have finished the other 3 client orders: The Heroic Saga, Space Pirates and Teaching the Kasch Clan. Now I need to know which format is most suitable for the general public and then I will make this guide available.

Also, has anyone translated Laurette's menus or responses? If not, I need to know. If so, I still need to know so I don't waste my time.

UPDATE - November 2nd, 2012

The guide is finished and DeviFoxx has uploaded it for me (Thanks!). Sorry about the long delay. Enjoy!

Kurosu
May 16, 2012, 10:24 AM
I'm somewhat interested in this, like the beach choices.
I checked out a few of them by reloading, but didn't feel like doing all.

So I wouldn't mind seeing everything lined up. :)

Good luck with it.

blace
May 16, 2012, 12:51 PM
I'd say take your time, no good comes from rushing into it.

It'll be out whenever you have the chance to work on it and you can't be at fault for trying to make it as great of a translation as possible.

Aki_Yoruno
Jul 29, 2012, 08:21 AM
Thanks for the encouragement. I just updated the main post. It's moving along.

IsaacGravity
Jul 29, 2012, 01:51 PM
Sounds pretty interesting. Always a fan of seeing alternate choice branches but no rush here. Just take your time with it. The product always looks its sweetest at its most complete.

Aki_Yoruno
Aug 11, 2012, 08:37 AM
Updated main post. Help needed.

Aki_Yoruno
Nov 2, 2012, 10:03 AM
Guide is finished! Download it from the main post. Enjoy!

Sara-hime
Nov 2, 2012, 11:06 PM
Awesome work Aki!!! That's dedication! I'll check it out for sure! :)

AsuravonD
Nov 3, 2012, 07:29 AM
Grats on finishing

Aki_Yoruno
Nov 4, 2012, 02:28 AM
Thanks! Sorry it wasn't done sooner.

AsuravonD
Nov 4, 2012, 09:20 AM
Np lol, translating takes time

IsaacGravity
Nov 4, 2012, 11:17 AM
Congrats on finishing and thanks for this.

Aki_Yoruno
Nov 5, 2012, 09:38 AM
Np lol, translating takes time

Haha, yeah, it does. But I didn't take that long. Like I said, got distracted by winning 4 $10 iTunes giftcards. XD

Miyo
Nov 26, 2012, 10:18 PM
Thanks for making this and congrats on completing it, Aki_Yoruno! :)
I am sure this will be useful for me and my friends. ^^

Aki_Yoruno
Nov 27, 2012, 08:38 AM
You're welcome! Hope you enjoy the stories as much as I did!