PDA

View Full Version : GC: tips for beating olga flow

Ryu13
Mar 22, 2003, 02:37 PM
someone please give me tips on beating olga flow. what is a good level to be on when u have a Hucaseal w/ a pallache and a level 71 Power Mag? please answer my question.

The_Hero_Of_Time
Mar 22, 2003, 02:39 PM
guns and/or dagger type weapons, and scape doll, lots of them if your a lower level

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The_Hero_Of_Time on 2003-03-22 11:40 ]</font>

Elixer
Mar 22, 2003, 03:42 PM
you need a gun to beat him. Also dolls help and be sure you have full mats

MonoxideChild
Mar 22, 2003, 09:00 PM
Don't die

Ryo_Hayasa
Mar 23, 2003, 12:53 AM
when olga sends a wave attack at you and you die in one hit, it's over your done you will not live threw flow...
also stay away from his mags i can't stress this enough get to close to his mags or him and he'll fire a insane damage/insta kill beam this takes out most because the mags are extremely fast and let out
shock,freeze,confuse,and damage traps to slow you down if you ever have the free time kill those mags they'll come back but atleast you don't have to worry about him.
goos luck your gonna need it

Rick-Renziku
Mar 23, 2003, 01:29 AM
1.Use the rocks to block wave attacks.

2.Don't let the rocks fall on you.

One time I remember I was standing next to someone in olga battle and a rock fell out of nowhere and hit me on my head cracking into pieces as I died and all this blood was gushing through my head.
Rocks are ebil,Yet good.The other person lived through it however.Who says Physical defence doesn't count in Olga battle?X.x

Ryu13
Mar 23, 2003, 02:11 AM
what about on his 1st form? what is a good tips on beatin that?

Karsh
Mar 23, 2003, 09:11 AM
Learn all of his attack patterns and figure out ways to dodge him. Constantly stay in safe areas, as you attack him with a gun. (For first form O_o)

rena-ko
Mar 23, 2003, 10:33 AM
use a good gun, keep distance (especially second form), learn his pattern... (and have scape dolls) - thats all for offline mode...

Malkavian
Mar 24, 2003, 09:17 AM
In normal offline mode have at least 252 hp
yesterday i beat it with my RAcast at lv 33 and a super meteros smash 35 dark after many tries. Finally I could do it having 4 digger/hp and 253 hp With the vertical beam it let me like 2 hp http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Tekershee
Mar 24, 2003, 11:20 AM
I'm level 68-69. CanI beat him?

Well of course I can but I just hate instant death things...

SubstanceD
Mar 30, 2003, 02:43 PM
OH...MY...GOD!

I just fought Olga Flow for the first time today and needless to say everyone was right about him, he is tough. If I had not heard so many horror stories about him and had not come prepaired with the recommeneded items/equipment he would have handed my @$$ to me.

I am playing a lv.48 Hucaseal and was playing on normal and I got to the end of the Seabed and I though sure why not even though I origianlly said I would not take him on untill I was level 55. I had a fully ground Musashi ( turned out to be next to useless in this fight ) an Assault +8 and 4 scapedolls on me, maximum number of mates bar one monomate. First form, I was expecting him to come close but soon afterwards it became apparent that my Musashi could not reach him so I had to go with my puny gun, tageting him was a bitch and on the few occasions when I did get the green target thingie on him and landed a hit there was little or no damage. I though I would never get past his first form, after 10 mins I had gone through all 9 monomates, all 10 dimates and 2 trimates, finally the SOB went down but I knew I was not out the woods yet and begun to panic ( only 6 trimates and 4 scapedolls and the first form took me 10 mins ). For the second form I tied doing things the way everyone recomended, staying far away, using a gun however poor tagetting proved to be my achillies heel ( and I had such high ATA, shame I could not get a lock onto the guy ) that's when I decided to go all for broke, I re-equpped my musashi and ran to his feet and just attacked like mad, I died twice but I knew that was going to happen anyway, better to gets some licks in and take him with me than try and hide and get in a lucky shot every 2 or 3 mins, I would not have lasted that long, eventually it paid off. He is tough and I am affraid of what is latter forms will be like.

Seriously how does Sonic Team expect you to hit this guy without magic or a gun, what happens to players like me who shun long distance combat in favor of close quarters combat, if everyone did not tell me to carry a gun I never would have had one on me and I would be toast right now.

Ryu13
Mar 30, 2003, 07:26 PM
dont need to post anymore i beat him now. he was easy. i beat him in 3 mins w/ a railgun and it took me 6 mins to beat Falz w/ a pallache.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 30, 2003, 09:38 PM
On 2003-03-30 16:26, Ryu13 wrote:
dont need to post anymore i beat him now. he was easy. i beat him in 3 mins w/ a railgun and it took me 6 mins to beat Falz w/ a pallache.

What difficulty level?
Normal=easiest
Hard=harder
etc.
Ultimate=hooray for beating the hardest boss(Last boss of Episode 2 on the hardest difficulty level) in the game.

Auracom
Mar 30, 2003, 10:05 PM
Offline:
-Kills his mags
-Hide behind rocks to avoid wave attack damage

Online:
-When he glows try attacking with weapons that have percents. If one percent doesn't do damage then try the next. A weapon with 4 % would do really good.

-Uriko-
Mar 31, 2003, 12:15 PM
My only word of warning is when he begins to arch his back and scream...run...avoid being near him or his two flying mag buddies (geel I believe their called) Also it seems to help to have a high EDK against it if you do get hit. Also when he absorbs your soul (turns red) beware...as he is stronger and your attacks will hurt you as well. Try to find the weapon with % or tech that he is weak against (note: he continuously changes it throughout the 2nd form fight at least tech wise...I'm a FO don't know about weapons)

If your having a hard time living through the first form and you recognize most of his attacks then just give up and come back later at a higher level.

Honestly however I have a much harder time on ultimate with falz than olga due mainly to falz's freeze physical combo.

ChWiKZ
Mar 31, 2003, 03:35 PM
I'm having trouble on Olga Flow too. I don't like using Ranger weapons, so I don't use guns. Do you think I could use a slicer and do just as well? I really don't wanna equip a gun.