PDA

View Full Version : What are you watching?

AC9breaker
May 16, 2012, 04:03 PM
So since I no longer have time any more to watch TV at the leisure of the their schedule I've resorted to Netflix and dvds for my viewing entertainment purposes. Many good shows out there but not enough enough time to watch them all.

I recently got done watching season 1 of Spartacus and what an awesome show. Wish they had the other seasons up.

As of lately I've been watching the classic Twilight Zone and starting with season 1 of Rescue Me. Started watching Dollhouse and was pleasantly surprised how much I liked it. But then I realized Joss Wheadon was the creative force behind it and instantly knew why. Once I finish Dollhouse was gonna start watching Game of Thrones which is what everyone seems to be talking about.

On the anime side haven't been watching much, Re-runs of GiTS: Stand Alone Complex, Trigun, Gurren Lagan. Started watching a show which netflix recommended called Monster, but haven't really been compelled to keep on watching. Still waiting for it to pick up, moving pretty slow for my tastes, and Im like 10 episodes into it.

but yeah, lets hear what you guys are watching and what your thoughts on those shows are!

Sinue_v2
May 16, 2012, 07:14 PM
Well, the most recent shows I've watched (that I'd recommend) after tearing through what Netflix has for Breaking Bad are The Walking Dead and Borgia: Faith and Fear. The Walking Dead has been top notch so far, but with only one season (like six episodes) so far - I've turned to the comics to see what comes next. So now I'm in the position I was with Hellsing... finding out the comic differs substantially from the show and is much better. It may have ruined later episodes for me.

Borgia: Faith and Fear has been much more satisfying, as it actually hews pretty close to historical events... for a TV show at least. Much more than the Showtime version at any rate, but there a few issues with casting. John Doman is a compelling actor, and fun to watch, but I don't really buy him as Pope Alexander VI... and I can see how his American accent would throw off European critics. There's only one season up for now, covering the first four years or so of Rodrigo de Borjas rise to the papacy, so it's easy to catch up on... however being a European show with no US distributor, the wait for the next season DVD will be a long one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXsQFNC6gSY

As for anime/cartoons... well, mostly reruns of GitS, Highschool of the Dead, Birdy, Spice & Wolf, and Moribito... with liberal sprinklings of South Park, Futurama, American Dad mixed in. Watched Fate/Zero on Crackle and wasn't really enthralled... (though I did like Alexander the Great's "What makes a great king speech" where he berated lady Arthur.), as well as picking and piecing episodes from Galaxy Express 999. Been re-watching Angel Beats a bit too.

I have been watching a few subtitled foreign movies too. One I'd highly recommend is Silmido, the story of a South Korean black ops team made up of death-row inmates and trained to assassinate North Korean president Kim Il-sung. However, during the time of their training, relations with the north cooled and a push towards reunification gained popularity in government. As a result, the unit became a potential threat to the peace process and a national embarrassment. To cover it up, they were ordered to be liquidated by their handlers. How much is based on history, and how much is just a nationalistic pride fueled myth, I don't know. It makes for a good flick though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJy2zsYKOSo

NoiseHERO
May 16, 2012, 07:27 PM
Always wanted to make a thread like this, but more like.. a thread where you suggest each other movies that don't suck. Anyway I'm watching...

Breaking bad

Regular Show

TRYing not to miss adventure time

Heard toonami was coming back

Loiter squad because I don't really like OFWG's music that much but at least they're hilarious

Movies you should be watching:
Drive (Finally on Netflix)
Wristcutters (Indie movie with a really interesting concept that has NOTHING to do with losers being emo, I promise you.)
Can't remember anything else

Polly
May 16, 2012, 07:32 PM
Only thing I watch with any kind of regularity anymore is Breaking Bad (already caught up on that, so FEED ME MORE) and Parks & Recreation.

I have a bunch of Japanese Cartoon DVD/Blu-Ray sets to dig through, but I'm kinda tireed of them at the moment. Lots of shows including Squid Girl Season 1, Spice & Wolf Season 2, Gungrave, Simoun, and will likely forever be waiting on any kind of posthumous release for Yume Miru Kikai. I meant to watch the new Last Exile as it was airing, but again, tired of Japanese Cartoons. I also want to watch the new season of Moyashimon due this summer.

NoiseHERO
May 16, 2012, 08:43 PM
Oh oh and

Being Human.

The only SYFY channel show I can stomach.

Sexy_Raine
May 16, 2012, 10:14 PM
Mostly nothing because TV is horrible. I may watch the news for the weather.

From time to time I watch Tosh.0, Futurama, or South Park on Comedy if I'm in the mood. Also Mythbusters on Discovery.

BIG OLAF
May 16, 2012, 11:17 PM
The entire 'Jackie Chan Adventures' series on Hulu. Loved that show so much as a kid...still do.

Tetsaru
May 17, 2012, 02:04 AM
Stuff I watch these days:

- Adult Swim, except for most of the new crappy shows they've added...

- History Channel, usually Pawn Stars and Swamp People

- Mythbusters

- Family Guy, American Dad, and other animated shows

- news and weather

A while back, a friend of mine also showed me a few episodes from a zombie series he was watching called Walking Dead, it was pretty good.

Rusty Spoons
May 18, 2012, 11:56 PM
Just watched Taxi Driver again.

Watched The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo again. I just finished the audiobook for the next one in the series(The Girl Who Played with Fire). Started the third audiobook (Girl Who Kicked the Hornets' Nest) the other day. An amazing series, definitely worth looking into.

I read the book American Hardcore about a year ago. A week ago I stumbled across the movie. I'm a sucker for old punk/hardcore.

Anime!

Gravitated towards Cowboy Bebop again. I can't count how many times i've seen the series/movie. It seems like I love it more and more as time goes by.

Rounding out the end of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. I'm on like ep 58 or something and its getting pretty extreme.

Pulled Trigun out, i've had an itch for it lately.

To top it all off I throw in random episodes of Baccano. That show is amazing, I cant get enough.

Been wanting to watch The Fifth Element; The whole concept of the future in that movie sparks my interest.

Chik'Tikka
May 19, 2012, 12:44 AM
just finished ALL the stargate sg-1 series and the ark of truth movie, started after CBT ended and just finished yesterday+^_^+ moving on to farscape and fullmetal alchemist; brotherhood now+^_^+ oh and new Borgias+^_^+

Sayara
May 19, 2012, 01:07 AM
Hidamari Sketch anything. And sometimes Madoka.

