PDA

View Full Version : Skies of Arcadia Legends

Asmoedean
Mar 22, 2003, 08:55 PM
Is it worth it to play Skies of Arcadia Legends if I've already played the original? Or should I just buy something else?

geewj
Mar 22, 2003, 09:15 PM
I dont even think its worth it to play the original.

CajunSamurai
Mar 23, 2003, 01:42 AM
Being an enhancement of one of my VERY favorite games of all times, I'd say... hell yes. o_O
I haven't picked it up yet, but shall do so shortly, even if I've played the original game to death.

Abaddon
Mar 23, 2003, 01:58 AM
SoA was a surprisingly awesome game. I found teh whole concept of RPG with pirates a bit corny, but it actually worked out really well.

I'd like to play the sequel

Alielle
Mar 23, 2003, 02:01 AM
On 2003-03-22 18:15, Prof_Frink wrote:
I dont even think its worth it to play the original.

*snicker* I didn't wanna be the one to say it. It's one of those games you either love or hate, I think. If you liked it the first time, you'll probably like it again.

Piro-Skies
Mar 23, 2003, 04:32 AM
Depends how much of a fan of the original you were, IMO it was great! I'm gonna get a copy of Legends when it release over here.

Aslo SoA 2 is in the planning stages.

-Piro Skies

Asmoedean
Mar 23, 2003, 03:01 PM
Thanks everyone. But now I have another dilemma. Do you think that SoA Legends is better than Super Smash Bros Melee?

I can't decide which to buy, and it’s starting to piss me off.

Piro-Skies
Mar 23, 2003, 03:28 PM
If you've got 4 contolers and some friens to come 'round get SSBM.

If not go with SoAL.

-Piro Skies

Bloodberry
Mar 23, 2003, 03:52 PM
I'd say get both. I can't choose one over the other. They both gave countless hours of fun >_>. If I had to say anything, though.. I'd say SoAL.. just because an RPG is more time engrossing than SSBM (although it certainly has a lot more replay.)

2Xtreme
Mar 23, 2003, 04:01 PM
The chance of a 2nd and 3rd Skies of Arcadia depend on how well Legends sells, so everyone, go buy it!

As for getting Super Smash Bros: Melee, I would only choose it over Legends if you A) Are a HUGE Nintendo character freak, or B) have 3-4 controllers and 3-4 friends who come over to play games regularly.