PDA

View Full Version : Connection between Wren from PSIII and PSIV?

Valinne
May 30, 2012, 04:08 AM
Spoilers, of course.

I can see that the classic section has been in decline, but maybe other people have been pondering the original series lately as I have been.

Is there a connection between Wren from PSIII and PSIV? Putting aside all the PSIII hate and whether it's even canon or not, is there anything to hint at both of them being the same person, or is it just another Wren combat android model?

I tried looking up and reading whatever I could, such as the translated compendium, but it didn't shed much light on this subject, which to me, was one of the biggest unexplained mysteries filling a gap between III and IV.

Could there have been a mass production of Wren models before Alisa III escaped Parma, and one of them was in charge of Zelan? It does seem like Wren is technologically more basic than Demi. He supposedly doesn't have emotions either.

Did this Wren come from one of the crashed Parmanian ships that landed on or near Motavia?

The only thing the compendium hints at was that Orakia and Laia were the Parm resistance leaders and escaped on the Alisa III. Afterwards, the surviving Mother Brain resistance members managed to restore minimal function to Zelan and Kuran. If Orakia built all the Wren models, perhaps he left one behind to man the satellites if they could get them back in operation after Alisa III left. Or more likely, one was left behind by accident and the resistance put it to that task anyway.

That seems to make a little sense to me, but perhaps there's evidence I'm not seeing that both Wrens are the same person?

Does anyone know anything more on this subject, or in fact, PSIII's connections to the rest of the series at all? I know once I finish PSU and PSP1/2, I'll be poking and prodding at the controversial subject of how they're ALL connected.

Dragwind
May 30, 2012, 04:46 AM
Potential spoiler:

[spoiler-box]I've thought about this as well, but after playing through PSIII I have a feeling that there were indeed, many "Wren-type" models made. However, I have read a theory that states it could be the same Wren, but for some reason I doubt it.[/spoiler-box]

Valinne
May 30, 2012, 08:35 AM
Orakia is credited in PSIII as creating an army of robots, and Wren introduces himself as part of a combat cyborg series, however...

Wren in PSIV doesn't seem to be surprised at the events regarding Dark Force, and he seems rather knowledgeable about all of the events that occur, although this could be due to his lack of emotion and programming.

Omega-z
May 30, 2012, 09:14 PM
There the same going off the Complete Franchise Timeline I'm doing (which is very long). Even tho there is no factual proof other then theories that Fan's have and the bit's and piece's that can lead to such an idea.

Valinne
Jun 1, 2012, 03:03 PM
Could you elaborate on what connects them in your timeline? I'm very interested in the connections between PSIII and the rest of the series.

I'm starting to agree with Dragwind, and after seeing PSU's story, I'm thinking that Wren and Lou are quite similar in their mass production.

I'd love to see more Mieu in the series, as a reference, cameo, anything...

Ceresa
Jun 2, 2012, 12:13 PM
JP names

PS3: シーレンTYPE386 (Shiren)
PS4: フォーレン (Forren)

Of course there were some very crazy theories back in the day that treated the English versions as their own continuity due to the date changes and ignored all JP canon, but...

Valinne
Jun 2, 2012, 12:30 PM
Oh, that's interesting...That kills the theory they're the same, but it's still fun to think about them being connected through their creator, Orakio. I wouldn't mind a game or series based off the Orakian/Layan war.

Is Forren and Fulyen Curtz a coincidence, or was that a deliberate reference?

Omega-z
Jun 2, 2012, 09:03 PM
Well that's like saying Noah in PSI is different to Lutz through out the rest of the series but we know he's the same guy and he had different JP names too. It's the same with the Planet's names in each game too. What you need to do is follow the story not the names. and even then it could be explain away why the difference too.

Zorafim
Jun 2, 2012, 09:34 PM
If I'm not mistake, PSIII actually takes place a few years after PSIV, meaning that Wren would have to do stuff in PSIV, then travel to a ship that's 1000 years away in 20 years, then do stuff there. Here's what I remember happening, from what background information I've found (please don't ask me to cite my sources. It's been far too long).