Sinue_v2
May 19, 2012, 03:33 AM
+^_^+ oh and new Borgias+^_^+

Fucking where?!? Don't tease me now. I heard it got picked up for a second season, but I don't know when it's airing.

Or are you talking about the Showtime version?

darkante
May 19, 2012, 04:36 AM
On and off on Star Trek: Voyager.
Itīs not bad, but i liked Quark and Odo more in DS9.
Something about Odoīs attitude that just made him stand out a bit with his strict and lawful way.
Quark being the thieving charming bastard, made it even more fun..

Ahh..man.

Also, Big Bang theory and Game of Thrones.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
May 19, 2012, 11:03 AM
Firefly, and then the movie (Serenity), that is all.

AC9breaker
May 19, 2012, 11:04 AM
Big Bang Theory seems like it would be my kind of show but I've never really sat down and watched them before, once I get done with The Twilight Zone I'll start that and How I Met your Mother.

I also feel like I should be watching Breaking Bad since it seems like a lot of people I know are watching that and love it.

Lately I feel like Netflix has been dropping the ball, feel like they've limited the movie selections. I had the urge to watch some Tombstone and Terminator 2 and they didn't have it! Also, I don't know if anyone here has it but is Hulu+ worth it?

Sinue_v2
May 19, 2012, 01:19 PM
Also, I don't know if anyone here has it but is Hulu+ worth it?

Had it for a month after it came to Xbox Live. Dropped it because I didn't like having to pay AND have to watch a bunch of goddamned commercials... especially when the "Plus" service had less shows and more restricted content than the free to watch version on the internet (due to their licensing agreements not applying to consoles, set-top boxes, and mobile devices or something)

It may have changed since the last time I used it, but I also seem to recall Hulu announcing recently that they were going to require users to already be subscribed to a cable/satellite television provider before accessing their service. I haven't read too deeply into it since I don't use it anymore and I don't really care if they commit corporate suicide.

Hulu Puts Gun To Own Head: May Require Users To Show Proof Of Pay TV Subscription. (http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20120430/09032418715/hulu-puts-gun-to-own-head-may-require-users-to-show-proof-pay-tv-subscription.shtml)

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
May 19, 2012, 01:52 PM
Big Bang Theory seems like it would be my kind of show but I've never really sat down and watched them before, once I get done with The Twilight Zone I'll start that and How I Met your Mother.

I also feel like I should be watching Breaking Bad since it seems like a lot of people I know are watching that and love it.

Lately I feel like Netflix has been dropping the ball, feel like they've limited the movie selections. I had the urge to watch some Tombstone and Terminator 2 and they didn't have it! Also, I don't know if anyone here has it but is Hulu+ worth it?

Big Bang theory is very hit or miss, it has some very good episodes with a lot of good nerd humor but then it also has episodes that just use very generic sit com humor (especially recently where mentioning the word star wars is becoming the standard of nerd jokes on that show), but at least for the first 2 seasons or so it is consistently pretty good even if it isn't always making good nerd jokes (I cna't think of a better term for nerd jokes, sorry))

darkante
May 19, 2012, 02:37 PM
One word..BAZINGA!

KunoMochi
May 19, 2012, 08:31 PM
just finished ALL the stargate sg-1 series and the ark of truth movie, started after CBT ended and just finished yesterday+^_^+ moving on to farscape and fullmetal alchemist; brotherhood now+^_^+ oh and new Borgias+^_^+
I loooove Stargate SG-1. I bought the complete series just to watch it all in my room. XD Ended up watching Stargate Atlantis after and found out that series is just as good. I would've liked to know more on what would happen to Atlantis after the last episode, though... :(

I saw Stargate Universe on Netflix and decided to give that series a go as well. It's not as good as SG-1 or Atlantis, but I thought that it was enjoyable, nonetheless. Not sure if they'll continue the series, though.

I thought Full Metal Alchemist was okay, but after finishing the series, I couldn't quite get into Brotherhood. It's was like finishing a book and then starting another book in the series, only to find out that it takes place in the middle of the previous book, but about the same characters. It was awkward as I thought it would've been about something that happens after the series was over.

Now, I'm just checking out some unlicensed fansubs of anime that I haven't checked out before. Seitokai Yakuindomo was a fun ride, and now checking out a more serious (albeit a bit old) anime by the name of Ayatsuri Sakon.

The premise is a young man by the name of Sakon who is the successor of a line of master puppeteers. He also has a knack for solving mysteries and carries around an ancient but beautifully crafted puppet by the name of Ukon. So far, the anime is following him as he travels from place to place, solving murders that he inadvertently gets involved in. I tend to like mysteries so this is pretty much right up my alley. XD

Mantiskilla
May 19, 2012, 10:31 PM
NBA Playoffs although my Knicks have been done for awhile now. Chelsea winning Champions League Final and other random stuff

Polly
May 20, 2012, 12:08 PM
Hidamari Sketch anything. And sometimes Madoka.

First two seasons were really good, but I really felt it lost something with xHoshimittsu. I don't think the move to mini-episodes really jived well with me, even though it puts the show more in tune with the manga's presentation. I also just plain don't like Nazuna and Nori.

ESPECIALLY Nazuna.

Taijutsu-Joshua
May 20, 2012, 03:06 PM
Lately I've gotten an urge to watch Yu-Gi-Oh, and recently finished the whole first season of 5D's.

spade88
May 21, 2012, 12:35 AM
Anime:

One Piece: 548 Ep
Fairy Tail: 131 Ep
Gundam AGE: 32 Ep
Accel World: 07 Ep
Naruto: 263 EP

Finished Bleach in April: 366 Ep

darkante
May 21, 2012, 04:07 AM
Yikes, got to 200 something episodes before i got on a big break on Bleach.
Like a year or 2.

Silenttank
May 21, 2012, 09:59 AM
Supernatural recently got added to Netflix, I'd highly recommend that.

I would say give Monster a chance, but since you watched the first 10 episodes and didn't already like it, it doesn't seem like your thing.

Rath-Kun
May 21, 2012, 10:14 AM
Legend of Korra ;D

Taijutsu-Joshua
May 22, 2012, 08:44 PM
^(facepalm) I forgot LoK.

and Young Justice, and ThunderCats.

Dragwind
May 27, 2012, 02:29 AM
Battlestar Galactica, and really enjoying it.

Heskett
May 27, 2012, 02:43 AM
Started watching The X-Files, almost done with season 2 now. My family was crazy about the show during its primetime. Even named my younger brother after Fox Mulder.

