PDA

View Full Version : I need help :( with my ps2 controller

Zelda01
Jun 22, 2012, 01:28 AM
Ok I'm having bit of a problem when I use my right analog stick and I move it to the left my character dash and when I move the camera and when I move to the right on my camera my character use the healing item its there anyway can someone can guide me or is there easy way to make thing simple for me to understand on how to set it up the rightway so I wont be having this problem.

nightmesh
Jun 22, 2012, 01:41 AM
What's below this line isn't mine. I found it using the search option. Try it next time. You'll get stuff done faster.

Dont know if you are using a controller or not but I hope this helps someone:

While in-game.

Goto Gear icon (settings)
then 3rd option.
then 2nd option
then 2nd option from that list.
then click the first button option.

If you are using a controller, it will walk you through setting up the analog. When it tells you to set up, just hold down.

Zelda01
Jun 22, 2012, 05:12 AM
What's below this line isn't mine. I found it using the search option. Try it next time. You'll get stuff done faster.

Dont know if you are using a controller or not but I hope this helps someone:

While in-game.

Goto Gear icon (settings)
then 3rd option.
then 2nd option
then 2nd option from that list.
then click the first button option.

If you are using a controller, it will walk you through setting up the analog. When it tells you to set up, just hold down.
Reply With Quotethank you very mush :D that did the trick :D

Seiku
Jun 23, 2012, 02:19 AM
Hmm My client is having troubles recognizing my Xbox controllers, Any suggestions?

Lumpen Thingy
Jun 23, 2012, 03:31 AM
Hmm My client is having troubles recognizing my Xbox controllers, Any suggestions?
try updating the drivers for your xbox controller