PDA

View Full Version : Heya~ Link here

LinkKD
Jun 20, 2012, 04:02 AM
Eck! I forgot we're supposed to introduce ourselves when we sign up in forums @[email protected], it's slightly late, but I'll do it now

So...

PSO...was actually the first MMO I ever played...and therefore it marked me greatly. I was 10 back then, and it felt incredible to be able to play with real people across the internet. The game also had it's own magic too...it always did, even nowdays the good old PSO is still a good and unique game

I already played PSO in 3 different servers:

I first played in the Broomop's server (which was a hax gallore, mind you) seeing back then I had no ways to play PSO any other way...and I did want to play it very badly.

Then I stopped PSO, after Broomop's servers ended (or maybe after my character data got corrupted) played other things for a long time...but eventually went back to my nostalgia love, this time on the official SEGA servers...I now could ask of my family to pay the monthly fee to play...I played it for awhile, and enjoyed ofc...but I eventually stopped for various reasons and went back to other games

I then finally went back to PSO, on the ******** servers, which are still up today and I have my HUmar main there at lv160ish nowdays. It was on this server that I got the furthest into the game (on Broomop's and the official server I never even made past 100, i think) and I enjoyed my time in it even (btw, I couldn't help but notice that the ******** name is censored in the forum...is there something about PSOW - ******** that I'm not aware of? sorry in advance if so...the server is the only way I know of to play the original PSO nowdays)

Anyway...I would often get tired/bored of PSO and then go play something else...but then I'd always eventually come back to PSO...unlike other games I've played, because it's so unique! (and maybe nostalgic to me)

and erhm...this introduction is already sorta long, but I'll try to finnish it quick

During the times I played on PSO ******** servers, I'd keep recurring to PSOW for info, guides and such...but never ocurred for me to make an account

but now with all the PSO2 hype, and also because of my friend Coatl, I figured out it was time I started to make part of the community n_n'

I don't have to say how much I, and all of us PSO fans, are excited about PSO2...I hope that from now on I can slowly get to know better PSOW's community...and, possibly...have fun and memorable experiences in PSO2 with you guys, like I once did in PSO~

Link~*

Zeke154
Jun 20, 2012, 07:43 AM
Hi Link Welcome to PSO-World! ^^ Have fun and be safe if you go to the pso2 section of the forums

Hope to see ya in pso2, if ya see me hit me up. :D

DayDreamer
Jun 20, 2012, 10:40 AM
(btw, I couldn't help but notice that the ******** name is censored in the forum...is there something about PSOW - ******** that I'm not aware of?
We're not allowed to talk about "that server" here, against the rules. But anyone here who plays pso nowadays will most like be playing on "that server", including the people here but we aren't allowed to talk about it.

Anyway, welcome to the forums :3!
Hope you have fun, and im glad you decided to become part of our community.

Vintasticvin
Jun 20, 2012, 12:23 PM
Jeez Link where the hell have you been all these years and how you been? What, no mention of me but Coatl gets one?! You really hurted my heart there bud (lol just kidding on that last bit) aside from all that welcome to the community <3 These floks are really awesome and nicer than bronies :3

LinkKD
Jun 20, 2012, 03:34 PM
Jeez Link where the hell have you been all these years and how you been? What, no mention of me but Coatl gets one?! You really hurted my heart there bud (lol just kidding on that last bit) aside from all that welcome to the community <3 These floks are really awesome and nicer than bronies :3

lol! sorry xP...that is because Coatl is a close friend of mine nowdays, but I didn't know you even had a PSOW account...it was nice to find you back again!

Come to think of it...I think you were the only friend that I made entirely on PSO that I still know up to today...so yeah~ :3 "Long time no see, huh?"

and it was myself that presented the PSO series to Coatl actually...but after he played a bit of PSO and learned of PSO2, it seemed he was even more excited than me about PSO2 =w=

Freeze
Jun 20, 2012, 05:37 PM
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s20/DeepfreezeRAmar/AmandaBBwelcome.jpg

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s20/DeepfreezeRAmar/iceburgwelcome-2.jpg

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s20/DeepfreezeRAmar/heidiwelcome3.jpg

Vintasticvin
Jun 20, 2012, 06:14 PM
Just so you know link I was just messing with you and keep the sig :D Its awesomeness.

goldwing
Jun 20, 2012, 09:44 PM
Welcome link glad u decided to join us