PDA

View Full Version : What Race/Class/Weapon will YOU be using?

Jagalun
Jun 18, 2012, 10:43 PM
What the title says! What will you be playing? Personally im going to be playing a newman force rocking the rod. I wanna be doing mass burst damage and buff in the off time :p For my second character i'll probably make a cast hunter using a some fast paced weapon (idk all the weapons i'll have to play the game more :p) So what are you gonna be playing on Thursday?

buri-chan
Jun 18, 2012, 10:46 PM
HUnewearl with the Wired Lance. First I'll grab the Step and Guard skills, then move on over towards Wired Lance Gear and some of the damage stuff around it.

Soul Guardian
Jun 18, 2012, 10:52 PM
FOnewearl with PP charge revival, bolt tech PP save, and Zonde/Gizonde. Well...mostly Gizonde.
I'll also keep a rod around for higher power rafoie sniping.

Lumir
Jun 18, 2012, 10:54 PM
Race/Class = HUmar, off class will be ranger (you can change class in game)
Weapon = Any rare I find or the best weapon for the situation (like flying mobs = wired lance)
Skills = Level ranges planned out for maximum efficiency. (like lvl 1-10, 10-20, ect)

Mag-X
Jun 18, 2012, 10:59 PM
RAcaseal with a rifle, and wishing for shotguns. I don't like standing still with the launchers.

Soul Guardian
Jun 18, 2012, 11:11 PM
RAcaseal with a rifle, and wishing for shotguns. I don't like standing still with the launchers.

Not a fan of the spreashot PA, huh?

FenixStryk
Jun 18, 2012, 11:14 PM
Talis FOnewearl, although I'll be using a Rod and Gunslash Thrillsplosion too.

MAXrobo
Jun 18, 2012, 11:14 PM
RAcast with a launcher...
then HUcast with partisan...
and THEN a FOcast with a rod and lots of rabarta :D

njdss4
Jun 18, 2012, 11:25 PM
I believe we're only getting one character slot for free, so I'll be going with a Human Male for balanced stats. I'll be trying out all 3 classes, but my main will most likely be Ranger, then Force.

Oh, forgot to say what weapon. Hunter would be wired lances, Ranger will be launcher, and Force... I'm not sure yet.

Cyclon
Jun 18, 2012, 11:25 PM
Female newman, and playing all three classes. Mainly hunter though. Planning to use every single weapon at least a bit.

goldwing
Jun 18, 2012, 11:28 PM
Human, hunter. Wired lances (till or if daggers are put in)

Blackheart521
Jun 18, 2012, 11:33 PM
Human Hunter(mainly but plan on maxing all classes just in-case subclasses are integrated) who uses mainly swords and wired lances then also daggers when they are released. I refuse to use partisans... always hated 'em, I'm a swordsman at heart. ^^

Cyrusnagisa
Jun 18, 2012, 11:45 PM
Human female (with cat ears ;p) Hunter Lance/Spear

Gardios
Jun 18, 2012, 11:57 PM
Male human ranger using both rifles and launchers, then later on tanky hunter using swords and force doing whatever.

Halcyote
Jun 19, 2012, 12:07 AM
femme human hunter and force

don't care too much about other races or ranger atm

Albireo
Jun 19, 2012, 12:09 AM
HUnewm with a focus on Partisans. I'm hoping Knuckles and Claws are added later.

sugarFO
Jun 19, 2012, 12:11 AM
FOmarl with a rod just like in PSO :D

mctastee
Jun 19, 2012, 12:18 AM
I will be going with the HUmar as usual. I have always preferred them. I think I will be using sword, partisan, and wire partisan. Somewhere down the line I will make separate characters for the ranger and force classes. I know I can change classes, but I much rather do it this way.

Demon-
Jun 19, 2012, 12:23 AM
HUmar with the biggest swords I can find!

JRDeBo
Jun 19, 2012, 12:26 AM
FoNewearl with a Talis most likely.

RebhtheDark
Jun 19, 2012, 01:03 AM
FOnewearl, ALWAYS FOnewearl......

Second - RAcaseal & HUmar (to replace my beast)

AlMcFly
Jun 19, 2012, 01:16 AM
You should make this a Poll.

Ramar - Rifles mostly, launchers for fun times :) If mechguns or dual-pistols get released I will switch to those exclusively.

kdrakari
Jun 19, 2012, 01:24 AM
RAmarl and probably both rifles and launchers. Not much gunslash unless I get one that's really powerful.

KunoMochi
Jun 19, 2012, 01:31 AM
HUmar wielding a 2-handed sword, hopefully will find a suitable sword that's also slender than the one that comes with a Hunter by default.

Phaesphora
Jun 19, 2012, 01:39 AM
As a first-time Ranger, I have fallen in love with the Launcher.

ryoko227
Jun 19, 2012, 03:15 AM
Judging by the rest of the posts, I guess I will be the rare one...

RAnewearl using rifles, and launchers for tight spots... Any other crazy ranged rares I might pickup as well.

After lvl cap, switching to FO, and eventually HU for giggles :D

Ryuujin13
Jun 19, 2012, 03:22 AM
HUcast and sword either 1 or two handed. Its the only way to go lol.

Mega Ultra Chicken
Jun 19, 2012, 01:02 PM
Maz- HUnewm with Daggers or Knuckles/RAnewm with Launchers/FOnewm with Talis
BROcast- FOcast with Rods
Isa- RAmarl with Rifles
Killbot (Not pictured)- HUcaseal with Swords or any other sufficiently intimidating weapon
Arlene Crow (Not pictured)- HUnewearl with Wired Lances or Partisans/FOnewearl with... Rods, I guess.