Wren series androids or automated production line created shortly before Mother Brain's destruction, allowing it to do their work through the great collapse. Shiren would have to be created before Mother Brain's death, so that he can be included in PSIII's ship (Alisa III, was it?), while Forren would have to start working in his satellite before the systems went haywire. 1000 years happen, twin Dark Forces attack, they both save their respective days.

So, short answer, they're different Wrens, they're similarly produced, they're roughly the same age.

Well that's like saying Noah in PSI is different to Lutz through out the rest of the series but we know he's the same guy and he had different JP names too. It's the same with the Planet's names in each game too. What you need to do is follow the story not the names. and even then it could be explain away why the difference too.

There's a difference between original source. English translations are always different because they're translations of a Japanese source. I'm fairly sure the Japanese versions don't have this problem.

Is Forren and Fulyen Curtz a coincidence, or was that a deliberate reference?

Deliberate, just like the naming of the planets. There are a ton of easter eggs in PSU to the original series. Alot of the characters are based around classic characters, and Fulyen is one of them.

Omega-z
Jun 2, 2012, 10:04 PM
Actually the English version put's PSIII a little after PSII not PSIV and the JP put's it a 1,ooo yrs later the same time as PSIV. The problem is the Orakia built the JP (Shiren) or Siren series after Palma's demise. Nether one is incorrect just classified differently. And top of that it doesn't explain how the two world ship got where they are in PSIV, so loop holes to be filled. The only way one could say they aren't is if the some of the Earthmen ( since there only other people to have that tech) escaped Noah and built Wren later on Zelan which could be possible but it's also possible they could of re-built him too form the crash too.

Shiren (Wren wasn't made yet) series androids or automated production line created shortly before Mother Brain's destruction, allowing it to do their work through the great collapse. If this is true Mother brain would not have enough time to be able to load up 400 world ship and send others to other places a couple of day's before the end. And even if Siren was used by Orakia to make the other's; Wren was type # 386 so a Sub-Cast like Lu # 281 from PSU. It could be possible that # 386 broke away from the other's (like Magashi) and hind in a Cave. While doing so rename himself Wren. Going off Sean's Ending could of crash landed on Motavia (like in PSU with guardian's colony fell on Parum and like Lu bot # 281 Survived the crash). Then got repaired or rebuilt and put to work on Zelan, then Wren built Demi to help with work. Even Source material can have mistakes and later fix'd with later source material.

Valinne
Jun 4, 2012, 01:36 AM
Deliberate, just like the naming of the planets. There are a ton of easter eggs in PSU to the original series. Alot of the characters are based around classic characters, and Fulyen is one of them.

Ah, I've been noticing something similar, like the relationship between Karen and Mirei, Tylor and the Landeel, Rutsu, and some other things here and there.

Just want to clarify really quick, Mieu wasn't mass produced, correct? It seemed as if she was a lone, advanced model.
Edit: Whoops, almost forgot about that broken one in the desert.

I wonder how popular the original series is compared to the PSU and PSO series now. Will they ever make another turn based game? That might be a question for another time and another topic...

Dragwind
Jun 5, 2012, 05:59 PM
Ah, I've been noticing something similar, like the relationship between Karen and Mirei, Tylor and the Landeel, Rutsu, and some other things here and there.

Just want to clarify really quick, Mieu wasn't mass produced, correct? It seemed as if she was a lone, advanced model.
Edit: Whoops, almost forgot about that broken one in the desert.

I wonder how popular the original series is compared to the PSU and PSO series now. Will they ever make another turn based game? That might be a question for another time and another topic...

Indeed, PSU actually had a lot of classic PS game references that many people didn't seem to notice (probably because the classic franchise didn't gain as much of a popular following due to the general popularity of video games back then, compared to the game industry after PSO).

I don't remember any other mentions or models of Mieu besides that seemingly creepy copy in the desert. I find this unfortunate, because I thought Mieu was a pretty cool character... for her silence, loyalty, and overall awesome combat prowess.

At this point though, it seems more and more believable that the two Wrens are different to me.

Anna_Wren
Jul 2, 2012, 10:38 PM
The Wren Series is mass produced with (Forren) Wren ps4 being the most advanced AI.

Wren ps3 is the most advaned partswise and even has tech abilities.

All Wrens are made to be both combat and support models and share many Traits.

Also note that 'Ren'volt Magashi is also an Homage to the mass produced Wren.
Lou is a clear reference to Mieu.