Randomness
May 27, 2012, 12:25 PM
I thought Full Metal Alchemist was okay, but after finishing the series, I couldn't quite get into Brotherhood. It's was like finishing a book and then starting another book in the series, only to find out that it takes place in the middle of the previous book, but about the same characters. It was awkward as I thought it would've been about something that happens after the series was over.

You have it backwards - the original anime diverged from the source material, mostly due to it being unfinished at that time.

Firehouse1983
May 27, 2012, 01:32 PM
On youtube, watching seasons of Ghost Adventures. I love my paranormal shows! After that...it's time for a little post-season NBA. Thunder Up!

Mantiskilla
May 27, 2012, 03:19 PM
On youtube, watching seasons of Ghost Adventures. I love my paranormal shows! After that...it's time for a little post-season NBA. Thunder Up!

Thunder might be a bit outclassed going against the Spurs, but should be a great series. I'll be watching that for sure as well

GuitarHeroFan101
May 27, 2012, 04:40 PM
Beavis & Butthead (I have every one of the newer episodes)

Firehouse1983
May 27, 2012, 10:17 PM
Thunder might be a bit outclassed going against the Spurs, but should be a great series. I'll be watching that for sure as well

I was going to disagree with you...until the 4th quarter started. San Antonio's D and 3 point shooting is wickedly awesome. You're right this is going to be a really good series. OKC needs to regroup and come back strong and forget about tonight in game 2.

Noblewine
May 28, 2012, 12:43 AM
Dan vs (hub channel)
Smurfs (boomerange)
Jetsons (boomerange)
Flintstones (boomerange)
Transformers Prime (hub)
Young Justice (Cartoon Network)
Pokemon B/W Rival Destinies (Cartoon Network)
Thunder cats (Cartoon Network)
Green latern (Cartoon Network)

Xefi
May 28, 2012, 05:14 PM
Currently watching: Mirai Nikki
comments: just starting on this show. it's pretty crazy so far. the show reminds
me of Chaos Head where everyone goes psycho and kill each other. 9/10 pts.!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql0NtjXIv_s

psycho yuno.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgqLYBCDSo
[spoiler-box]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eT91IQOmNqI[/spoiler-box]
[/spoiler-box]

EDIT: whoa...i actually finish watching the whole 26 eps. today. got to say, i was
really loving the show. Yuno is one crazy psycho from start to finish. a lot of mysteries
along the way and they all explain near the end. i like the ending and thought it ended
the series nicely and closing up. i'm not surprise that [spoiler]Yukiteru was
the survivor of the whole show since only one of the 12 can become god at the end.
what shock me was Yuno was from the 1st world and she was already
a god. she time lapse to the 2nd world she killed her young self in the 2nd world and causing a lot of future changing
in the 3rd world. all in all, the show was good stuff. a lot of killing, a lot of violent, and
a lot of psychos! lol. Yuno character is like 10/10; she's just CRAZY. but the main character, Amano Yukiteru,
was like a pantsy from everything until about eps. 18 was when he started to man up a little.
he's lucky Yuno loves him so much or else she would kill him and everyone in a heart beat since she
was already a god. anyways, this got to be one of another series that i really like. i enjoy watching
it thru the end and i was never bore of what Yuno was going to do next. :cat:

love this part
[spoiler-box]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT3Gj-Z3GF0[/spoiler-box]
nutcase!
[spoiler-box]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JM2E39A3O4[/spoiler-box]
spoiler ahead
[spoiler-box]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvRs3ZbA9Vw
[spoiler-box]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOBwoisoA84[/spoiler-box]
[/spoiler-box]

Rath-Kun
May 28, 2012, 06:45 PM
Tron: Legacy ;D

Palle
Jun 1, 2012, 12:57 AM
Digging through old shorts from Liquid Television, came across this gem. Funny how easily the memory can be jogged.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaIM4OOZB_A"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaIM4OOZB_A

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Jun 1, 2012, 01:14 AM
On youtube, watching seasons of Ghost Adventures. I love my paranormal shows!

Zak:BRO! BRO!! DID YOU FEEL THAT?? IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE? DONT DO ALL OFF THIS TOUCHY PUSHY STUFF, SHOW YOURSELF!!

Nick: What was that...?

Aaron: (easily scared, always used as bait, and looks like Francis from Left4Dead) OMG!!

I freaking loved that show. IMO, it went downhill after season 4, but I'll gladly watch an old Episode. They should do an Episode on Hawaii. Maybe they'll find some night marchers 8D

NoiseHERO
Jun 4, 2012, 12:24 AM
Saw the rest of season 4, Breaking Bad...

With my whole life wasted on movies and television to the point of becoming extremely hard to entertain feeling like I've seen it all in terms of taking things seriously...

I gotta say...

Mind = Blown.

o__o

Xefi
Jun 11, 2012, 10:52 AM
comments: "holy cow! i dont think i want to walk on the street/cross road any more after seeing this video."

EDIT: one of my co-worker provided me this link at work today. thought i wanted to share. this is real
scenaries caught on cameras, so watch at your risk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAZCmaDm-2o

Sayara
Jun 11, 2012, 10:53 AM
Madoka again. Ep 8 anyway. Tomorrow i can finally buy the last set and marathon the dumb show with friends herp

darkante
Jun 11, 2012, 11:06 AM
They sure know how to get around.
"Move it bitch or i run you over lol".

Sinue_v2
Jun 11, 2012, 05:36 PM
I've lately been on a Mythbusters binge, probably triggered by my cousin's insistence that I watch these "mindblowing" documentaries on societal collapse/peak oil, HAARP conspiracies, Nemesis: The Sun's evil twin, and ancient aliens. It's refreshing to see a fun and entertaining show that actually celebrates and communicates the core principals of science. Namely, experimentation and methodology.

Other than that, I've been watching a lot of religious "cheesecake" like the Left Behind series, 666 Revealed, and whatnot. It's hilarious; I love it. One documentary I watched suggested that the rise in military spending by world nations was an attempt by the UN to consolidate arms so that they can try to "blow Jesus out of the sky" when he comes descending from the clouds. Picture that in your mind. Picture it. Fucking hilarious. The way they portray the devil is always so comically inept that it's hard to figure out whether or not they actually want us to feel threatened or kind of sorry for this missing stooge. Nyuk Nyuk.