D-Inferno
Jun 19, 2012, 01:04 PM
As a HUcast, Sun will focus on Wired Lances and Partisans. As a RAcast, he wil focus on Launchers.

Sol will focus on Rods primarily.

Shinji Kazuya
Jun 19, 2012, 01:05 PM
Human female Force with a cane/staff/wand.

moeri
Jun 19, 2012, 01:06 PM
Tails FOnewearl

(unless other weapons come out)

Raging Ghost
Jun 19, 2012, 01:06 PM
RAcaseal with a AR. Because I hit and I run.

Zeke154
Jun 19, 2012, 01:08 PM
HUCast, will use whatever weapon that best fits the situation.

Boodendorf
Jun 19, 2012, 01:25 PM
I'll probably begin with RAcast launcher and keep the same char while trying out HUcast partisan.
Cause I love me some spear things.

Ifrian-x
Jun 19, 2012, 01:32 PM
Human Hunter Sword
It may change later on as i get newer skills and my gameplay evolves.

GrandTickler
Jun 19, 2012, 01:37 PM
ranger cast female launcher :P (i saw a chart somewere where it said this combination has the highest R-atk and ABL but i cant find it back anymore.
i tried making her look as close to my human character in sig as posible but its really hard lol, there is no pre-set coming close to it and the face structure is different.

http://i.imgur.com/thhLc.jpg

Vintasticvin
Jun 19, 2012, 03:08 PM
I will be going for a male force cast and my weapons will vary upon the situation and mana if available or not.

Dan Maku
Jun 19, 2012, 03:09 PM
Human Ranger, and Imma mix it up with the Rifle, Launcher, and Gunslash. >:3

Ryo
Jun 19, 2012, 03:13 PM
HUmar, Gunslash. I know, I know, -anyone- can use a gunslash, but I also like swords/wired lances.

Plus, when double sabers/knuckles come out, hunters will rock those better than the other classes :)

oifjustus
Jun 19, 2012, 03:26 PM
Cast Ranger with Assault Rifle deffinately for the mobility and dps. I tried launchers, those aren't so good for solo play. As for assault rifles, they take the cake ^^.

Raging Ghost
Jun 19, 2012, 03:57 PM
Cast Ranger with Assault Rifle deffinately for the mobility and dps. I tried launchers, those aren't so good for solo play. As for assault rifles, they take the cake ^^.

You too?

LK1721
Jun 19, 2012, 04:03 PM
RAmarl with rifles all the way. Not a fan of Launchers since I can't move well while using them and they get my ass kicked while soloing. If we're adding in subclasses, then I'll be subbing Force.

Raging Ghost
Jun 19, 2012, 04:43 PM
RAmarl with rifles all the way. Not a fan of Launchers since I can't move well while using them and they get my ass kicked while soloing. If we're adding in subclasses, then I'll be subbing Force.

On the bright side, since CASTs can no longer regenerate HP, combining Ranger with Force will be useful.

Zabrio
Jun 19, 2012, 05:04 PM
HUmar, Partizans Gunblades and I guess wired lances until we get double sabers

Gama
Jun 19, 2012, 06:15 PM
am i the only force that wants to kick some ass with gunslash and the support and blow up stuff?

:(

NeoMatrix
Jun 19, 2012, 06:39 PM
HUnewearl with wired lances (being able to rocket between mobs in a group with the PA that pulls you towards them and planting a heavy foot-to-the-face is FUN)

And if I get the opportunity to play alts, RAcast and FOmar.

Ex Valkyrie
Jun 19, 2012, 07:06 PM
I'ma be a cast ranger, and do my best to make use of all weapons! I love variety. *winks*
Oh and, I do really hope they bring back the shotgun. x3 pewpew~

Sonngyie
Jun 19, 2012, 09:32 PM
i will start off with cast hunter with Wired Lance Gear. my skill tree will focus on critical dmg. after reaching lvl cap, i will switch ma char class to ranger and start off form there!! so excitied!!!! can't wait to play!!! since im cast, im planning on getting support form tech mag. :3

Zina1024
Jun 19, 2012, 10:31 PM
am i the only force that wants to kick some ass with gunslash and the support and blow up stuff?

:(

Nope I to will be rockin gunslash as well. with my newmam force character. i hope they do put in sub-class as well. so i can add hunter stats :)

mousel
Jun 20, 2012, 07:47 AM
I played as a HUmarl in pre-open, but I'll be starting with either a HUmar or HUcaseal in open - I can't decide so I'll probably flip a coin! May create both eventually. Weapons of choice for hunter are wired lances and gunslash. I haven't played as a ranger yet, but TPS mode was really fun with the gunslash so I'll probably spend some time as a ranger as well. Not sure on preferred weapons as ranger yet, but I'll start off with the bouquet rifle! :)

I'm just so excited for it to start! Only 18 hours and change now!

Rhypht
Jun 20, 2012, 07:49 AM
Fonewm with the talis! I can't say I've had as much fun with any build as I did with my Card-Throwing Fonewm. After that, probably a Racast or Racaseal.

moorebounce
Jun 20, 2012, 08:32 AM
Female - Cast / Hunter / Claymore = HUcaseal

Kise
Jun 20, 2012, 09:30 AM
Fonewm, playing off-support with rods.