In any event, don't forget that Orachio and Rolf were classmates and that Wren ps4 was created shortly after Motherbrain was destroyed to oversee the entire planetary ecosystem. As such, the Wren was already a common android and I would imagine that Orachio was both an Agent and an engineer to have created a robot army to help suppress DF.

firefiore
Nov 13, 2012, 08:56 AM
In truth, they are different models and types. PS3 Wren was a true combat cyborg, where PS4 Wren was more of a battle android. PS3 Wren could use techniques, if I recall and PS4 Wren could not, but did use weapon systems.

Omega-z
Nov 14, 2012, 10:04 PM
Well, Wren is the soul connection from III to IV, form one of the time lines in III. Since there are mistakes in the Original JP game Genie Pig for PSIII, commented by the Producer that they made mistake's in it. Reason why for all the differences in III.

firefiore
Nov 15, 2012, 04:21 PM
Actually, Shirren was the one from PSIII and Forren was the one from PSIV. I think they dumbed down the names a bit.

Omega-z
Nov 15, 2012, 08:26 PM
Shirren - is the Battle Cast that Wren was model after during the War. In the Original JP version of III it had been mess up with part's of it's story and later they tried to fix it as best as the could with later version's. But Sega goofed up by forgetting to add in his name and leaving it Shirren since he was a Copy of the Original Shirren and actually TYPE #386. In one version it has only #386 and in the Original JP version Wren call him self that in-game and not Shirren. And if you take it into the count that the Original US version of III calls him Wren and not Shirren which was only 1-2 month/s behind the JP one. With the Producer saying there were mistakes and some they couldn't fix. The time period's listed in both, Wren's knowledge of III in IV. And how & why the Differences in Wren's bodies is pretty easy to follow (Technically Barrier is a Tech in IV).

One thing you also realize is that Shirren was built by Orakio along with Miun with a soul purpose to be generals for the Orakian & Layan War. This is year's (5-10yrs.) after Exodus of Palma. And it's not 1K years but 100yrs. form Rhys since it was another mistake in the coding which they tried to fix in the US version. So taking this here, there would be no way for the people of Motavia to have that Tech unless that World ship in Orbit around the planet was Alisa III and Crashed on the Planet. Then the Motavia's had the chance to rebuild & re-purposed him in the same amount of time in PSIV using the Tech (the best they could) form Alisa III's rubble (this was also done with one of the Lou copy bot's in PSU Ep.3). Oh, Sean's Time line make's this possible in PSIII.

Another reason is that Wren built Demi and not the Motavian's since they couldn't do it from scratch. And Wren was the only one who had that knowledge (he's also the one who fixed Mieu in PSIII).

I could go on and on. But I think you can see where I'am getting at with this. And the Best thing is One could finally connect the full series together which is another Plus.:) Thoughts :rappy:

Updated: Anna_Wren - them being classmates was to establish a time point where Orakio came from, even tho he was an engineer didn't built anyone until after the Palma's demise. Wren was never built before MB demise since there's proof that Alisa III leaving before MB and Palma being destroyed. That mean's Palma & MB had time to build the world ship's before the end and giving MB and the Earthmen ample time to sneak in Falz's on each ship. And this was during Rolf's quest and during his Jailed time before his Escape form the satellite, almost 2 yrs. worth according to PSIV. And according to Wren himself in PSIV he said that the Motavian's didn't purpose him until about half a millennium after Palma's demise, shortly after? unless you think being on a ship for about 500 yrs is being short.

In light PSIII is a filer story of what happen's to some of that last 10% of Palman's after the demise of there planet, for the next 500 year's or 5 (3 starting from Rhys) generations. Between the event's of PSII & PSIV which is only 1,ooo yrs. apart.

Ryuka Valis
Feb 24, 2014, 04:16 PM
According to the compendium, Wren from PSIII and PSIV was the same Android. This was changed when Sega CD production came to an halt.(As PSIV was originally on Sega CD before it changed to Mega Genesis) It's the same as Rika originally being Nei from PSII. A few changes but looks almost identical.

