PDA

View Full Version : Nagisa and ____ similarities...? (Spoilers for Infinity and PSIV)

Valinne
Jun 19, 2012, 10:00 PM
Seth? Could both be Dark Falz hosts? I had originally thought Seth was just Dark Falz in disguise, but after seeing what happened with Nagisa and Flowen, I'm starting to think he was a regular guy who happened to be completely taken over by some Dark Falz fragments.

Speaking of the fragments, I'm starting to think they are the biggest link to all of the series' planets and characters. What if Algol isn't the only planetary seal on the Profound Darkness? Seems like there was one on Ragol that failed...and we see all the effects of the Falz leaking into Gurhal. This makes me wonder if in fact most of the games are happening around the same timeframe, just in different exit points of the dimensional seal. And Rykros isn't one structure, but many that watch over the seals...hmmm....

Anyway, not to drift off topic, Nagisa and Seth? Thoughts?

Metsume
Jun 20, 2012, 10:37 PM
I think Seth was just Dark Falz in disguise, but he could have very well just been a regular guy taken over by Dark Falz. They didn't really give much background on the guy other than he eventually attacked you as Dark Falz. hahah

And to add to Dark Falz linking all the series together, I've actually thought a lot about how Dark Falz poured into multiple systems all over. Would that mean that PSIV is the very end of all of the PS storylines since the Profound Darkness was defeated? No Profound Darkness, no Dark Falz? So in, let's say, Ragol, the Profound Darkness hasn't been defeated by Chaz and the others yet? I've always wondered.

Valinne
Jun 21, 2012, 12:58 PM
I was thinking the same thing, although if the Profound Darkness at the center of all these systems is really gone....I'm sure future games can deal with the great light. He really seemed kinda fishy. Sometimes I wonder if he didn't bail Algol, skip Ragol, and hide out in Gurhal...

Nagisa and Seth could have both been corrupted, but Flowen made it seem like they were both originally humans. Both turn into relatively humanoid Falzies with swords after all. Hyuga was also seen turning into a humanoid SEED and managed to return to a human as well.

Well, Phantasy Star games aren't Suikoden, we'll never get solid connections bridging the games, but that's just another way of storytelling after all. I guess we'll just have to wait and see if there's a Falz-in-a-box waiting in PSO2.