PDA

View Full Version : How many people here also play PSO BB???

BrAvOcHaRlIe29
Jun 5, 2012, 07:59 PM
was just curious i still play here and there. My main characters name is MuTiLaTe a HuMar i think im lvl 82 but havent been on in a couple months and before that it had been yrs.

DoctorShanks
Jun 5, 2012, 08:01 PM
I wouldn't consider this the best place to ask. There is a PSO General (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12) subforum where you can probably meet other players for that game.

mario2099
Jun 8, 2012, 12:43 PM
I am actually curious what brought people over to play zero. Are most people on here former blue burst players, or are they new to the PSO series? I never played Blue Burst myself, but wanted to. Since I had dedicated so much time to gamecube PSO, I didn't want to start over on Blue Burst.

BrAvOcHaRlIe29
Jun 8, 2012, 02:02 PM
Well i bought this game recently but had been a PSO BB player and still am. This game reminds me of BB quite a bit.

HUcast Omega
Jun 8, 2012, 03:38 PM
I don't think this is in the wrong spot. It sounds like the question is how many of us PSZ players also bust a cap in PSO BB. I do have an account on BB right now, but can't play due to internet problems. I'm also thinking of just not playing anymore period after hearing how screwed up the guy running the game now. Lucky for me he can't do jack as I'm not on his forums. His actions are that of a pathetic human being and a scum bag. Play PSO BB at your own peril.

FOODFOOD
Jun 8, 2012, 03:46 PM
*To note, that's just one particular BB server. There are more, less popular ones that are a lot happier.

We just can't talk about them on this forum :)

I do play, but not as much as I play PSZ.

Street482
Jul 1, 2012, 07:19 PM
I do, but i'm on a hacked server atm.

CookieSundae
Jul 14, 2012, 03:51 PM
Miss the old times... LOL

http://oi50.tinypic.com/2zq4g8m.jpg

Atbar
Jul 20, 2012, 10:12 PM
I am actually curious what brought people over to play zero. Are most people on here former blue burst players, or are they new to the PSO series? I never played Blue Burst myself, but wanted to. Since I had dedicated so much time to gamecube PSO, I didn't want to start over on Blue Burst.

To answer your post, it seems to me a lot of PSZ players I played with never played PSO but then hear about PSOBB, go download and play on server I can't name specifically because it violates forum rules if I do so, and then love PSOBB more than PSZ and never return to PSZ or play PSZ on a less frequent interval. I have also played with a few PSZ players who are retirees of PSO (in most cases, played on Dreamcast or Gamecube) and won't come back to that game for whatever reason.

ignika98
Aug 3, 2012, 06:08 PM
I did until PSO2 came out, then I stopped.

GrandYith
Jan 16, 2013, 07:26 AM
Reviving thread... xDD

Well, in my case, I have an account on that BB private server. I was there for a few weeks (maybe two months, I don't quite remember), but then gave up cos everybody just wanted to know about TTF and when you just want to have fun in caves and try to follow the story (in that server, the quests are not in chronological order), it gets boring. It happened a lot to me in that weeks, I was here cleaning up levels, then people appeared, we continued, but then someone got there, didn't even entered our level and asked for TTF. Everybody goes running for TTF and I personally don't like that D: I got my DS far after I started playing BB and I couldn't play PSZ online yet, but since there's no TTF, it'd be a lot more funny.

Mike
Jan 16, 2013, 10:50 PM
Since the Zero board is fairly slow and it is an older game, bumping of older topic deserves a bit of leniency. However, like the rules state:

If a thread has not been replied to within the last six weeks, leave it alone and make a new one. There's nothing wrong with making new threads.