PDA

View Full Version : GC Red Ring Rico! AT LAST!

SC
May 29, 2012, 04:12 PM
After years of playing PSO, myself, and my friends Wilson, Chris, and Aaron, finally beat Dark Falz on ultimate, and got to see Red Ring Rico. (I know, I used a hacked weapon, but it was only for the sole purpose of seeing Rico).

Here is the close up of my character, Xenous, with Rico.

DC_PLAYER
May 29, 2012, 04:28 PM
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/111/4/c/red_ring_rico_by_kireekpso-d3ei5e3.jpg

Link1275
May 29, 2012, 07:28 PM
After years of playing PSO, myself, and my friends Wilson, Chris, and Aaron, finally beat Dark Falz on ultimate, and got to see Red Ring Rico. (I know, I used a hacked weapon, but it was only for the sole purpose of seeing Rico).

Here is the close up of my character, Xenous, with Rico.
I fail to see how your weapon is a hacked weapon, could someone enlighten me on the subject?

SStrikerR
May 29, 2012, 07:37 PM
I fail to see how your weapon is a hacked weapon, could someone enlighten me on the subject?

Not the equipped weapon. But to see RRR, you have to attack falz with a "Dark" weapon, meaning Dark Flow, Dark Meteor, or Dark Bridge. None of which you can legitimately aquire in the official versions of PSO, because the parisitic gene: flow doesn't drop.

Powder Keg
May 29, 2012, 08:32 PM
Could have sworn it was finishing Falz off with any of the Red weapons for that. I guess I got them mixed up...

blace
May 29, 2012, 08:45 PM
Could have sworn it was finishing Falz off with any of the Red weapons for that. I guess I got them mixed up...
Finishing off Olga Flow Red weapons to see Flowen, and Falz with Dark to Rico.

SC
May 30, 2012, 10:07 AM
My next task is getting Xenous to Ultimate Seabed. I'm currently in VR: Spaceship. So I got a while to go. We all have Red weapons. I have the Sword, Wilson has the Handgun, and I think Chris and Aaron both have the Red Saber. So we are all covered. Once done, I'll post again with image confirmation.

Please bear in mind it will be in about a month's time, as we are now spending time leveling our respective characters. I know from online experience on a server (can't say with due to PSOW T&C's) that Ulti Olga Flow is a royal pain in the tuckas.

See you all soon folks.

Link1275
May 30, 2012, 12:57 PM
Not the equipped weapon. But to see RRR, you have to attack falz with a "Dark" weapon, meaning Dark Flow, Dark Meteor, or Dark Bridge. None of which you can legitimately aquire in the official versions of PSO, because the parisitic gene: flow doesn't drop.

Why doesn't PGF drop in the "official" versions of PSO?

blace
May 30, 2012, 01:34 PM
Why doesn't PGF drop in the "official" versions of PSO?
I don't think there was any reason behind it besides that it's just hidden away in the gamedata. Anyone that has one on GC and Xbox has had it hacked into the game, not sure for DC, and as for a certain server for PSOBB, it is given as a prize for some events.

Necha54
May 31, 2012, 05:31 AM

I've seen her with out using a dakr weapon :o
I used a Red Slicer and a Red Handgun.

Same for Heathcliff

DC_PLAYER
May 31, 2012, 06:05 AM
no, you may saw Heathcliff, but red weapons won't make you see red ring rico.
The picture i showed was only possible because i asked someone to do the killing for me and that person had a dark weapon.