PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Zoonas naturally drop rares?

Sparks Zeta
Jun 12, 2012, 04:33 PM
Not sure if this is the right area to discuss it, but i noticed something while playing PSP2.

I've done mine Defense A for some time trying to find Rocket Punchers (I read that's where you can find them). this time around, The Vandas were replaced with Zoonas. I think that's what they were. They were some sort of flying creature

Within the first two-five minutes of the mission, i got one Rabol Orpad, and two Rabol Lumirus. THREE S rank armors (Rare drops for my level) while fighting these guys. It feels like a bit much for a simple A-rank mission..

Maybe i just lucked out. Do they normally drop items like these? or is it possible my game was corrupted from a hack? I've only played online once, and when i did, i did one mission with someone in neudaiz. I was really sure how to check if someone was hacked at the time. I don't really think they would have activated a hack for a enemy we didn't even fight.

tl;dr? Mine Defence A, Zoonas spawned instead of Vandas, got three rare S rank armors. Do they naturally drop these kind of items? lucked out, or could i be hacked a bit?

Syncesta
Jun 12, 2012, 04:42 PM
everything is ok
zoonas drop at lv100(Mine defense A)
Crimson nova, Rabol orpad or rabol lumirus

Sparks Zeta
Jun 12, 2012, 04:48 PM
everything is ok
zoonas drop at lv100(Mine defense A)
Crimson nova, Rabol orpad or rabol lumirus

Maybe i was just overreacting out a bit. It just felt odd getting that many rares so early in a mission. It has never happened before. Thanks!

Also, there's actually a list that tells what certain enemies drop what? and do you have the link for it?

Scale of Judgment
Jun 12, 2012, 04:56 PM
Your source for stuff is here
http://psp2.psupedia.info/Main_Page
Enjoy, have fun.

Sparks Zeta
Jun 12, 2012, 05:05 PM
Your source for stuff is here
http://psp2.psupedia.info/Main_Page
Enjoy, have fun.

Ah! I knew this place had a list of weapons. I just didn't know that it told people what enemies drop certain items.

Bookmarking, And i appreciate it! :D

Blizz3112
Jun 13, 2012, 12:56 PM
Not sure if this is the right area to discuss it, but i noticed something while playing PSP2.

I've done mine Defense A for some time trying to find Rocket Punchers (I read that's where you can find them). this time around, The Vandas were replaced with Zoonas. I think that's what they were. They were some sort of flying creature

Within the first two-five minutes of the mission, i got one Rabol Orpad, and two Rabol Lumirus. THREE S rank armors (Rare drops for my level) while fighting these guys. It feels like a bit much for a simple A-rank mission..

Maybe i just lucked out. Do they normally drop items like these? or is it possible my game was corrupted from a hack? I've only played online once, and when i did, i did one mission with someone in neudaiz. I was really sure how to check if someone was hacked at the time. I don't really think they would have activated a hack for a enemy we didn't even fight.

tl;dr? Mine Defence A, Zoonas spawned instead of Vandas, got three rare S rank armors. Do they naturally drop these kind of items? lucked out, or could i be hacked a bit?

Had the same thing while playing Desert Terror, dropping a Lumirus (50% Earth) and an Orpad with 60% Earth... :-P

Also, managed to get 13 Shield-Weaves during a single mission of Lightning Beasts... that was simply insane...

Leon-Sky
Jun 13, 2012, 07:54 PM
It is always like that LOL. But seriously this game needs patience hehe especially when playing solo.