On the more meaty and satisfying side, I've been watching the Mythos series by Joseph Campbell. A wonderful comparison of Ancient mythologies with contemporary Eastern and Western religious practices - punctuated occasionally by the shrill harpy voice of an aging Susan Sarandon during segues to the next topic.

Randomness
Jun 11, 2012, 06:37 PM
I've lately been on a Mythbusters binge, probably triggered by my cousin's insistence that I watch these "mindblowing" documentaries on societal collapse/peak oil, HAARP conspiracies, Nemesis: The Sun's evil twin, and ancient aliens. It's refreshing to see a fun and entertaining show that actually celebrates and communicates the core principals of science. Namely, experimentation and methodology.

Other than that, I've been watching a lot of religious "cheesecake" like the Left Behind series, 666 Revealed, and whatnot. It's hilarious; I love it. One documentary I watched suggested that the rise in military spending by world nations was an attempt by the UN to consolidate arms so that they can try to "blow Jesus out of the sky" when he comes descending from the clouds. Picture that in your mind. Picture it. Fucking hilarious. The way they portray the devil is always so comically inept that it's hard to figure out whether or not they actually want us to feel threatened or kind of sorry for this missing stooge. Nyuk Nyuk.

On the more meaty and satisfying side, I've been watching the Mythos series by Joseph Campbell. A wonderful comparison of Ancient mythologies with contemporary Eastern and Western religious practices - punctuated occasionally by the shrill harpy voice of an aging Susan Sarandon during segues to the next topic.

Mythbusters might be the most educational show on cable TV atm. I only specify cable because of things like Nova.

AC9breaker
Jun 11, 2012, 07:52 PM
comments: "holy cow! i dont think i want to walk on the street/cross road any more after seeing this video."

EDIT: one of my co-worker provided me this link at work today. thought i wanted to share. this is real
scenaries caught on cameras, so watch at your risk.
????? - ??????????.....???????? - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAZCmaDm-2o)

I laughed my ass off, even more because I had Ludacris's Move Bitch, playing in the background.

Xefi
Jun 16, 2012, 02:08 AM
Currently watching:

Deadman Wonderland
comments: just starting watching today. i'm on ep.3. so far the show is quite
gory and bloody. i like it. i first caught a glimsp at Shiro from Lollipop Chainsaw game.
i wanted to see the show as well since Shiro looks very interesting. loving the show so far.
i still dont know what Ganta and Shiro's relationship yet. i'm going to finish this show
tomorrow. looks like it's pretty short though, only 12 eps. i got the 1080p version, so
it's looking very nice on the 55" HDTV. i going to save up some and get me a 82" DLP
soon. Big screen movies, sweet. :cat:

anyways, cant wait to finish up this show soon. i heard it gets really sick near the end. 9/10 pts.!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q6_O0h78cM

LK1721
Jun 16, 2012, 02:11 AM
I've been re-watching Avatar: The Last Airbender with my mom lately. She's too stoked about Avatar in general right now. ^^;

Blue-Hawk
Jun 18, 2012, 10:37 AM
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=City+of+Rott&oq=City+of+Rott&aq=f&aqi=g3&aql=&gs_l=youtube.3..0l3.1059.1059.0.2123.1.1.0.0.0.0.4 2.42.1.1.0...0.0.aiLfCXfPPQU

Just watched City of Rott. Quite an interesting and odd tale of an old man in a zombie filled world, hunting for a new pair of shoes.

Weeaboolits
Jun 19, 2012, 07:07 AM
Macross 7.

GuitarHeroFan101
Jun 27, 2012, 01:56 AM
I miss the old 90's Nickelodeon TV shows, such as old episodes of Drake and Josh. Now, Nickelodeon makes new episodes of old shows and they just ruin it.

Polly
Jul 4, 2012, 09:41 PM
Metal Evolution, a series documentary by Sam Dunn and Scott McFadyen tracing the history of metal music from its inception to what it's ultimately become, and covering the various sub-genres it's splintered off into. It's a bit more elaborated upon Metal: A Headbanger's Journey since the series spans 11 episodes and can cover more topics and devote a lot of time to them. Really great stuff if you're into music history, metal, or both.

Freshellent
Jul 5, 2012, 06:04 AM
Bit late on this, but I figured I should share simply because I haven't heard much about it aside from the fellow who shared it with me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Io3qEXfuc2s

Carnivale. Yes, it's about a traveling carnival. It takes place during 1930s. In particular, during the Dust Bowl. There is two seasons, and it got canceled. For various reasons, mind you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CYMXoX-b0o

In terms of how I feel about the show? Well I liked the music for the intro. I didn't at first, but it's grown on me. There's episodes I really enjoyed and quite a few more than just pissed me off to no end. I'll be the first to say that HBO storytelling is downright overrated and misses the point more often that not.[spoiler-box] Yes, I've seen Game of Thrones. It's garbage, but so is the book series it comes from. Yeah, I'm that guy.[/spoiler-box] What could be done really well, ends up being replaced with sex and "shock" value. That aside, there is some real stand out moments in the show that go very well.

This show is not for kiddies. It gets pretty spooky sometimes, and you'll need an imagination and some patience. There's no clowns or any of your "standard" circus fair, so don't expect something like that. A lot of the show is dark, when it isn't, it's very bittersweet. The second season I haven't finished, but having read how it ends and seeing the last episode for myself makes me groan. Regardless, give it a shot if you want to see something different. You might recognize some of the actors and you might even like it far more than I did.

There is one particular episode that I enjoyed above all others, and that's the one about Miners. That's all I'm going to say. If they had chose to stick with that, it definitely would have kept my interest, but they insisted on going a route that felt like they made it up as they went along. Maybe it's because it got canceled before it had a chance to go, as it happens to so many series.

I realize this is quite negative, but I'm being honest. I also realize not everyone will agree and there's bound to be someone who will end up loving this show and take something from it that I couldn't. [spoiler-box] Just like Game of Thrones. Goddammit I hate that show.[/spoiler-box]

NoiseHERO
Jul 6, 2012, 08:32 PM
I felt like Ringo Williams this whole week. (Inside joke, my AHRIGINAL KARACTAH, he's basically this moody angry at everything that exists disgusted with mankind sort of guy. Not that anyone cares.)

But then I saw "The FP"

Sayara
Jul 6, 2012, 08:38 PM
on tuesday "AnoHana"s gonna hit my house. So i'll probably watch that again soon

AC9breaker
Jul 7, 2012, 12:36 AM
Digging through old shorts from Liquid Television, came across this gem. Funny how easily the memory can be jogged.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaIM4OOZB_A

Man I forgot how awesome liquid television was or how good TV was in the 90's for that fact. I remember there was this one short where there was like this small kid or something and he's fighting like this giant ass robot that was being piloted by this small ass roach. It was pretty badass.

