PDA

View Full Version : Infinity just on rebirthing.........

TrueLugia121
Jun 3, 2012, 10:01 PM
hi guhys. just with the Rebirth system would anhyone think i rebirth too early? cause ii kinda rebirth just after completing both stories which is on level 102 just so i can start another job class still with my duuman chick. would you guys think that's far too early?

Miki~
Jun 3, 2012, 10:19 PM
hi guhys. just with the Rebirth system would anhyone think i rebirth too early? cause ii kinda rebirth just after completing both stories which is on level 102 just so i can start another job class still with my duuman chick. would you guys think that's far too early?

i'd say wait til 200 for your first time. you get more points to use, plus you can level any type to 50. You don't have to rebirth just to change types btw.

Leon-Sky
Jun 4, 2012, 10:04 AM
Correct. I'll say always rebirth at 200, It will always make massive changes ^^

MaxVdub
Jun 4, 2012, 11:37 AM
I have a question about rebirthing as well. Do the stat gains you get affect your so-called "base stats" and thus stat growth as well? Or are they just extra stats that are added on and have no effect after that initial addition? I ask because the Disgaea series has a similar feature and that's how it worked in that game, you'd reincarnate and get a few points added onto your base stats but after leveling to max it would start to make more and more of a difference.

AsuravonD
Jun 4, 2012, 02:11 PM
They're added to the base stats for overall better growth.

MaxVdub
Jun 4, 2012, 03:04 PM
They're added to the base stats for overall better growth.

Good to know. Thanks.

Rashiid
Jun 5, 2012, 12:10 AM
I was going to ask this soon, but this is cool. Thanks :D

Leon-Sky
Jun 6, 2012, 10:05 AM
Just rebirth at level 200, like 2 to 3 rebirths, if you will pick or max out the key stats, You will kill everything with no sweat. Tank like performance, Boost power = speedy runs, If you hate a certain monster now, just wait after 2 to 3 rebirths and they will hate you instead. Vio is right more stats for better growth.