PDA

View Full Version : Anyone get the rose gun and not want it?

Shou
Jun 20, 2012, 10:16 AM
i tried to complete the sand level on the open beta but couldnt figure out the ending part. I got an email for an item but it doesnt say what I got.

Are there any generous ppl who are making male characters and dont care for there rose gun?

thanks all and cant wait for the game tonight.

Edit: Helped Thanks!

Azuran
Jun 20, 2012, 12:03 PM
The items sent this morning are the 500 fun ticket(s) and room hologram.
Tomorrow morning you'll get a rappy doll thing (If eligible)
Saturday morning you should get the bouquet rifle code.

Gama
Jun 20, 2012, 06:02 PM
the bouquet rifle is one of those special items that everyone can use right? meaning there wont be a rifle that everyone can use aside from special ones.?

Mike
Jun 20, 2012, 07:12 PM
the bouquet rifle is one of those special items that everyone can use right? meaning there wont be a rifle that everyone can use aside from special ones.?
There may be more rifles that non-rangers can use later on but the bouquet rifle is the only one at the moment.

Randomness
Jun 20, 2012, 07:16 PM
There may be more rifles that non-rangers can use later on but the bouquet rifle is the only one at the moment.

Is it actually a rifle, or a gunslash? Because I know we've had bouquet sabers before, and that would make slightly more sense as an every class weapon.

Blackheart521
Jun 20, 2012, 07:17 PM
Its a Rifle, everyone can use it but only Rangers can use its PAs ^^

Doodad
Jun 20, 2012, 11:28 PM
Well i S ranked the mission so i should get an e-mail on Saturday. Guns n' Roses isn't really my style so if i get a code i'll PM it to you.

Kwakado
Jun 21, 2012, 01:12 PM
I'd like to second this, if anyone else doesn't want their Bouquet Rifle. As someone intending to focus on ranger I'd love to have one. Thanks!

Doodad
Jun 22, 2012, 08:01 AM
I PM'd the code, Shou.

Leica
Jun 22, 2012, 02:58 PM
Anyone else not care for their code? :D I will be so grateful to you!

shadowspike3
Jun 22, 2012, 09:31 PM
i would also love the code if there anyone who could spare one. i couldnt figure out how to complete the desert mission before work -_- i will gladly give u all of my meseta and or/ w/e items i have that can be dropped.

Lumpen Thingy
Jun 22, 2012, 10:46 PM
If it has good stats I'd use it but if not then meh.

ciroth
Jun 23, 2012, 12:20 AM
If anyone got a spare one, i would love to have it too >.<... im a sucker for vanity items =X

Mike
Jun 23, 2012, 03:00 AM
You can find a bunch of people selling their bouquet rifles in the player run store. They aren't too expensive.

PhantasmalCat
Jun 23, 2012, 07:46 PM
Where can I find player run shops? I'll buy one if it's not too expensive. I've also heard that the codes aren't account locked and you can use them with as many accounts as you wish.

Alena Zouryx
Jun 25, 2012, 03:24 AM
If anyone got a spare one, i would love to have it too >.<... im a sucker for vanity items =X

QFT... xD I'd love to have a bouquet of flowers upon my glorious bum. :3

I feel so silly for missing the pre-OBT. I couldn't log in, and through there was a registration error (even though I was in CBT) ... I didn't realize until I tried again for OBT that it was simply that my username was case-sensitive.

Derp. ^^;

kdrakari
Jun 26, 2012, 10:49 PM
I'm willing to sell mine for 60,000 meseta, if anybody wants that. It's lower than any price in the player stores; if nobody claims it soon I'll just put it up, but I felt like giving PSOW the first chance.

Alena Zouryx
Jun 27, 2012, 09:40 PM
I'm willing to sell mine for 60,000 meseta, if anybody wants that. It's lower than any price in the player stores; if nobody claims it soon I'll just put it up, but I felt like giving PSOW the first chance.

Are you on Ship 2 or 10? If you're on 10... I'd love to take you up on that offer...

... as soon as the game's back up, of course.

ciroth
Jun 27, 2012, 11:07 PM

If ya ship 2, i will buy it! =D

kdrakari
Jun 28, 2012, 06:42 AM
Ship 2 so ciroth gets it. In the OBT there's no trading outside of the My Shop thing, so PM me with whatever time works for you (include your time zone please) and I'll put it up then. Or choose some other way to do it, there's no way to trade other than through the AH so you'll need to be able to buy it right after I put it up to keep someone else from getting it, but we could meet in-game first to make certain the time is right and nothing came up or whatever. Just be sure to tell me in PM if you want to be 100% certain nobody else can take it.

If you don't know how to use the auction house, use this guide (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195744) to get there and select Weapon, Rifle, Rarity 7 in the AH search to find it.

Aeris
Jun 28, 2012, 12:03 PM
Still haven't used the code yet for mine though i might not use it once i get it but should sell it in shops later on.

NexusAZ
Feb 8, 2016, 04:38 AM
What.

Qualia
Feb 8, 2016, 03:18 PM
Why'd you bump this

Anduril
Feb 8, 2016, 05:14 PM
Why'd you bump this
If you are talking to NexusAZ, the original posts that he responded to that bumped this thread have been deleted. It was a couple of posts of "ahfkjasdfk."

NexusAZ
Feb 9, 2016, 07:50 PM
I'VE BEEN HAD.