Anyway, lately I've been all about Burn Notice, and How I met your Mother. Loving those shows. Was gonna move on to Eastbound and Down once I was done with one of the two.

Anime wise: Just recently watched the Neon Genesis Rebuild OVAs and was surprised at how much I enjoyed them. Especially since I thought the original Evangelion was pretty overrated and not that great. Looking foward to the conclusion in 3.0 Also, been watching repeats of Berserk and Cowboy Bebop.

Ghost Inside
Jul 9, 2012, 09:40 PM
So I watched the first episode of the new Moyashimon season... (anime)

And I just keep wondering what the heck happened, everything looks different from what I remember!
The characters didn't have eyes like that in the first season did they? o.o
And somehow it seemed kind of dull in comparison but I have no idea what did it.
I mean it isn't bad but something's bugging me... :(:(

Xefi
Jul 9, 2012, 11:29 PM
So I watched the first episode of the new Moyashimon season... (anime)

And I just keep wondering what the heck happened, everything looks different from what I remember!
The characters didn't have eyes like that in the first season did they? o.o
And somehow it seemed kind of dull in comparison but I have no idea what did it.
I mean it isn't bad but something's bugging me... :(:(

is it that show with those "microbes" and stuff? i saw the first season, it was a strange
show, but i kind of like it. so they have season 2 now? i havent check on it yet.
maybe they went with a new style for the art in the second season or a different artist...who knows.

Ghost Inside
Jul 10, 2012, 02:25 AM
Yup, the microbe-y one. I liked the first season, it was kind of a quirky anime.
But... That was 4-5 years ago? And only now they started a second season.

So it's not super-easy remembering everything either.

Xefi
Jul 14, 2012, 09:01 PM
currently watching: Shinryaku Ika Musume season 2
comments: funny show. it's really great watching Squid girl throw a ball at wall. 9/10 pts.! :cat:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXRMsXbIDe8

engrish
comments: i speak engrish too...heh.
[spoiler-box]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVwUX9Q5M9w[/spoiler-box]

Ghost Inside
Jul 15, 2012, 04:09 PM
it's really great watching Squid girl throw a ball at wall. 9/10 pts.! :cat:
Bounce Back Smack - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXRMsXbIDe8)
Ow... That's like something I would do! ^^;
Because I throw like a girl and I'm a klutz!

Ketchup345
Jul 15, 2012, 07:03 PM
Firefly, and then the movie (Serenity), that is all.If anyone hasn't seen these yet and have Netflix, what are you waiting for? Watch them now! Well, truthfully I didn't care much about the movie.

Big Bang Theory seems like it would be my kind of show but I've never really sat down and watched them before, once I get done with The Twilight Zone I'll start that and How I Met your Mother.Big Bang Theory is decent. How I Met Your Mother (HIMYM) is great.

Supernatural recently got added to Netflix, I'd highly recommend that.I'm watching this now. Up to late Season 5 right now. I think it fills my desire for a X-Files like show better than Fringe does. Both did fine early on, but Fringe went off track to me halfway through S2, Supernatural even though it went off course, still goes back to it every few episodes.

NoiseHERO
Jul 15, 2012, 09:53 PM
KNEEL BEFORE TODD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Polly
Jul 15, 2012, 10:00 PM
Breaking Bad Season 5 Premiere! WOOO!

NoiseHERO
Jul 15, 2012, 10:02 PM
Breaking Bad Season 5 Premiere! WOOO!

What-what? WHEN WHO WHAT WHEN NOW? WHAT?

AUGH!

Polly
Jul 15, 2012, 10:15 PM
What-what? WHEN WHO WHAT WHEN NOW? WHAT?

AUGH!

Was on at 10PM on the East Coast.

Xefi
Aug 3, 2012, 10:09 PM
Currently watching:

Muv-Luv Alternative -Total Eclipse-
comments: just starting on this show. first 2 eps. and already people are dying left
and right. i dont expect this show going to have much of a happy ending. i like the art
style though, very pretty models. i got the 1080p version, so it looks good on the big
screen. gonna continue to watch until ep.5. i guess that's all that are currently out for now. 9/10 pts.! :cat:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UUS7FPwILw

Xefi
Aug 12, 2012, 06:45 PM
finish watching:

Tasogare Otome x Amnesia (Dusk Maiden of Amnesia) (http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=8852)
comments: a beautiful show from start to finish. i enjoy it very much. maybe a litte
sad near the end. i wish they make a second season. 9.5/10pts.! :cat:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t1DFo1Hzpc

Nazo no Kanojo X (Mysterious Girlfriend X) (http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=8853)
comments: it's a light romantic show. maybe on the odd-ball side since Urabe was quite
a strange person. it was fun to watch. seeing the main character sucking her saliva and all...9/10pts.!
[spoiler-box]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2iPU1ByOL4[/spoiler-box]
Currently watching:
Acchi Kocchi (http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=8890)
comments: watching this show right now. just on ep. 2. i like the art in this show...remains
me of Potemayo show. :P

Neirene
Aug 12, 2012, 10:08 PM
Altough i dont watch as many shows as before I still watch during PSO2 breaks the show of Arino in Game Center CX also known as the Retro Game Master (≧▽≦)b its a show all about old games and nostalgia everywhere but its very funny it makes me smile and laugh a lot everytime i watch it !also my favorite show during dinners!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoiGSDT-PVA&feature=g-all-u

joefro
Aug 13, 2012, 12:50 AM
I'm currently on episode five of The Newsroom on HBO Go. I really like this show. I should be caught up for the last two episodes by the time they air in the coming weeks.

Xefi
Aug 13, 2012, 11:37 PM
currently watching this amv. it's pretty HOT. :cat:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vxplZRzY04
"still sleeping?!"
[spoiler-box]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsg0_tshGy0[/spoiler-box]

Valymer
Aug 14, 2012, 01:18 AM
Breaking Bad S05E05...wow, just wow

joefro
Aug 14, 2012, 01:29 AM
Caught up on The Newsroom last night, and now I can confidently say that it is my favorite show currently airing right now. Now I'm going to start The Wire.

AC9breaker
Aug 14, 2012, 08:44 PM
Recently got done watching High School of The Dead. Totally loved it and blatantly belligerent fan service. Upset I didn't watch it sooner. GGs.

