PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Anyone still playing Portable 2?

Sparks Zeta
Jun 7, 2012, 08:35 PM
Hello Everyone. I'm back for about the fourth time. sorry for my disappearances. ^^;

Lately a lot of games have not been working well for me, or they're being released in future time.

I REALLY want to get back into playing PSP2 but online. I spent most of my time offline, and going through the story three times is not fun.

I was wondering if anyone still plays it? I know a lot of people went to infinity, and i don't really trust anyone online. (Apparently there are hackers?)

I'm level 63. ._.

Rozerem
Jun 7, 2012, 08:39 PM
Some still do,but are hackers or fake 200's,but there are some legit parties and as always it's a good idea to back up your file since some of the players can corrupt files.I might return also,but with current real life things going on it might be sometime till I can play again.

Sparks Zeta
Jun 7, 2012, 09:18 PM
Some still do,but are hackers or fake 200's,but there are some legit parties and as always it's a good idea to back up your file since some of the players can corrupt files.I might return also,but with current real life things going on it might be sometime till I can play again.

I've been told that before, But i don't really understand what people meant when they say "Back up your files". I'm supposed to save the game files on my computer?

And alright. Good luck.

blace
Jun 7, 2012, 09:54 PM
Backing up just means make a copy of the save, either on a computer or another memory stick.

There's a group made for legitimate players, but has recently taken a bit of a downturn, with its members conflicting times.

Drunk Slayer
Jun 7, 2012, 10:06 PM
I've been told that before, But i don't really understand what people meant when they say "Back up your files". I'm supposed to save the game files on my computer?

That's right.

You should make a back up of your save data because when you join a random party there could be a risk that some dumb hacker messes the game of the other players thinking he is doing a favor to everyone because hacking has become so common in the online community.

If you fall in such situation your data could become anormal (exp, stats, wep stats, name, charcter apparence, game play stats) and the people who still play this game serously won't like to play with you because you have tainted with hack and be branded as illehit and you'll be damned into the dark and atrocious road of the high lvl noobs.

May the internets God have mercy on your data if you ever astray from the rightful path of true legitness.

Lord Sake
Jun 7, 2012, 10:50 PM
I'm going to be getting ahold of the game soon, so I'll be active online (and legit) once I get through the story mode. First Phantasy Star I've played since PSOGC back in the day.

Sparks Zeta
Jun 8, 2012, 01:11 PM
That's right.

You should make a back up of your save data because when you join a random party there could be a risk that some dumb hacker messes the game of the other players thinking he is doing a favor to everyone because hacking has become so common in the online community.

If you fall in such situation your data could become anormal (exp, stats, wep stats, name, charcter apparence, game play stats) and the people who still play this game serously won't like to play with you because you have tainted with hack and be branded as illehit and you'll be damned into the dark and atrocious road of the high lvl noobs.

May the internets God have mercy on your data if you ever astray from the rightful path of true legitness.

Alright. I understand now. The last line made me laugh a bit. Thanks for the tip.

I'm going to be getting ahold of the game soon, so I'll be active online (and legit) once I get through the story mode. First Phantasy Star I've played since PSOGC back in the day.

Great. I'll be looking forward to it. Let me know when you are, then?

PSchiZ
Jun 8, 2012, 04:54 PM
Oh I still play that game