PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 True Ending choice confirmation needed.

Aki_Yoruno
Jun 10, 2012, 07:02 PM
I looked up requirements for Ep 1's true ending so I can unlock a certain client order. But the 2 guides are contradictory in one part so far.

In Chapter 5 Act 1, this guide (http://m.gamefaqs.com/boards/969683-phantasy-star-portable-2/56493907) says to choose the bottom option during the first choice (結構です), but the PSPedia guide says choose the top one (よろしく頼む).

So which is correct?

Ame
Jun 10, 2012, 07:18 PM
the bottom one because even i looked at both pspedia and gamefaq's just to find something off about it and i refer to pspedia more.

Valinne
Jun 10, 2012, 07:59 PM
At this very moment, I'm one mission away from getting the true ending following the PSUpedia guide. If it doesn't work, we'll know GameFAQs was right.

blace
Jun 10, 2012, 08:07 PM
I followed the guide posted on PSUpedia and have the multiple endings with that.

Ame
Jun 10, 2012, 08:25 PM
do not forget for the true ending you have to get all S on the story missions.

Valinne
Jun 10, 2012, 09:56 PM
Okay, that was weird...whereas I struggled versus the final boss when I just beat it yesterday, right now I killed it in MAYBE 10 seconds with the Duman Vanguard Infinity Blast. I guess you don't need invincibility when you feast upon all those hitboxes like a ravenous demon.

Anyway, following nothing but the PSUpedia and redo-ing all the missions to S rank them and get the answers correct, I got the True Ending. Maybe there's some leeway and whether GameFAQs or PSUpedia is wrong doesn't matter if everything else is right.

I'm watching through the credits now, even.

Tolly7249
Jun 12, 2012, 03:10 AM
One thing I've noticed is that most guides say that you need S-Ranks on Warrior in White and the Magashi recruitment mission (the name of which I have forgotten).

You don't. I did a challenge run with a Human Vanguard to get Best Ending first, I didn't do either but fulfilled all the other requirements for the Best Ending (S-Ranks, correct answers) and got it.

The PSUPedia guide is definitely correct for answers.

Aki_Yoruno
Jun 15, 2012, 08:40 AM
Thanks for the replies. Although I knew most of your suggestions already.

Anyway, after doing 15-20 runs of Chapter 1, I still couldn't get the True Ending. So I thought about doing the Side Stories with this character (Taka) for once. After S-ranking all 3, I got the True Ending. FINALLY!