PDA

View Full Version : Hatsune Miku Project Diva Vita! August 30th!

Emp
Jun 7, 2012, 12:48 PM
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2012-06-07/hatsune-miku-project-diva-f-demoed-at-e3-to-gauge

Game will release on August 30th in Japan. No news on whether or not US will get a translation.

Physical game cartridge: 7,329 yen (about US$92)
Downloadable version: 6,600 yen (US$83)

Hatsune Miku Project Diva F is the finalized name for the title Sega codenamed as "Next Hatsune Miku Project Diva" until last month. The game will feature an AR mode that uses the PS Vita's camera to superimpose Hatsune Miku in the real world.

:D

CelestialBlade
Jun 7, 2012, 12:59 PM
Last I saw there are "no plans" for a Western release unfortunately.

Akaimizu
Jun 7, 2012, 01:02 PM
Probably not. They hardly ever put anything Vocaloid over here. I think the closest thing to some of that in a translated material was Phantasy Star Portable 2's code-release items.

Sayara
Jun 7, 2012, 01:04 PM
holy crap though 92 bucks? All of the liscencing fees!

GCoffee
Jun 7, 2012, 01:11 PM
Holy vocaloid, for that price I can rent a Japanese cosplaying beauty calling herself Miku for a whole night!

Sayara
Jun 7, 2012, 01:14 PM
No probably not at 90 dollars... hahaha Maybe a 3rd rate cosplayer!

GCoffee
Jun 7, 2012, 02:02 PM
3rd rate cosplayer + 2nd rate alcohol = 1st rate profit

Akaimizu
Jun 7, 2012, 02:09 PM
Too funny.

.Rusty.
Jun 7, 2012, 05:04 PM
Just make sure you take her Sunglasses off 1st ^-^

GCoffee
Jun 7, 2012, 05:32 PM
Just make sure you take her Sunglasses off 1st ^-^

Shit, that killed me. I like. :wacko:

Ce'Nedra
Jun 8, 2012, 08:45 AM
Holy vocaloid, for that price I can rent a Japanese cosplaying beauty calling herself Miku for a whole night!

Order me one please! :wacko:

Coatl
Jun 16, 2012, 05:36 PM
Wooh hatsune. /o/
Though don't get my hopes up for a western release.

Mantiskilla
Jun 16, 2012, 09:40 PM
The whole vocaloid thing just creeps me out. Sorry but a CGI of some character singing just doesn't make sense I mean why can't the vocalist just sing on stage, like you know....a concert?

blace
Jun 16, 2012, 11:56 PM
I'm gonna say it was an attempt towards Nintendo's success with Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! or Elite Beat Agents in the US.

Ce'Nedra
Jun 20, 2012, 09:53 AM
The whole vocaloid thing just creeps me out. Sorry but a CGI of some character singing just doesn't make sense I mean why can't the vocalist just sing on stage, like you know....a concert?

They already had a Hatsune Miku concert in 2010 using a hologram of Hatsune Miku. Also there is no real vocalist since she is a computer and everything this is made with computers, at least its what I heard so don't shoot me if I got it wrong >:C

Sayara
Jun 20, 2012, 10:07 AM
the voices for the vocaloids are based on real singers though. Least thats what i thought anyway.

Akaimizu
Jun 20, 2012, 10:12 AM
They are. They are recorded syllables and such from actual singers where they can be rearranged and such to create words and singing lines. It's sort of a step towards a virtual idol singer utilizing sounds from a singer.

Sayara
Jun 20, 2012, 01:21 PM
In the defense of the vocaloids stuff, great music had come out of them. Alot of these musicians (ususally just posting their stuff on Niconico) had become parts of companies composing music, or got inserted into games like SEGAs and what not.

Like, the Rolling Girl musician, wowaka? Got themselves a piece into madoka magica. So not all abd came from these things, at least the technichal parts of it anyway