PDA

View Full Version : GC: can items even be douped offline??

SadiXticHeath
Mar 23, 2003, 07:17 AM
iv been told several things, one was that offline players cant give you shit cause yuou cant doupe offline, and another was that only lavis could be douped...and it seems thats wrong, in fact, very wrong. but really, is there ways to doupe offline...hopes not for sake of his 35% hit demo comet)

Captain_Dude
Mar 23, 2003, 07:37 AM
Yes, unless I'm mistaken, there are ways to dupe offline... And whoever told you that only lavis could be duped must have been smoking something...

SadiXticHeath
Mar 23, 2003, 07:39 AM
smoking something was partially intended in this visit...but im just wondering cause i have traded with a...shity eyed fellow, who while isnt online, may have douped.

Captain_Dude
Mar 23, 2003, 07:49 AM
On 2003-03-23 04:39, SadiXticHeath wrote:
smoking something was partially intended in this visit...but im just wondering cause i have traded with a...shity eyed fellow, who while isnt online, may have douped.

What I wouldn't give to be smoking something... Err Uh... Well if you traded with them offline, you probably knew them personally... Or atleast know where they live... Hunt them down and force them to tell the truth...
Was the trade unbelieveably good, did he give u like BKB for a Stag Cutlery or something? If so, then, yeah it's probably a dupe... If not, who knows?

SadiXticHeath
Mar 23, 2003, 07:53 AM
nothing magical....umm..the item that is(*just realized one of fav little sayings could apply to the smokign aspect*) but...liek i said hes...a shifty eyed fellow...

Captain_Dude
Mar 23, 2003, 08:04 AM
On 2003-03-23 04:53, SadiXticHeath wrote:
nothing magical....umm..the item that is(*just realized one of fav little sayings could apply to the smokign aspect*) but...liek i said hes...a shifty eyed fellow...

Have some faith in people. Hell, first impressions could be the reason I've never gotten a girlfriend... I look extremely untrustworthy(and rather like I'm crazy to http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif) and I'm completely trustowrthy.
Just have a little faith in people, not everybody in this world is bad. Maybe that shifty-eyed guy/girl could just be an extremely nice person who just comes off as someone with something to hide!
But, uhh, yeah... And stop overusing the ellipsis, that's my idiosyncrasy!

SadiXticHeath
Mar 23, 2003, 06:41 PM
but i love the elipsis...it is my friend.

Sheik1
Mar 28, 2003, 04:48 AM
It CAN be done...and anything can be duped this way...all the way from mates to the rarest of rares, mags, wep, etc. I will not mention any more as this is not a place to discuss that, but it is MORE then possible!

Captain_Dude
Mar 28, 2003, 08:17 AM
Yeah, anything can be duped offline, and I doubt ST can fix that, unless they make YET ANOTHER version...

And the ellipsis is MY idiosyncrasy! I'm the one who gets to overuse it! ME! ME! ME! You go rippoff Di Gi Charat's "-nyo" or Marc Silverstein's 'th in place of d/t'(hehehe Wathermelon, Peanutbather) or sumfin!

The_VicTim_Of_ParaNoiD
Mar 31, 2003, 12:14 AM
don't ask for, in any way, for cheat codes or how to dupe.

READ OUR RULES

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PSOSaladWood on 2003-03-30 22:35 ]</font>