Omega-z
Mar 1, 2014, 11:58 AM
@Ryuka Valis - Both Compendium and Fringes of Algo - (it has better Bio info and dates). Lists Wren as the same Android. Also in a sense Rika is along the same line's as the Nei's since the Bio Lab was still there on Motavia, So she's like a Nei 3 so to speak. But yeah figuring out how Wren would fit between the two is the problem. Since PSIII is pretty messed up (Sega's fault with all of them) in there time lines between the two version's and some added info with a 3rd. I think it's the sole reason why there hasn't been a good connection and to much arguing like the Orakians and Layans to come to the truth. I had been working on that (taking a break from it, but will at least do this part) and figured out how this could work between the time lines of PSII -> PSIII -> PSIV. I will write it up using both those two sites and small amounts of related info. from other parts of the PS franchise to build a connection through Wren that the games (PSII ~ IV) will also support for the most part.

Zorafim
Mar 1, 2014, 04:18 PM
Taking the japanese translation, PSIII and PSIV Wrens have different names (Sieren and Forren, I think). The reason they're so similar is because they're from the same model.

As for the newmans, they're grown from the same batch. Rika was a perfected model of Nei, taking a thousand years to make.

Omega-z
Mar 1, 2014, 07:51 PM
@Zorafim - It's true that the names are different but so is Noah (PSI) to Lutz (PSII & PSIV) and there the same person, So its the same. Wren's name may not of been able to fit into the spacing for the JP version of PSIII at the time or it was a goof up (since he introduces himself as 386 and not Sierren in the JP version) and JP ran with the name Sierren until they could change it, They did add the early art work for PSIII of the name Sierren before the changed it in a PSO hunter guide book too (there was an earlier idea Sega had before PSO's story was created was to have Wren/Sierren with Alisa III in PSO, but it didn't work out). Also the PSIII EN version, PSIV JP version (Forren = Wren), PSIV EN version has it as Wren, Then you have The remake with "Type 386". Also there was (same time as the Spec's) PSIII comics with the name Forren and not Sierren. Also you have in-game links to them being the same.

It's up to you if you believe it or not.

landman
Mar 2, 2014, 07:30 AM
According to Toyo Ozaki, Searren was created after the war between Orakians and Layans, that is, around the same time PSIV takes place, when Forren was almost a thousand years old. According to Siren, Searren was modelled after him.

Forren was created, on Motavia, after the destruction of Palma, to manage Nurvus that was created to control the climate after Mother Brain was destroyed.

Zorafim
Mar 2, 2014, 12:22 PM
Huh. I thought Searren and Forren were around the same age.

@Zorafim - It's true that the names are different but so is Noah (PSI) to Lutz (PSII & PSIV) and there the same person, So its the same.

That's... not quite how it works. When a game is made in japan, and brought to America, a team translates the game to best appeal to the american crowd. When sequels come out, the same team might not work on different games, so you get inconsistencies. The names of characters are different in the games because they were translated differently. I'm fairly certain the same characters had consistent names throughout the games in japan.

Omega-z
Mar 3, 2014, 02:24 AM
@landman - the only way I could see it happening would be Orakio building him at the end of the war some time before the cease fire and before the fight with falz. but that might go against whats in the games story. But in a sense it could work being after the War if it was close enough to the cease fire or Laws. Then making Toyo Ozaki statement sound.

Oh, Also Wren states it himself that he was found in the rubble of the fallen world-ship that crash on Movtia after it had been orbiting the planet for awhile. Which Wren was heavily-damaged during the accident. Which the Movtains with their little knowledge repaired him as the best they could, reason why his abilities are different. This was around 500 - 600 years before 2284 in PSIV. Which can be linked with the generations of PSIII.

@Zorafim - their the same age since their the same person. Orakio built Miun after.....spoiler......and Siren after himself and they where the first 386 version type of Casts, then Orakio with the help of Siren & Miun built many more Cast clones of themselves or drones for the War. But Wren/Searren was built by Orakio for a different purpose using the same 386 version type as Siren, reason why they looked the same but Wren was way more advance then Siren.

Cast History lesson:

The First known Casts by AW dates in the Classics by order is Lars/Dalos -> Lalia -> Miun & Siren with clones -> Wren/Searren/Shirren -> Mieu -> Demi/Freyna.

landman
Mar 3, 2014, 04:47 AM
Oh, Also Wren states it himself that he was found in the rubble of the fallen world-ship that crash on Movtia after it had been orbiting the planet for awhile. Which Wren was heavily-damaged during the accident. Which the Movtains with their little knowledge repaired him as the best they could, reason why his abilities are different. This was around 500 - 600 years before 2284 in PSIV. Which can be linked with the generations of PSIII.

