PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Missions?

wafflestomper
Jun 4, 2012, 02:13 PM
After doing so many runs and side missions there is usually one that sticks out the most. You know the one that you always like to play again. For me its definately The two sets of heroes :D Not only do you spend this mission on a wild goose chase you have to convince each other you are the real deal. This mission is so full of antics its hillarious. It kind of reminds me of that one Pokemon episode where team rocket (Jesse and James) run into Butch and Cassidy (the other guys) After all the bennyhill chase is over you do have your reputation restored and all is forgiven. It wouldve been cool to see a Reve imposter too..I could just imagine a actually nice and polite Reve whose all gentlemanly then he zaps you with zonde and makes off with your gear. Hah8-)

zain160
Jun 4, 2012, 02:20 PM
if you are talking about single player missions i probably got to say the same thing

FOODFOOD
Jun 4, 2012, 02:25 PM
I'm gonna go with Ana's Request, because what other way can you net a Boosted Arkzein in the first room? Now that's what I call fun.

DoctorShanks
Jun 4, 2012, 02:26 PM
That one Full Run Dark Shrine Quest who's name I forget. It's my favorite because it's, without a doubt, the most important to the storyline.

Norco
Jun 4, 2012, 03:53 PM
Its sort of a love / hate quest, anyway my vote goes to Eternal Tower xD

Lorimaz
Jun 4, 2012, 08:34 PM
I'm with Norco on "The Eternal" quest.

Besides the fact it's the only way to even play the stage, I love how as you ascend the tower, it grows gradually later in the day, eventually into night. Kinda gives a "realistic" feel, I guess, and coincides nicely with the hours you pour into scaling the bloody tower. XD

DoctorShanks
Jun 4, 2012, 10:04 PM
@Lorimaz: I think the idea is less about the changing time of the day and more about the fact that you are ascending far beyond the clouds to the point where you can see outer space (Floor 90+) which explains why it looks like it's night time.

Chaos Rappy
Jun 4, 2012, 10:34 PM
The Third Sister. Reasoning? I'll just take a quote from the end of the mission:

Baby Sis: "Gender? Who cares about something like that?"

Lorimaz
Jun 4, 2012, 10:38 PM
@Lorimaz: I think the idea is less about the changing time of the day and more about the fact that you are ascending far beyond the clouds to the point where you can see outer space (Floor 90+) which explains why it looks like it's night time.

Well, I mean, at least it transitions from day 'til noon. Details, details! =P

Daixsue
Jul 2, 2012, 07:12 PM
The " 2 sets of heros quest" made me laugh with Kai being, "GIMME SOME SUGAR" and Sarisa probably kicking him in the groin.

PSchiZ
Jul 2, 2012, 07:26 PM
Truth Revealed....Ogi's CAST possession sequence still has fire. Also, the Walko Talkos was a little funny, even with all that bad reception at times.

SolarSamurai
Jul 2, 2012, 09:54 PM
Yeah, my favorite quest is the Eternal Tower one. I can never get enough of it. I feel it's quite rewarding for myself to finish it. I love the top. Ahhh~ The sky is so pretty. I have racked up over 300+ hours on PSZ. Hehe. Mostly from multiplayer.

wafflestomper
Jul 6, 2012, 09:21 PM
Truth Revealed....Ogi's CAST possession sequence still has fire. Also, the Walko Talkos was a little funny, even with all that bad reception at times.

Oh yeah dont forget Ogi checking out Ana's goods #ahem :D