PDA

View Full Version : Duppers...

Nydis
Mar 5, 2001, 03:15 PM
Three days ago, my friend, (whom is level 30) Received a considerably large amount of rare weapons from a friend. They were obviuosly dupped, due to the fact that they were all maxed out with grinders. He gave me an eggblaster+99 and I tryed it out. He pulled out and showed off every rare gun imagineable. I then said that I wanted to give the eggblaster back. When he asked why I said "Dupped items take all the fun out of the game." He said "Why? They are really strong weapons!" I then said that I would refuse to play with him if he was useing dupped items while we played together. He then got really mad.

What should I do? I love PSO but I don't want "dirty" (dupped) weapons. I only use weapons i find.

Please respond if you have any thoughts. I'm not attacking duppers. The subject is very contriversial. Please don't be angered if you aprove of dupeing.

purhaze
Mar 5, 2001, 03:39 PM
yeah, ive come across this once or twice, last night some one i know tried to give me a lvl 999 Pian Mag, i put it on my lvl 28 character and it maxed my stats, then i thoght to my self that just ruins the hole point of playing a character, so i tried to give it back, he got angry and left so i sold it in the shop. how is it possible to have a lvl 999 mag, if the max lvl is 200 it had to be hacked or somthing like a gameshark user made. i just knew i didnt want it on me.

Sciler
Mar 5, 2001, 03:39 PM
<font face=times new roman color=red> I agree with you, and if he has a problem with that, then too bad for him, I would find someone else to play with were I you. I've left rooms before when people are doing that kinda stuff because I dont want to deal with it<center>

PSOAmeshi
Mar 5, 2001, 09:41 PM
I've heard rumors that Pian can go past 200 as the max level. And to Nydis..How exactly do you know they we're duped? I have many rare weapons that are max grinded because early on I saved EVERY grinder I found until I started getting rares, then I'd grind them to the max. I can understand not taking the item, but don't jump to conclusions just because he got a few weapons. People have constantly harrassed me because of my weapons.

Nydis
Mar 6, 2001, 02:12 AM
I knew they were dupped becuase he had 4 eggblasters (maxed out) and 3 of just bout every rare wep. (also maxed out) Ialso heard that some how dupped items sell for rediculously low in the shop. The eggblaster he gave me would have sold for 346 meseta. (can anyone canfirm this?)