Where does Wren (and which one) state that?

And how do you link the period between PS2 and 4, in which one most world-ships landed on Motabia and Dezolis (source (http://youtu.be/GE9aPZhef9g?t=6m26s)), to PS3, that happened 1000 years after PS4 in the world-ships that left the system? It's also fair to assume that at the point of the Orakian-Layan war they still got the technology to build androids, just like Parmanians had in Motabia/Dezolis before the Great Collapse. Alisa 3 provably had it's own Great Collapse, but after the Orakian-Layan war, and a thousand years later some domes of the world-ship have returned to Medieval civilization.

Omega-z
Mar 3, 2014, 07:26 PM
@landman - It's mostly stated by Wren in PSIV about the orbiting World-ship for XX amount of years and his service record with the Motavians for XXX amount of years. The found in the rubble part is a little bit indirect since he use's the word Technology instead. But that is also a keyword which includes him. Since the Motavian's referred him as Tech and not a Cast or a Race, This is also in his Bio in-game description. So in PSIV when Wren says he's close to 1000 years then that's correct.

The Motavians didn't have the tech at all, there are many reasons to this. 1.) There is no way Wren could look the same as Orakio or off Siren if he was made by the Motavians since Siren was Built directly only for the Orakian-Layan war which was only on Alisa III. 2.) The Palmanians didn't have the tech either other then Hapsby type bot's and not Cast type's, This is thanks to Ken Miller and the wisdom he gained by knowing the greed and evilness of the MB & Gov. . 3.) Wren was the only one.......for how long and Motavians didn't make any more or the couldn't at least not from scratch. 4.) Wren built Demi and not the Motavians. 5.) Wren was the only one in Algo to have the knowledge to build others like him self. 6.) Wren having intimate knowledge of Alisa III and events. 7.) Wren having the same ability as Mieu at the end to save everyone thank to the "Power Enhancer". 8.) The world-ships took time to build and not enough time to evacuate the people which drawn attention way from MB to even think of Casts "IF" she had that knowledge. 9.) There are no casts in PSII or others in PSIV. 10.) Wrens description says he's a remnant of a lost civilization, The Palmanians (which moved to Motavia your source ships) & Motavians are not "Lost" they survived. .......etc.

Also the 1k & 2k theory's are incorrect to the other in-game dates in PSIII and the dates of PSII and PSIV. Also the difference between the JP & EN version's detail's of those years and the goof up that one of the designers/programmer said happen to the JP version which wasn't completely fix'd. This mistake alone has made PSIII not connect to the others in the time line and needs to be fix'd.

Oh, I do know about the other ships. But this ship is much later and also one other that had crashed on Dezolis later that had Falz on it which the Grand Archbishop of the Dezolisians held him in check with his mental ability until Chaz Ashley and crew came. which both have dates when they crashed.

Edit: I view the PS franchise's stories like different sides of a rubrics cube that are mixed up. Very complex even tho it's simple looking.

landman
Mar 4, 2014, 05:33 AM
@landman - It's mostly stated by Wren in PSIV about the orbiting World-ship for XX amount of years and his service record with the Motavians for XXX amount of years. The found in the rubble part is a little bit indirect since he use's the word Technology instead.

Can you elaborate where in the game he says that? because I don't remember anything like this.

But that is also a keyword which includes him. Since the Motavian's referred him as Tech and not a Cast or a Race, This is also in his Bio in-game description.

In the "bio" I can only see race (android) and age ( 998 ) other than stats. In the manual there is not much more, and in the Japanese manual there are a few more lines but I don't understand Japanese.

The Motavians didn't have the tech at all, there are many reasons to this.

In PS1 there exist technology to build robots, in PS2 there are plenty of robots, controlled by mother brain, yes, but Parum was a highly advanced planet, with great knowledge and culture, Mother Brain adapted Motavia and planed the destruction of Parum because they actually feared the Parmans. Either if it is Parman or Mother Brain technology, the Goverment on Motavia did not collapse in a couple of years, they had BOTH technology available, they had labs, they had facilities, in fact a large number of facilities (and some super computers) are active a thousand years later, after PS2 I'm sure there were plenty of scientists/engineers to use those facilities (two of them were in your party).

