PDA

View Full Version : Sticky Hand...

Emp
May 19, 2012, 05:34 PM
http://astretchyhand.com/

Remember seeing those sticky hands that were like made of gell or something? and they came in came in a plastic ball out of a machine for like quarter?

I just found that site in a description on a youtube. I'd thought it would be pretty interesting to show this.

FOkyasuta
May 19, 2012, 05:39 PM
Heh yeah i remember these things like if it were only yesterday...

*Looks at one on his messy desk*

Ghost Inside
May 19, 2012, 06:08 PM
Whee~!

*splats Emp*

Anduril
May 19, 2012, 06:21 PM
Oh, how I used to love those things, but my parents hated them because I would get them stuck on the ceiling and they would leave a greasy spot.

Mike
May 19, 2012, 08:18 PM
Oh, how I used to love those things, but my parents hated them because I would get them stuck on the ceiling and they would leave a greasy spot.
That's exactly why my parents didn't let me get many. They also got really nasty when they got dirty too.

KunoMochi
May 19, 2012, 08:35 PM
Ho boy, did I have the wrong image in my mind when I first saw this thread...

I used to love smack these things around all the time. Unfortunately, as Mike pointed out, they get dirty so easily, and brittle once it sits in a dry area for too long... :(

Monochrome
May 19, 2012, 09:13 PM
They never seemed to stick quite as well after I washed them the first time.. Though I seem to remember one stuck too well and I ripped the arm off with the hand still adhered to a mirror.

-Crokar-
May 20, 2012, 10:39 PM
we shot one up into my grandpa's sky light it was up there for 7 years dont know if it has fell or not they havent lived there in awhile

blace
May 20, 2012, 10:44 PM
I had a cousin throw his into a wall in my unfinished basement. It has been there for about 8 years now.