PDA

View Full Version : Looking for group to play with in PSO2 pre-open beta

Geistarm
Jun 5, 2012, 10:38 PM
I'm looking for some people to play with whom use skype. I'm usually on in the afternoon and i'm Standard pacific time. I'm going to livestream all the sessions as well. My Skype Id is ghostarm1. Hope to see some replies. ^^

Chik'Tikka
Jun 5, 2012, 10:46 PM
Welcome to the forums+^_^+ there is a sticky for PSO2 community chat at the top of the page, you can use the IRC there to find people to party up with as well as in game once things start moving after Pre-obt launches (ima use mumble and Skype), also in your user cp, you can add your Skype name so it displays under your profile name+^_^+ hope you make some good new friends here!!

Peejay
Jun 5, 2012, 10:48 PM
There's a group currently formed for Skype about here somewhere, I can't remember the Skpe ID of the person who ran it, but his forum name is Rath-Kun. You might want to talk to porkmaster, too.

Were you on in the CB or earlier? If you were, I'm wondering what names you used.

Geistarm
Jun 5, 2012, 10:50 PM
Thank you for the help. I wasn't on the beta but I play PSO ep 1 2 3 and PSU.

soulpimpwizzurd
Jun 5, 2012, 11:06 PM
pretty much anybody on ship 2 block 20 will probably be willing to play with you bra. dw.

Ryoga4523
Jun 6, 2012, 12:55 PM
I too did not participate in the previous beta tests, but I have been playing PSO since the first one launched on the dreamcast, and I played every PSO since, with the exception of ep 3, cause that was a card game. So I would be more than happy to join you :)

LatinWolf
Jun 6, 2012, 04:01 PM
A little early dontcha think? We still got til June 20th...

Ryoga4523
Jun 6, 2012, 04:14 PM
Nothing wrong with a little planning ahead...

RocketZX
Jun 8, 2012, 02:24 AM
yeah a LOT of PSO-WORLD people will be on ship 2 block 20 i mean a LOT, the entire block full of them!
about Skype... I don't do voicechat
I'll be on the IRC chat though, and i'll party with you, just note I'm taking summer classes so weekdays i'm probably not gonna be available.