1.) There is no way Wren could look the same as Orakio or off Siren if he was made by the Motavians since Siren was Built directly only for the Orakian-Layan war which was only on Alisa III.

Siren was a model with higher software parameters, compare it to a Terminator, the T-800 that is only the mechanical part and a big gun is only programmed to battle, the one with a flesh camouflage has a higher programming for infiltration, and the one John Connor sends to protect himself in the past has a learning program which means is more close to a true AI, unlike the ones controlled by Skynet. I don't think the facilities full of "wren-type" you find in PS4 were build after PS2, those facilities made those models, for whatever purpose, and those models were on Parman ship-worlds, as well as Motabia and Dezoris. Also, if we take the artworks as an example, Searren is actually not very tall, while Forren is extremely tall (this is also stated in the game by Rika when they meet for the first time)

2.) The Palmanians didn't have the tech either other then Hapsby type bot's and not Cast type's, This is thanks to Ken Miller and the wisdom he gained by knowing the greed and evilness of the MB & Gov. .

Before the Earthmen arrived, Parmanians had: hyperspace travel, hibernated suspension, and at least 700 years experience in robotics. Forren is not very human like when it comes to expression, Freia is.

3.) Wren was the only one.......for how long and Motavians didn't make any more or the couldn't at least not from scratch.

Forren had a purpose: to manage Nurvus on Zelan, because Mother Brain was no longer there to control Climatrol. If a civilization that has been controlled by and AI for some centuries starts making plenty of AIs again, they have a problem!

5.) Wren was the only one in Algo to have the knowledge to build others like him self.

After the great collapse, maybe. SEED was an AI itself, he could have programmed a robot and make another Android, but his objective was to create life.

6.) Wren having intimate knowledge of Alisa III and events.
I don't know what knowledge you are talking about, could it be knowledge about Falz? knouledge that Lutz/the Espers had for two thousand years? Lutz was hiding from Mother Brain, not from the Governor-General of Motabia, I don't see why he would not support the building of Nurvus and the Android that will take care of it, for thousands of years.

7.) Wren having the same ability as Mieu at the end to save everyone thank to the "Power Enhancer".
Healing abilities does not equal to Magic or Photon Sensitive Techniks.

8.) The world-ships took time to build and not enough time to evacuate the people which drawn attention way from MB to even think of Casts "IF" she had that knowledge. 9.) There are no casts in PSII or others in PSIV.
Every definition of CAST is different in each game, Wren is an android, and as I see it is nothing more than a machine with better software. PSO Casts are a step further in MAG technology, and that was build with D-cells, but other than that they have machine abilities: they don't have Photon Sensitivity, they can have their memory wiped out and they can live for centuries (according to PSZ). PSU Casts have some artificial organic parts, they get old and degraded in time (Lucaim Nav), and PSO2 Casts are Photon Sensitive but there is not much explanation or information, other than being created by some lab in the fleet.

10.) Wrens description says he's a remnant of a lost civilization, The Palmanians (which moved to Motavia your source ships) & Motavians are not "Lost" they survived. .......etc.

A civilization is not defined by a race, a civilization evolves and changes to another, some times more socially or technologically advanced (ancient Greek democratic states), sometimes the opposite (Medieval Kingdoms). That last is exactly what happened at the Great Collapse, and in the Alisa 3.

Also the 1k & 2k theory's are incorrect to the other in-game dates in PSIII and the dates of PSII and PSIV. Also the difference between the JP & EN version's detail's of those years and the goof up that one of the designers/programmer said happen to the JP version which wasn't completely fix'd. This mistake alone has made PSIII not connect to the others in the time line and needs to be fix'd.

It it really is a "typo" they had plenty of times to fix it, one for the Saturn port, another for the PS2 port (it's not emulation, they actually added a run button), and I'm sure it is far easy to fix something that's in the intro code than something that is lost in some text further in the game, specially if they believe it was wrong.

