PDA

View Full Version : Infinity what should i name...

Ame
Jun 13, 2012, 06:30 PM
i just imported my save to infinity because i am bored with the over cheat usage on the server of north america and all the drama on it to use a dewman as my fifth character.i know from what i have seen here in the forums that the legit's have a good imagination and also know the game real well so i follow there advice on where to find things and how to level up like a boss.back to the main question and onto topic,what should i name my dewman?she has blue hair w/a wild look and blue eyes,face model is almost like the crow from the movie the crow and has a very perky figure.constructive criticisim is welcomed and please forgive my grammar.^^;

JC200X
Jun 13, 2012, 06:40 PM
It would be best if you named your character yourself. It doesn't necessarily have to come from your imagination, but it should be to your liking.

Ame
Jun 13, 2012, 06:49 PM
Blue Phoenix∞.
i always loved the phoenix because it rises from it's own ash's just to be reborn again only stronger.thank you JC200X.:3

LeilaWhiteNight
Jun 13, 2012, 06:52 PM
As much as I don't like admitting it, the wench (second poster) is right. I had someone else pick a name for my Newman, and now I want to resort to using cheats to change it (to a normal name and not some colorful unreadable crap that hackers like).

Besides, you'd be more contented if you named your character by yourself.

JC200X
Jun 13, 2012, 06:52 PM
Anytime. I'm liking that name already.

As much as I don't like admitting it, the wench (second poster) is right.

*Facepalm*, *Sigh*...

LeilaWhiteNight
Jun 13, 2012, 07:04 PM
Anytime. I'm liking that name already.

*Facepalm*, *Sigh*...

I'd like to crush and take you apart right here, wench, but I have the decency and respect for the OP to not drag this in here. >:3

Back to topic:
Hmm, so blue Phoenix. I'd suggest using that in another language you like so it is unique yet at the same time, reflects the original meaning.

Ame
Jun 13, 2012, 07:07 PM
I'd like to crush and take you apart right here, but I have the decency and respect for the OP to not drag this in here.

Hmm, so blue Phoenix. I'd suggest using that in another language you like so it is unique yet at the same time, reflects the original meaning.

@LeilaWhiteNight;i was thing having her name in japanese since it is a japanese game.

LeilaWhiteNight
Jun 13, 2012, 07:17 PM
@LeilaWhiteNight;i was thing having her name in japanese since it is a japanese game.

Oh, you mean youll be using Japanese characters? That's cool too. The only real advice i can give you is just to make it unique. I mean you wouldn't wanna be just another "john smith" right?

Ame
Jun 13, 2012, 07:21 PM
Oh, you mean youll be using Japanese characters? That's cool too. The only real advice i can give you is just to make it unique. I mean you wouldn't wanna be just another "john smith" right?

i so know right?i was thinking about having the infinity symbol at the end of the name since infinity stands for never ending/immortal.

Mike
Jun 13, 2012, 07:26 PM
ジョン・スミス∞

Nevermind.

LeilaWhiteNight
Jun 13, 2012, 07:32 PM
ジョン・スミス∞

Nevermind.

Oh Mike :3

Ame
Jun 13, 2012, 07:49 PM
kk i think i got it,but i also kept the english version in case i did it wrong.