PDA

View Full Version : Infinity Quick question about synthing IM's

layn2321
Jun 17, 2012, 02:36 PM
I'm trying to increase the special effect value of an IM (exp from 20% to 35% in my case). I've read DeviFoxx's awesome guide and tried to look around on the forums, but one thing I am still wondering:

I know there is a hidden stat affecting it, and that if a pair is unsuccessful with both combinations of Base and Plus missions, I need to synth one of them again to make a new one. My question is, does it correlate to the combination of area and boss? That is, if the first IM did not work with another that is Jungle + Twin Beasts, will it not work with any IM that is Jungle + Twin Beasts?

I know no one really knows what all plays into the hidden factor, but this question seemed easy enough to disprove if it is not true. Thanks for any help!

Leon-Sky
Jun 17, 2012, 08:35 PM
I've been studying and working with IMs for 4 months now,To be honest it is really hard to say accurately how special effects are increased or what are the exact formula for this, I understand your pain well what I can say keep trying. Patience is the key to overcome this feature, As you mentioned Devi made a guide to it and yes I started making IMs when I saw the guide ( I cried many times heh!), I will share my own tips as an addition,Effective ways I found and still using until now and all of this are highly recommended

1. Make sure that when increasing an effect, the base mission and plus mission needs to have different field and boss into it.Sometimes it works on the same field with different bosses but I highly recommend fusing two different fields and Boss monster.

2. Make sure the plus mission has more levels than the base mission(ex: base has lvl 15 and plus mission has lvl 18 or either way around. if it doesn't work just try the opposite, (now the base is the lvl 18 and the plus is lvl 15.)

3. Basic thing, make sure that the special effects that you are working with has the same value before fusing, ( exp 20% for both = 35%)

4. Or the easy way which I found late already, download the DLC Infinity Missions there are pre made missions with maximum special effects that you can extract, play this missions until they are ready to synth and ready your OWN mission with no special effects and you can extract the first two special effects on it, your OWN mission needs to be the plus mission and it will inherit the field of the the base mission and your desired boss from your own mission with the first two special effects in most cases ( but sometimes it is random)

5. Don't give Up! this is an exciting feature hehe! More patience and trust me, If you finally achieved your goal in an IM you will be fulfilled.

If you have more questions or things that I missed feel free to ask again ^^ Godspeed to your synthesizing.