PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Really difficult finding Guld Milla

Deepest Blue
Jun 15, 2012, 05:23 PM
Hi,

I'm finding it really difficult trying to find this weapon, I'm a lv154 Hunter Beast, ive done about over 50 runs of White Beast with increased rare drop rate, killed over 4000 of those green frog things but still nothing!

Any advice in what else i can do to increase my chances as I'm running out of patience !!!

Thanks

Sinue_v2
Jun 15, 2012, 06:00 PM
Download the PSP2 extra missions here (https://www.sega-psp2.jp/dl.php?dl=mission) (they're in Japanese).

Hook up your PSP to a PC and navigate to the PSP/SAVEDATA folder. Create a new folder in SAVEDATA named ULUS10529DL if you're on the US version, or ULES01439DL if you're playing the European version. Put the .dat file you downloaded above into the folder you just created. Disconnect from the PC and restart PSP2.

Run the Fanta Quiz mission (ファンタクイズバトル!) until you have 25 Photon Codes (フォトンコード)

Enter the "Wandering Peddler" DLC exchange mission (さすらいの星間行商人)

For full translation of the Wandering Peddler, see my guide for the mission, here (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2761992&postcount=14).

Exchange 25 Photon Codes for a Guld-Milla.

Don't save upon exiting.

Check the weapon to see if you have good %'s on it. If you do, save. If not, return to the menu without saving, reload, and try again.

Deepest Blue
Jun 15, 2012, 06:16 PM
Hi Sinue,

Thanks for the reply, that's a great help. I've downloaded the missions but where do I access the Fanta mission ? Is there anything special I need to know about how to complete the mission ?

Thanks again.

Sinue_v2
Jun 15, 2012, 06:19 PM
You can find it under the Tactical Mission menu.

You can find a walkthrough for the mission here (http://psp2.psupedia.info/Fanta_Quiz_Battle).

Edit: If you find it too hard to get all the correct answers on Fanta (alot of people do), you can also get Photon Codes as a clear reward from doing the マキシマムアタッククロス I - IV (Max Attack) tactical missions on S-Rank difficulty. To get an evaluation of S, you need to find four disks hidden throughout the level. The positions of the hidden disks doesn't seem to change, so once you find them, it's easy to locate them on subsequent run-throughs.

You can also get Photon Codes from Sranking (焔帝の猛攻) Fiery Onslaught A & S, (夢幻の鎮魂曲) Phantasmal Requiem, (JUMP 邪王降臨) Jump - Descent of the Wicked King, and along all paths of (ファミ通マキシマムアタック) the Kasch Test.

Alisha
Jun 16, 2012, 12:46 AM
im not 100% sure but i think white beast kakuwane's are too low in level to drop GM.

Drunk Slayer
Jun 16, 2012, 01:35 AM
I think the best missions for hunting Guld Milla are multiplayer tacticals The Big Push and Azure Symphony (Mirror Blast stage).

Collecting Photon Codes with Sinue_V2's mentioned method will save you a lot of time and frustration, but I would discard trying Phantasmal Requiem for codes, better save those yellow tickets for better hunts.

lsen
Jun 16, 2012, 03:00 AM
im not 100% sure but i think white beast kakuwane's are too low in level to drop GM.

Nope, they drop there too.

Deepest Blue
Jun 16, 2012, 08:26 AM
What about Dancing Birds? There seems to be a lot of kakuwanes there..

Deepest Blue
Jun 16, 2012, 10:49 AM
Ive done the fanta quiz many times and it seems difficult to get the code, you have to just guess and I don't think I've ever got them all right.

I've tried some of the other suggestions but they also seem difficult due to being a solo player.

Thanks again for the responses :)

Scale of Judgment
Jun 16, 2012, 10:35 PM
Fanta Quiz is perhaps the easiest mission for Photon Codes. It does however force you to memorize questions and answers or learn a language.
The mix result can also occur from Maximum Attack Cross I S rank. Kakawanes exist there with the proper level to drop Guld Milla while also having a chance at the Photon Code.
Azure Symphony S Rank has the highest level mob for obtaining the GM drop wise as well as being able to farm them effectively since they are at the beginning of one of the sections.

Syncesta
Jun 18, 2012, 01:41 PM
for me it was much easier to get it as Ranger and i was hunting it at azure symphony(Mirror blast)
got 2 in 2 runs

better use the ability elemental hit and a incap weapon like skull sorcerer

if you dont have elemental hit just lv ra
i think you get it at lv8
story mode chapter 8-1 is what i did for type points

Deepest Blue
Jun 23, 2012, 09:12 AM
Thanks again for the replies but I can't seem to find the Azure Symphony (Mirror Blast stage) mission, is the title in Japanese or am I looking in the wrong place eg, multiplayer mode, tactical missions, clad 6... But it's not there from what I can see.

Thanks..

Syncesta
Jun 23, 2012, 09:32 AM
you need to clear:
Seed express
Multiped thread
Twin demons

after that its unlocked on online/multimode
tactical missions clad6
it has polec rappys

Deepest Blue
Jun 23, 2012, 11:27 AM
Thanks very much I have it now :)

Does it make much difference if you're using a hunter or ranger ?

blace
Jun 23, 2012, 12:55 PM
Rangers have better EVA than Hunters, and much better ATA. In the end it's mostly a matter of preference.

Syncesta
Jun 23, 2012, 01:54 PM
i got all my guldmilla's as ranger

Deepest Blue
Jun 23, 2012, 02:21 PM
Rangers have better EVA than Hunters, and much better ATA. In the end it's mostly a matter of preference.

Sorry I should have been clearer, I meant to say which one had the best chance in finding the Guld Milla...I am using a Hunter at the moment but if I need to change over to a Ranger then I may have to start again...

blace
Jun 23, 2012, 02:26 PM
Sorry I should have been clearer, I meant to say which one had the best chance in finding the Guld Milla...I am using a Hunter at the moment but if I need to change over to a Ranger then I may have to start again...

Well, I've gotten a Guld Milla as both Hunter and Ranger, the drop rate feels about the same.

Scale of Judgment
Jun 28, 2012, 08:05 AM
Well, I've gotten a Guld Milla as both Hunter and Ranger, the drop rate feels about the same.

Remember, at this point...Drop Rate is still FREAKING RARE.

Deepest Blue
Jul 3, 2012, 09:27 AM
I'm at a loss !

Over 7k of Kakwane kills now, 20+ runs of Mirror Blast, increased drop rate x 2 and still no luck finding one. I don't know what else I can do now. I'm just not destined to have one of these...

Deepest Blue
Jul 3, 2012, 11:38 AM
Well well well, would you know it! It just dropped one finally. It must of heard me earlier lol! Only 3% :dark: but I'm happy I've got one, it's a start !

Fox2Tails
Jul 3, 2012, 12:12 PM
I gave up trying to find one of these so I got one through Infinity [Didn't help I wanted a :ice: one]