PDA

View Full Version : Shooting invisible traps?

Necha54
Jun 3, 2012, 11:34 PM
So im just curious of wether any one besides me has had this happen.
So ill be playing with my ranger in the mines and he will be shotting at a Gilchic and none of the atttacks are landing on the enemy, So i finally kill it and walk up to where the Gilchic was standing and a trap sounds but theres isnt and thing there and i take no damage. And my disk is a bit scratched but hardly ever skips or glitches, so i am not sure what this is about, I mean theres no problem with it im just curious to see if its happen to anyone else here.

T0m
Jun 4, 2012, 12:14 AM
Traps, when they are invisible, will intercept some shots without being destroyed. (I think only Special attacks). Meaning a Gilchic just after an invisible trap won't get hit.
In the Mines there are also plenty of traps that cause confusion or slow and do no damage. If you happen to have a Cure for either state equipped and happen to trigger one of those traps just off camera, you might think there was no trap at all.
Could that have been the case?

Necha54
Jun 4, 2012, 12:17 AM
No, Because there was no trap :\
Not even a healing trap. (green)
But There was the sound.
And it might have been the fact i was using Snow queen special, Which explains the No hitting, But Not the No trap.

goldwing
Jun 4, 2012, 12:36 AM
It could just b a glitch among anything. For example i was useing my pb on griffin and as i did he did a 360 spin out of the range of my pb. Not once but twice. Has yet to happen again. So to answer u. Id say glitch.