PDA

View Full Version : Here for PSO2

mctastee
Jun 17, 2012, 07:11 PM
Hey, my name is mctastee, and I am a long time player of PSO1. I was introduced to the series by a friend when the GC version came out and decided I absolutely must get the game for myself. I simply fell in love with the game, simple as it was, but just the overall game feel, along with the music and sfx. To me, at the time, no game came close to how good PSO1 was.

When I got my first computer in 2005, I found out about BB and played until the official servers went down. Afterward, I switched over to a particular server that shall not be named. I actually quit mid 2007 at which point I had traded in my copy of PSO1, which later I realized was a big mistake. Fast forward to summer 2008 and I suddenly have urge to play PSO1 again. I managed to find a copy of PSO1 Plus at the local gamestop and have been playing it off and on ever since.

I never really got into PSU because at the time it came out my PS2 was broke, my PC wasn't powerful enough to run it and I didn't have a 360. By the time I did have a PC that could run it I found out that the servers were being shutdown. While I did play through the single player a little, I never finished it.

I have been frequenting the site for PSO2 news and reading posts in the PSO2 forums, so I decided to just register. I look forward to playing with all of you and hopefully making friends with everyone here, too. I, not to inflate your egos, especially look forward to being a part of the best community for an online game I have ever seen. Anyway, I will see you guys around the forums and on PSO2 come the 21st.

goldwing
Jun 17, 2012, 09:56 PM
well *claps* well *claps* well *claps* i hear your into pso. how about you use your obsession for the better of the community??? lol really welcome to pso world dude i look fowerd to seeing ya both around the forums and online after the 21st XD

Vintasticvin
Jun 17, 2012, 10:57 PM
D'aww thanks Mctastee and welcome to pso world and take care when posting in the pso2 section cause its total chaos and running wild with stupidity D: Again welcome to the community we hope you enjoy yourself hre.

Blackheart521
Jun 17, 2012, 11:40 PM
What made your parents decide to name you mctastee? lol jk but anywho welcome the site man... and to the anxious wait over the next few days ^^

mctastee
Jun 17, 2012, 11:56 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Making feel all warm and tingly inside and stuff.

Shinji Kazuya
Jun 18, 2012, 04:00 AM
Hello mctastee and welcome to the community! Looking forward to play with you as well!