Xefi
Aug 17, 2012, 12:52 AM
^ yeah, saw that one long ago too. pretty cool series. i wish they make a second season
and pick up where they left off.

AC9breaker
Aug 19, 2012, 10:00 PM
Well the manga doesn't seem to far ahead from where they left off too. They need to stop making animes off of mangas that are still being written. It makes it so frustrating when you get to the end of the story arc and the anime has to end cause whelp, they don't have any more material to write off of. Although I prefer them leaving it open like they did HoTD then just drastically rewriting the ending like Claymore or the first Full Metal Alchemist show.

Anyway, as of lately I've watching Hell on Wheels. Godamn this show is freaking great. AMC seems to have some of the best shows ever, Mad Men, Breaking Bad,The Walking Dead now this? 7 episodes in and can't stop watching.

Xefi
Aug 19, 2012, 10:29 PM
^ hmm...i didnt read the manga, so i didnt know that. oh well, i guess it's gonna be
awhile before they'll continue on with the anime.

currently watching:
comments: i used to watch this with my mom when i was about 16 or something. i really
LOVE this movie. very funny and i really enjoy watching it till no end. Xefi highly recommend this
movie if you guys have the time to check it out. very good. 10/10 pts.! :cat:

"A Chinese Odyssey"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0R61Slbs4kg
part 2
[spoiler-box]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK4MF-xvl74[/spoiler-box]

darkante
Aug 19, 2012, 11:07 PM
Shameless (brittish).

Stupid Frank Gallagher and his dysfunctional family (hell all).

TetsuyaHikari
Aug 19, 2012, 11:41 PM
Well, I just finished watching all of Cheers recently on Netflix, so I've been catching up on King of the Hill and Star Trek: The Next Generation. I'm on the last season of King of the Hill right now and got two more seasons left in TNG. I'm also watching the newest season of Breaking Bad right now, so things are pretty good at the moment I'd say, heh.

Mystil
Aug 27, 2012, 02:23 PM
Watched Avatar for the first time. My favorite scene involves the Tree of Souls. Breath taking..

Xefi
Aug 29, 2012, 12:18 AM
*watching some Donnie Yen's fight*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo_YfzvAYJY
Legend of the Fist
[spoiler-box]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uvmr7c2LzIc[/spoiler-box]

Touka
Aug 29, 2012, 01:40 AM
*watching some Donnie Yen's fight*
donnie yen vs collin chou (flash point) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo_YfzvAYJY)
Legend of the Fist
[spoiler-box]Legend of the Fist: The Return of Chen Zhen - Final Fight [HD] - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uvmr7c2LzIc)[/spoiler-box]

Respect.Donnie Yen is so underated.

joefro
Aug 29, 2012, 09:24 PM
The 2011-2012 seasons are starting to show up on Netflix. Time to rewatch my favorite shows, starting with Parks and Rec.

Xefi
Sep 30, 2012, 12:24 PM
currently watching: Resident Evil Damnation
comments: this movie was better than i expected. Leon is looking pretty awesome and kick ass.
and those Tyrants were jesus tall as a 18 wheeler truck. >>;

currently watching: Sword Art Online
comments: lots of people were talking about this show on an anime site
i go to. i was interested in what SAO was all about, so i decided to watch some.
i wasn't expecting this show to be too addicting...lol. it kinds of similar to .hack.
in dot hack, people got comas from those weird a.i. enemies. in SAO though, if their
character dies, they die in real life. loving the show so far. i'm on ep.13. gonna
see all of this show when all the ep. are release. 10/10 pts.! :cat:

Kirito vs. Gleam Eyes boss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppOQ3Pf-CDA

and other shows i'm gonna watch next when i have some free time:
Dog Days, Hyouka, Moretsu Pirates, Accel World, Tari Tari, Hellsing Ultimate, Oda Nobuna no Yabou,
and Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita. gotta catch up on some anime since i've been doing nothing
but playing Guild Wars 2 and Dead or Alive 5.

Xefi
Dec 29, 2012, 01:10 PM
well, it's been awhile. i'm currently watching:

Fairy Tail - info. on show (http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=6662) if anyone interested.
comments: this show has like 191 eps? i dont know...anidb says it has unknown amounts so far.
i'm currently on ep. 61 and probably watches more of them during the holidays. this show has very
good story so far: very emotional and a lot of ACTIONS. man, most of the characters in the show
are very unique. heck, even the enemies look very cool at time...lol. i dont remember even one
episode that was boring. i'm having a blast watching this series and anticipating the next episode
each time.

the music are very memorable; mainly the main theme, Erza's theme, and Dragon Force. 9.8/10 pts.!

Erza's theme

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEiFG7STWRk
Main theme (slower ver. of Dragon Force)
[spoiler-box]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_LuZYryyr4[/spoiler-box]
Natsu & Lucy (some spoiler, they make a fine couple)
[spoiler-box]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_07eq1FXvQ[/spoiler-box]
Erza vs Erza (some spoiler, battle of the female monsters)
[spoiler-box]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nETAdy7nCpU[/spoiler-box]

Sinue_v2
Dec 29, 2012, 06:42 PM
Mostly been watchings sci-fi documentaries lately. Trekkies, Trekkies 2, Shatner's "Get a Life", Trek Nation, and the People vs. George Lucas. Trek Nation and the People vs. George Lucas were the best of them, at least insofar as they weren't just taking the viewer on a carnival freakshow ride.

Also, I have a huge new respect for James Doohan (Scotty). That man had one of the largest and most earnest hearts I've ever seen in a human being, let alone an actor. I don't know why I never noticed it before. Strange how I never really got into the original series, but ended up a huge fan of many of it's actors. Namely Takei, Doohan, and Nicholes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsSdLD_YodQ

I also downloaded Crunchyroll on the 360, and I'm not sure what to watch. Almost none of the names make sense, and the ones that do, often find that I wish they didn't. Been mostly fooling around with the free stuff, since I haven't decided if the selection is worth paying for. I really don't like that it's pretty much all subtitled. I tend to be doing other shit while I have the videos playing, and if a show can capture my attention away from whatever else I have going on, then I know that show is probably going to be a winner. I can't do that with subtitles since it forces me to pay attention to the screen at all times - which sucks since most anime isn't worth paying attention to.

I did see the first episode of "My Little Monster" though, and it wasn't too bad. Had some funny scenes, and I wouldn't mind seeing where they go with it. Other than that I watched Nodame Cantabile on Crackle a while ago, and it was really, really good.

