PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Community Sourced Tips for New Players (ALL CLASSES)

MasterChuck
Jun 20, 2012, 08:58 AM
I think it'd be beneficial to the community of English speaking players if we had a thread dedicated to advice/tips for those starting out. As you all know, the open beta (essentially retail as your character is safe from deletion) begins tomorrow, and we're all going to be at square one.

I'd wager that most of us, through trial and error, picked up knowledge that we're going to bring with us tomorrow to make our experience easier from the get-go. Why not shed some light on what you've learned about your class? I don't plan on playing the same race/class combination that I did during pOBT. There are certainly others. Which weapon(s) did you find most efficient? Which skill tree modifications did you find most beneficial? What did you feed your mag? How did you grind your weapon(s)? What quests gave the best rewards? Etc.

This is mainly meant to be for newbie levels (1-10), but feel free to contribute whatever you can! Let's make this OBT a great experience for all.

moorebounce
Jun 20, 2012, 09:02 AM
Just use this link and google translate or Bing translator (they both kind of suck) the link. All you're looking for is in the links to the left

http://pso2.swiki.jp/