PDA

View Full Version : Back once again!

Sparks Zeta
Jun 8, 2012, 09:17 PM
Hello everyone once again!

I've been posting around on the forums for the past 2 days, and I've been checking back in every now and then. So i guess i'm making it official that i'm back? ^^; I'm sure most of you don't know me that well, but i was around.

I'm hyped for PSO2, But i'm incapable of playing it. I really don't have a great computer, nor do i have a Vita. (Yet. I'm trying to save up for one.) So Portable 2 and fighting games are keeping me steady until some sort of miracle happens.

Right, A little bit about myself. I'm Sparks Zeta. Most people call me Sparks, though. I'm 17. I play most genres of games on Xbox. I also take some spare time for Archery, and Bass Guitar. (Although i am pretty bad at it. Getting better, though!)

I'm going to try and stay active the best i can. I hope i can meet and know each of you well!

Thank you!

Katrina
Jun 9, 2012, 09:15 AM
Welcome back ^^

Sparks Zeta
Jun 9, 2012, 02:20 PM
Welcome back ^^

Thank you. :D

DayDreamer
Jun 9, 2012, 04:27 PM
Welcome sparks! Hope you have a nice time here :3

goldwing
Jun 9, 2012, 11:03 PM
Welcome back? Lol no really tho welcome i look forwerd to getting to see more of you around the fourms. XD

Sparks Zeta
Jun 10, 2012, 02:19 AM
Welcome sparks! Hope you have a nice time here :3

Thanks. I'm enjoying it thus far. I think my issue for not returning a while back was that i couldn't relate when playing PS games. I only played PSU at the time. ^^; I felt like a burdon. I was one of those players who were just there, and played missions by myself.

Welcome back? Lol no really tho welcome i look forwerd to getting to see more of you around the fourms. XD

I'm going to try my best to stay active. i'm doing alright so far! lol. Thank you!

Freeze
Jun 12, 2012, 05:58 PM
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s20/DeepfreezeRAmar/heidiwelcomeback.jpg

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s20/DeepfreezeRAmar/freezeBBwelback.jpg