Noblewine
Dec 29, 2012, 07:39 PM
Earlier Swat Cats.

Atbar
Dec 30, 2012, 05:20 AM
I recently watched seasons 1-5 of TMNT 2003 back to back.

Noblewine
Dec 30, 2012, 10:40 PM
Mountaineers play Syrcuse and lose badly. Today I watched the basketball team play and they won by pulling a miracle out of their asses. They won because of getting a foul shot from a penalty. =-=

Atbar
Jan 6, 2013, 01:52 AM
Decided to watch the other two seasons of TMNT 2003 (fast forward and back to the sewer).

Kamal
Jan 7, 2013, 12:53 AM
Been watching

Hells Kitchen and i think its funny and worth watching
The Walking Dead just started and its really worth watching
Spartacus just finished and worth watching
Sons of Anarchy Great shows, now i gotta wait for next season to start

Respect.Donnie Yen is so underated.

True, thats a great actor and he does amazing fight scenes, cant wait to see Flash Point 2

Bonjet
Jan 7, 2013, 08:07 AM
WWE - Waiting for the Royal Rumble this month... (And also Ryback VS. Paul Heyman "Walrus" LOL)
Going to watch SAO "Swords Art Online" soon...

Noblewine
Jan 8, 2013, 12:10 AM
South Park.

LordSpleach
Feb 2, 2013, 02:59 AM
Currently watching Kamen Rider Wizard, Kamen Rider Fourze, and Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters.

Should finish up Tekkaman Blade, Robotech, and American Horror Story Season 1.

Can't wait forHikounin Sentai Akibaranger Season 2!

AC9breaker
Feb 6, 2013, 03:59 AM
I no longer watch any TV at all and thanks to Netflix not working in Japan I am gonna be so out of touch when I get back home. I can barely keep up with hot games and movies. :( I really enjoyed hell on wheels too. :(

Noblewine
Feb 7, 2013, 06:06 PM
Ben 10 first season
Pokemon Battle Dimension
Gravity Falls
Mad TV

LK1721
Feb 7, 2013, 10:15 PM
Watching: Minami-Ke Tadaima, Polar Bear's Cafe, Chihayafuru 2, The Tatami Galaxy, Sketchbook ~full colors~
Re-Watching: Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha the MOVIE 1st in prep for the second one.

Polly
Feb 7, 2013, 10:15 PM
Watching: Minami-Ke Tadaima, Polar Bear's Cafe, Chihayafuru 2, The Tatami Galaxy, Sketchbook ~full colors~
Re-Watching: Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha the MOVIE 1st in prep for the second one.

The Tatami Galaxy is criminally underrated.

Eman2417
Feb 7, 2013, 10:19 PM
I recently got into Mysteries at the Museum.
Basically showing interesting background stories of items in museums.

LK1721
Feb 7, 2013, 11:51 PM
The Tatami Galaxy is criminally underrated.
Damn straight it is. I originally started watching it because of the playful and dynamic art direction but quickly realized I had fallen into something much more than JUST that. This show is soooo phenomenal in just about every way. Despite having a similar structure in each episode, it is fresh every time. The characters are very familiar, but also develop naturally along the way. I'm pleasantly surprised by this show and have no idea how I didn't start this until last week.

Noblewine
Feb 13, 2013, 01:53 AM
Rocko Modern Life
Rugrats
Slug Terra

Algrnon
Feb 21, 2013, 09:12 AM
Hi AC9breaker,
Fond of nature and admire the beauty of nature so like programs related to nature most. National geographic channel is my favorite channel and love "Midnight Monsters" most.

Vintasticvin
Feb 22, 2013, 11:35 PM
This..... (http://youtu.be/4FDSdg09df8)Man the spirits and stuff lurking in that woods... yeeesh I wouldnt even go there for a million plus dollars over night.

Xefi
Feb 27, 2013, 01:06 AM
"watching Tetris and wondering how the heck you even play this game"
:penguin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQOswiAGLU4

Bonjet
Feb 27, 2013, 09:37 AM
Isn't just me?

Or anyone who are watching WWE or UFC here?

By the way, Triple H is BACK! :-o

HERE COMES THE GAME!!

Sayara
Feb 28, 2013, 05:22 PM
This as soon as work ends. (http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/528236_10152605968630481_1519919006_n.jpg)

Noblewine
Feb 28, 2013, 07:26 PM
Daily Show.
Colber Report
South Park

NoiseHERO
Feb 28, 2013, 07:39 PM
Isn't just me?

Or anyone who are watching WWE or UFC here?

By the way, Triple H is BACK! :-o

HERE COMES THE GAME!!

Triple H vs his butt sweat.

Bonjet
Mar 1, 2013, 07:33 AM
Triple H vs his butt sweat.

He just kick Brock Lesnar's ass last Monday...

Man, I wish they fight again like last year's Summer Slam...

NoiseHERO
Mar 1, 2013, 02:42 PM
He just kick Brock Lesnar's ass last Monday...

Man, I wish they fight again like last year's Summer Slam...

Needs funkasaurus as WWE champion.

Bonjet
Mar 1, 2013, 06:53 PM
Needs funkasaurus as WWE champion.

SOMEBODY CALLED MY MOMMA! :D

Me too, Brodus has no career highlights/achievement yet.

If he had Tensai on his side, then their team will be "The Funky Samurais". :D

lol

Bonjet
Mar 5, 2013, 08:44 AM
Watched some highlights of Monday Night Raw...

Oh my ******* god...

Undertaker is BACK! :D

Noblewine
Mar 5, 2013, 11:10 PM
Daily Show (regulary)
Simpsons (last sunday)
Dan Vs (regulary)

Xefi
Mar 31, 2013, 01:39 AM
Vincent Zhao as Wong Fei Hung
"it's beautiful and cool."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dIleJ50i64

Sayara
Apr 15, 2013, 10:16 PM
Oriemo cuz im being target by gunpoint.
No really Horo said she's gonna beat me up if i don't
;_;

Scotty T
Apr 17, 2013, 07:29 AM
Arnie prank calls by youtuber Miles Bennett Dyson.

Sinue_v2
Apr 18, 2013, 08:29 PM
Man, Sci-Fi has really gone down the goddamned tubes these last few decades. The plots have become paper-thin mundanity drossed with special effects. Whatever happened to the really good mind-fuckery that used to have to take precedent in low-budget shows? The stuff that really excited the imagination, challenged preconceived notions, and not just pumped adrenaline like a cheap whory action flick.