Omega-z
Mar 4, 2014, 11:57 PM
@landman - I had a wacky thought that could be a solution to our debate, Also could even establish a link to your possibly.

What if Both versions were built around the same time in two places but then came together, so be separate and the same at the same time.

How this would work is Ken Miller being the teacher to Orikio and manage to make blue prints but never got the chance to built them due to the end of the planet. They used Orikio as a template for Siren/Searren (PSIII) and (Wren PSIV), They used Laila as a Template for Miun and Mieu.

Now Orikio went on Alisa III (originally heading to Capto) which Ken gave the power stone to him before he left. Now Ken went onto another world-ship that was bound to Motavia (your connection).

Orikio on Alisa III in the late years of the war built Searren as his Legacy and gave the power stone to him. Later Searren finding Mieu with a bad power cell modified it by using the power stone to power her systems.

On Motavia Ken 40 years earlier to Orikio's building of Searren, Had started building Wren in response to the crisis but didn't get to finish due to the Gov. Plans to use a Daughter form of MB instead which they needed him for. Over the years the Gov. move to the Bio/Neuman project and forgotten about the uncompleted Cast.

Opportunity happened that after a Orbiting world-ship fell to the ground that had been there for 27 years crashed, which the Gov. searched for any technology that remained. After the failed attempts the Gov. had and coming across Casts similar to the one they had. They picked up parts from the ruins that they needed to finish Wren a modified Power cell (Mieu's) and a piece of a similar Neronet from a Cast that looked the same (Searren).

After adding the parts Wren was given orders to maintain the climate control systems on Zelan and end the crisis. which he continued in his duties for 674 years before Chaz and Crew. In AW 1960, he constructed a second android, Demi.

What do you think about this? It can fit both scenarios.

Oh, some fun

Rika : Wow your so "BIG" Wren.

Wren : "BIG" you should check out my gun.

Rika : It's really long.

Wren : That's right the bigger the better.

lol

landman
Mar 5, 2014, 02:40 AM
I liked your third scenario (Big gun) better lol

May I add to the "discussion", that according to the Japanese games, Siren and Searren are called Robots, while Mieu, Forren and Freya are called Androids? While in our dictionaries this only means an Android is a robot that looks like a human (and I'm not sure if Asimov ever used the word Android for a Robot), I don't know what that would mean in the games, but my idea that Siren is just a software enhanced red haired 386 model programmed to command the Orakian army of 386 troops does not seem very far-fetched, and Searren is just a similar model that can morph into a lot of things. And that army was provably in th Alissa III since Parum.

Omega-z
Mar 6, 2014, 01:33 PM
@landman - I can see that, like you said that Siren & Searren can Transform/Mechanical being more Robotic. The thing that gets me is why Forren isn't with the other two since he semi - Transforming weapons also Lars since he can transform into a pink hotrod car. The only thing I can think of is the parts I talked about for Forren. But focus on the modified Power cell (it used to be Mieu's which was an Android then by that description it also help him preform the same response as Mieu did in PSIII. ). Then what truly separates Robots to Androids even tho there still Casts ...etc. The only thing I can think of is Having a Heart/ Love or being able to. So, Siren & Searren had knowledge and did there duties but that didn't give them the ability to Love. Where Lars, Lalia, Miun, Mieu, Demi/Freya could with Forren being able to learn too through Mieu's Cell/Heart with the powerstone in it even tho he was socially empt because of no interaction with people.

Oh, Wren and Demi would of had two ages. There built ages and there activation ages. There built ages for Wren is 998 and for Demi is 324. Then you have the activation ages, This is like being in cryogenic sleep. Wren mentioned that when he was on Zelan he would do Maintenance on it every so often then turn himself off or sleep mode, also being in-active before Movtavian had gotten the parts. This would be the same for Demi since she followed his orders. I believe it was once every two weeks. If thats the case 1 yr would be 28 days for them and 13 yrs to their 1 yr.. This would put Wren between 51~52 active yrs old. and Demi around 24~25 active yrs old since I'm unsure if she turn off & on when she was captured or stayed on completely. We also know thanks to PSU that the active years are what makes the Casts get old and have problems. The maximum age limit for active Casts is 150~180 yrs. but can exceed that with Sleep mode to protect themselves from wear and tear.

Edit: Also sorry for the delay.:)