PDA

View Full Version : Game The Last of Us

Shinji Kazuya
May 16, 2012, 06:35 PM
Well I'll be damned! Looks like Naughty Dog will be doing it again!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0auQK5W12g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvPbILroeG8

Still need to see some gameplay but I'm already sold.

Palle
May 16, 2012, 07:39 PM
Another zombie game. Another zombie anything.

:disapprove:

Polly
May 16, 2012, 07:44 PM
Another zombie game. Another zombie anything.

:disapprove:

Basically this. No matter who's behind it or how good it may seem, I'm just entirely sick to death of zombie apocalypse scenarios and anything even remotely resembling them. I've no doubt Naughty Dog will put out a quality game, but it's just not a setting I want to be playing games in any more.

Sexy_Raine
May 16, 2012, 10:09 PM
I can't wait, one of my most wanted games. It will most likelu be announced for 4th quarter this year at E3. This and Resident Evil 6 are what I'm looking forward to the most. I'm pissed that Bioshock Infinite was delayed yet again to 2013. Easily would have mopped the floor with the 2012 GOTY award.

AC9breaker
May 16, 2012, 10:10 PM
I'm interested in this game
1. Naughty Dog
2. Looks more Apocalypse, less Zombie-esh
3. PS tr3y.

Outrider
May 17, 2012, 02:27 PM
It sure would be nice if they released a trailer that actually showed gameplay.

(Also, the ruined city looks very similar to Enslaved. I believe I heard that they hired the former art director for that title, so that makes a lot of sense.)

Resanoca
May 17, 2012, 02:52 PM
It sure would be nice if they released a trailer that actually showed gameplay.

(Also, the ruined city looks very similar to Enslaved. I believe I heard that they hired the former art director for that title, so that makes a lot of sense.)
But do we get our own Pigsy in this? ;D

Nitro Vordex
May 17, 2012, 03:08 PM
Are they gonna make games that don't have to do with apocalypse with a side dish of zombie anytime soon?

blace
May 17, 2012, 04:15 PM
Are they gonna make games that don't have to do with apocalypse with a side dish of zombie anytime soon?
Not in the forseeable future.

On another note, did you hear that Zombies will be returning in Black Ops 2?

Neo Flint
May 18, 2012, 08:17 PM
I'd really wish ND would come up with another Jak and Dexter game for the PS3 before making yet another generic zombie game. ._. All I'm saying is this had better be good.

Nitro Vordex
May 18, 2012, 11:31 PM
Not in the forseeable future.

On another note, did you hear that Zombies will be returning in Black Ops 2?
You talk like I care/d about Black Ops 1.

Chik'Tikka
May 18, 2012, 11:34 PM
CoD zombies, only thing CoD related worth playing these days+^_^+ ima play some zombies now!!! anyway, being as i am if it isn't on Xbox or PC i won't care+^_^+

goldwing
May 18, 2012, 11:46 PM
left 4 dead one and two stole my heart i will never betray them for a game like this...... o who am i kidding i love zombie games movies etc.... i may end up liking this one to.... of course after i get dead island first.

NoiseHERO
May 18, 2012, 11:59 PM
Wait no stop, wait, no

Everyone shut up.

IS THAT ELLEN PAGE???

LOOOOOOL

I'd play this game just for her, after the movie Super.

yoshiblue
May 19, 2012, 12:32 AM
I'd really wish ND would come up with another Jak and Dexter game for the PS3 before making yet another generic zombie game. ._. All I'm saying is this had better be good.

I would prefer a Crash Bandicoot game if they could even make another.

amtalx
May 19, 2012, 01:42 AM
Wait no stop, wait, no

Everyone shut up.

IS THAT ELLEN PAGE???

LOOOOOOL

I thought it was too. Then I found out it's not and my interest waned.

I'm expecting this to feel just like the Uncharted games, great characters and serviceable gameplay.

NoiseHERO
May 19, 2012, 02:32 AM
I thought it was too. Then I found out it's not and my interest waned.

Oh... ehn...

Ugh...

Interest dead now...

darkante
May 19, 2012, 02:44 AM
Seems interesting enough. Like the new fashion the zombies has going on.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
May 19, 2012, 11:08 AM
It'd be nice to see Naughty Dog try a full world based game (I didn't get to play Jak and Daxter that much so maybe they already did and I'm not asking for anything new), not saying it has to be huge and totally seamless like Skyrim/Dragons Dogma or anything, but I just want to see a real world in one of their PS3 games, especially considering how amazing the graphics are for their games.

blace
May 19, 2012, 11:54 AM
You talk like I care/d about Black Ops 1.
Wasn't expecting you to, just saying how much the game industry is monopolizing on zombie based games and spin offs.

Mkan
May 30, 2012, 12:20 AM
Lots of people are jumping to conclusions in this thread already, which is sad considering that we haven't actually seen any real gameplay.

Now, I love Naughty Dog, and I trust that they'll produce a very polished and refined game here. But what do we have to go off of? A few cutscene trailers, really. From the looks of things, it looks like we'll be competing with other humans for resources just as much as we'll be fighting the undead.

I don't know, to me it doesn't really seem like a generic zombie shooting game like it's being labeled as. If nothing else, it's being made by Naughty Dog, so it's at least worth looking into.

Outrider
May 30, 2012, 09:48 AM
Lots of people are jumping to conclusions in this thread already, which is sad considering that we haven't actually seen any real gameplay.

Now, I love Naughty Dog, and I trust that they'll produce a very polished and refined game here. But what do we have to go off of? A few cutscene trailers, really. From the looks of things, it looks like we'll be competing with other humans for resources just as much as we'll be fighting the undead.

I don't know, to me it doesn't really seem like a generic zombie shooting game like it's being labeled as. If nothing else, it's being made by Naughty Dog, so it's at least worth looking into.

It doesn't really look like anything at the moment. All we've seen are these target videos.

It is playable and there are a few gameplay previews floating around out there, so we know that it's going to be an action-adventure game of some sort. Other than that, though, we don't really know anything. For what it's worth, I guess the mystery of it all can be exciting.

Shinji Kazuya
Jun 5, 2012, 08:04 AM
E3 Demo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZYkj0glnqs

Great stuff.

Sayara
Jun 5, 2012, 10:28 AM
Wait no stop, wait, no

Everyone shut up.

IS THAT ELLEN PAGE???

LOOOOOOL

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m54jz71yi81qe41x3o1_500.png
Im pinkomarx.

Actually, Im also sick to death of end of the world/zambie fodder too. Though i DO appreciate how useful the assistant character is in the game. Outside the Character too mature for 13 blablabla, Being able to assist out like she did in the trailer was pretty nice.
ALSO the AI's pretty interesting too, they realized Hero is out of ammo was when they decided to strike instead of just. BLA! GET EM! BLA BLA!

BIG OLAF
Jun 5, 2012, 10:56 AM
So, what, it's Uncharted with a zombie apocalypse skin?

hbmizzle10
Jun 5, 2012, 12:23 PM
man she looks like ellen page though........hey odd question. do you guys think this be an ok movie instead of a game?