PDA

View Full Version : PSP Anyone Still Play?

spade88
Jun 4, 2012, 05:24 AM
I wanted to make my own topic on the PSP version to see who still is active.

I dug my old game out and found out that I have a low level 56 and 2 other characters. I might start playing again if their is an active online community.

Mike
Jun 4, 2012, 05:37 AM
You can't play PSP1 online unless you go through a tunneling service.

spade88
Jun 4, 2012, 05:45 AM
You can't play PSP1 online unless you go through a tunneling service.

Really?

So if I try to go online right now with my wi fi on I shouldn't be able to find anyone to play with.

(I did say it has been awhile, maybe to long)

blace
Jun 4, 2012, 05:48 AM
Either Ad Hoc Party with a PS3 or another system will allow any kind of online play with the first game. PSP2/i have the function for infrastructure play, allowing you to play through PSN.

spade88
Jun 4, 2012, 05:59 AM
Does anyone still play offline I wonder?

blace
Jun 4, 2012, 06:06 AM
Not so much, as the improvements in PSP2 really keeps me nailed there.

spade88
Jun 4, 2012, 06:18 AM
Not so much, as the improvements in PSP2 really keeps me nailed there.

I'm glade your enjoying the PSP2 version, and since PSP was really not my thing I guess it's time to try something else :(

I have it on DS but even that wasn't to thrilling

Gintoki-kun
Jun 4, 2012, 10:19 AM
Well I am one of those few that do go back to PSP just to finish some S rank mission and try getting a rocket puncher *.* There's a way to play online with Xlinkkai or the other thing I think i'm not allowed to mention which is called CFW PRO-C(EDIT IF YOU WANT MODS). But it's best to just play PSPo2 or import PSPo2:i

o Dude 21 o
Jun 6, 2012, 05:51 PM
Sold it a while ago, enjoyed it and all but for me it got old pretty fast.

kirtblue
Jun 7, 2012, 06:36 PM
i still play but without infrastructure mode ill only play for a day or two before i put it down again still love the story

Ame
Jun 7, 2012, 07:12 PM
i just started over & asked to have my japanese save converted to NA & am working on getting my level up legitly.my names are in english,but on the japanese version i could add symbols to them & all four of my characters have an infinity symbol.