I can't believe I haven't mentioned this before, but I recently re-watched Jerome Bixby's "The Man From Earth", and it has reaffirmed it as one of my favorite movies of all time. No big special effects here. Just a group of scientists sitting down to wish their colleague a fond farewell that find themselves soon enraptured within a tale he tells of his past, using their expertise to try and rationalize the impossible. The science, ranging from biology and anthropology, to geology and comparative religion is (impressively) well represented (for a sci-fi flick). The actors are, imo, quite good... or at least, quite enjoyable to watch as they debate and have their preconceptions slowly shattered around them.

If you can't go 10 minutes between gun-fights and explosions, this movie isn't for you. If you have an attention span and enjoy a heady exploration of the border between reality and the fantastic, then this is one that can't be missed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ72p4scSXg

Ignore the subtitles. The video is in English.

It's available on Netflix, so if you can - watch it there, but I'll just post the whole movie. I don't think Eric Wilkinson (the producer) will mind, since he publicly thanked BT file sharers and YouTubers for pulling this flick from out of it's obscurity and putting it on the radar. If you enjoy it, consider purchasing a copy or donating a bit to help promote GOOD sci-fi.

Bonjet
Apr 28, 2013, 12:47 AM
UFC 159: JONES vs. SONNEN

JONES > SONNEN

(Round 1 - 4:33 - TKO)

robertjack
Apr 29, 2013, 11:05 PM
I am watching discovery channel

Bonjet
Apr 30, 2013, 09:14 AM
WWE Monday Night Raw highlights. :D

Sinue_v2
May 2, 2013, 12:03 AM
Netflix just put up the second season to The Borgia: Faith and Fear. So far I've only gotten to the Bonfire of the Vanities and the Ceseare's challenge to Savonrola to be tested by fire (burned at the stake) to publicly demonstrate if his accusations against Pope Alexander are true. So far, it seems a little weaker than the first seasons, and it can become easy to get lost in all of the different plotlines being woven together. Though it is still an extremely captivating series and much more entertaining than the Showtime Borgia series, IMO. Largely because they focus more on the events surrounding the Borgia family and how Rodriguez navigates the politics of Rome and his children. The addition of the first embers of what would become the Protestant Reformation to the already taut schism between Alexander and della Rovere is a treat to see unfold.

Bonjet
Jun 13, 2013, 08:28 AM
Done watching 1st 10 episodes of Shingeki no Kyojin. Going to wait for the latest episode, I'm too lazy to read (Manga). Story is awesome! XD

I'm watching Mirai Nikki now. XD

Pahsy
Jun 13, 2013, 02:53 PM
Currently following Gravity Falls, Adventure times and Attack on Titan.

Bonjet
Jun 16, 2013, 06:44 PM
Done watching Mirai Nikki. Since this Anime is awesome, I decided to download it. :D

I'm going to download and watch Accel World very soon. ;)

Bonjet
Jun 29, 2013, 06:42 AM
Done watching Accel World, including OVA and specials.

Re-watching Mirai Nikki again and I'm downloading Black Rock Shooter.

Sayara
Jun 29, 2013, 10:37 AM
Im trying to finish Oriemo s2. Since that airs tonight;
Yuyushiki cuz i hatemy life.

Cyron Tanryoku
Jun 29, 2013, 11:40 AM
Oriemo

Sayara
Jun 29, 2013, 11:59 PM
YOUUU.

This damn anime is tearing me apart.

NegaTsukasa
Jun 30, 2013, 01:35 AM
Youtube Videos from "Everything is Terrible"

Noblewine
Jul 4, 2013, 12:49 AM
Yugioh and Digimon have been taking up some of my hours everyday after work. The hub has Tiny toons so I've been watching that as well. I love the classics.

NoiseHERO
Jul 4, 2013, 05:20 AM
I think the rest of breaking bad comes back this month.

Just finished watching suisei no gargantia...

I really liked everything they had going concept, setting, and main character development wise... Which is really rare for me with anime these days. So I think it could've had another 12 or 14 episodes of adventure. The last fight was cool but the ending was overall weak.

Bonjet
Jul 4, 2013, 07:08 AM
Mirai Nikki - Redial. :3

Bonjet
Jul 9, 2013, 07:49 PM
Death Note and High School DxD.

Bonjet
Jul 13, 2013, 07:40 PM
Watched Pacific Rim last Friday. [9/10]

Done watching High School DxD, including specials and OVA.

Back watching Death Note again.

Bonjet
Aug 5, 2013, 08:58 AM
Back watching Shingeki no Kyojin, some of new episodes released but I haven't watched them yet.

Palle
Aug 5, 2013, 02:15 PM
Finished BSG this weekend, was relatively pleased with the ending with no major gripes.

I was out of options when a fellow on the train recommended Sherlock, so I will probably check that out... after I watch Season 5 Part 1 of Breaking Bad which just showed up on Netflix.

.Jack
Aug 7, 2013, 12:03 AM
Revolution and Arrow on queue ATM. Planning on watching the latest seasons of Breaking Bad and Walking Dead after that.

Zysets
Aug 7, 2013, 08:54 PM
I've been mostly watching Tokusatsu more than anything, keeping up with Ultraman Ginga and Jyuden Sentai Kyoryuger. I also have been watching the original Ultraman from the 60's on Hulu. Anime, I've been watching Attack on Titan and Dangan Ronpa. Usually this time of year I watch way more, but I guess I'm not feeling it right now.

Bonjet
Aug 11, 2013, 06:58 AM
Dangan Ronpa.

Bonjet
Aug 28, 2013, 07:29 AM
- Date A Live
- Elfen Lied
- Higurashi

Crazyleo
Aug 29, 2013, 09:45 PM
Babylon 5 (season 1)

Noblewine
Sep 15, 2013, 09:59 AM
Digimon Fusion
Sword Art Online
Igpx

Wyndham
Sep 16, 2013, 11:21 AM
I'm watching the X-Files, episode "Travelers". My favorite serious tv show. I'm mostly a comedy guy.

Bonjet
Sep 21, 2013, 12:50 AM
Done watching:
- Elfen Lied (13 Episodes + 1 OVA)

Currently watching:
- Dangan Ronpa
- Shingeki No Kyojin
- Higurashi

Polly
Sep 29, 2013, 09:41 PM
Breaking Bad finale.
Absolutely fucking perfect.