DeadlyWinter
Jun 22, 2012, 12:44 PM
Who here is playing on Ship 10?

BronxSage
Jun 22, 2012, 12:44 PM
i am.

MrShoestore
Jun 22, 2012, 12:54 PM
As am I (Bootsy Macallan is my character)

Digital Satyr
Jun 22, 2012, 01:00 PM
I'm on ship 10.

The Walrus
Jun 22, 2012, 01:10 PM
I'm on Ship 10 too

Mantiskilla
Jun 22, 2012, 01:10 PM
Ship 10 for me. Mantiskilla is my character name

LatinWolf
Jun 22, 2012, 01:12 PM
I am, been fine so far

BronxSage
Jun 22, 2012, 01:23 PM
i relocated to ship 2 with friends.

i'm a damn traitor.

Rockleept
Jun 22, 2012, 01:24 PM
Ship 10 , char : HeavenAndHell

Vintasticvin
Jun 22, 2012, 01:25 PM
So I take it ship 10 is the official back up server for pso-w yes?

Arkives
Jun 22, 2012, 01:25 PM
Ship 10 player

Name: Arkives

Mag-X
Jun 22, 2012, 01:30 PM
So I take it ship 10 is the official back up server for pso-w yes?

It's where the impatient people went when Ship 2 was closed. They're stuck there now unless they want to delete their character and join the majority of us on Ship 2.

shadow92
Jun 22, 2012, 01:33 PM
I play on Ship 10 as well.

Name: Menara

Arkives
Jun 22, 2012, 01:37 PM
It's where the impatient people went when Ship 2 was closed. They're stuck there now unless they want to delete their character and join the majority of us on Ship 2.

Everyone that went to ship 10 was impatient...? Way to assume..

BronxSage
Jun 22, 2012, 01:41 PM
i say ship 10 players move to ship 2 to strengthen the english speaking community we already have there.

RSmiroldo
Jun 22, 2012, 01:42 PM
I am, player name - Randy

what's the official block

Akaimizu
Jun 22, 2012, 01:44 PM

Tell me about it. If Ship 2 was open at all during any of the time I was home, then I'd be on Ship 2. I've even come off of 10 just to try 2 for hours and hours. But alas, every single post when someone said "Ooh! I just got on." Was during my work hours. I'll even try today, but if it means I still can't get on ship 2, don't blame me. Blame the servers and the fact that I got to work.

XionAsuka
Jun 22, 2012, 01:47 PM
I play on 10 as well. Not really regretting it yet, but then again, I haven't partied with anyone. You can usually see me running around like a chicken without its head on Rahu Valefor.

pepelepew
Jun 22, 2012, 01:56 PM
i finally made it on ship 10

IGN: Pepetata

Peejay
Jun 22, 2012, 01:57 PM
Tell me about it. If Ship 2 was open at all during any of the time I was home, then I'd be on Ship 2. I've even come off of 10 just to try 2 for hours and hours. But alas, every single post when someone said "Ooh! I just got on." Was during my work hours. I'll even try today, but if it means I still can't get on ship 2, don't blame me. Blame the servers and the fact that I got to work.

You could still get on Ship 2, even if it was locked.

:|

Akaimizu
Jun 22, 2012, 01:59 PM
Not making a character. It kept giving me the character lockout message. Until it allows you to create a character on Ship 2, you can't get on. Now tell me how you get past that and still get on Ship 2. I'll let you know if it allows me in after work, though. When people said they'll be letting characters in, this morning, I was already off to work.

Kato3y
Jun 22, 2012, 02:01 PM
I am.

IGN: Marise

Add me as friend pls. :)

JRDeBo
Jun 22, 2012, 02:04 PM
I'm on it.

IGN: Kana

Dat0
Jun 22, 2012, 02:11 PM
I'm on ship 10 as well, usualy on block 20
Name in game: Dat0

shadonic
Jun 22, 2012, 02:15 PM
ship 10 here aswell.
usually on block 20

name : Shadonic

PhantasmalCat
Jun 22, 2012, 02:22 PM
I'm on ship 10. my character name is Moe

Kairi_Li
Jun 22, 2012, 02:23 PM
Me and husband are on Ship 10.

Character name is Lizonia. If my hubbie has time to play his character is Dahna Suem.

Psst. They are characters from our PSU comedy series. click sig for more! )

recursive
Jun 22, 2012, 02:31 PM
Ship 10 player here as well. Not leaving.

Picking Ship 2 as the main ship for English players was a bad idea. This is the live game, and we chose the second server in the list to play on? There are multiple ships for a reason, and they are accounting for the Japanese populace to be playing, not the world. I'll pass and stick to a more low profile server.

IGN: recursive - was a player in CBT so I know my way around the game pretty well, PM me/add me in game if you want a helping hand, I'll be glad to help.

VonHalford
Jun 22, 2012, 02:37 PM
Me too

XionAsuka
Jun 22, 2012, 02:39 PM
I don't wanna drag other people down, so I wanna try a quest or two on my own. Wonder if that's possible.

BahnKnakyu
Jun 22, 2012, 02:40 PM

Yes, they were.

VonHalford
Jun 22, 2012, 02:52 PM
I don't wanna drag other people down, so I wanna try a quest or two on my own. Wonder if that's possible.

haha I saw you!

Nostdrea
Jun 22, 2012, 02:56 PM
All of my friends and I are on Ship 10 and will be staying there.

Also I would like to take this opportunity to point out that those of us on Ship 10 do not entirely consist of people locked out of Ship 2. A friend and I were originally on Ship 2, but left for Ship 10 when this mess started.

XionAsuka
Jun 22, 2012, 03:04 PM
haha I saw you!

I've been spotted! ABORT! ABORT!

But yeah, at least now I know how to initiate a quest. Next thing I need to figure out is the party interface.

Rhedrimond
Jun 22, 2012, 03:12 PM
I'll be on Ship 10, along with my friends. Some of us have different reasons for liking Ship 10.

Since we're guests on this server(we are not entitled) it's nice being on a low profile server out of the way; Ship 2 always made me wary, what with all that old PSU 2chan blacklist talk.

Also, since my crew are all lolRoleplayers, a sparse server suits us just fine.

Really, folks should just play where it suits them best and stop hassling others.

Akaimizu
Jun 22, 2012, 04:39 PM
Well, fortunately, the open aspect of Ship 2 even after I got back home from work allowed me to get on ship 2 finally.

Arkives
Jun 22, 2012, 04:51 PM
I'll be on Ship 10, along with my friends. Some of us have different reasons for liking Ship 10.

Since we're guests on this server(we are not entitled) it's nice being on a low profile server out of the way; Ship 2 always made me wary, what with all that old PSU 2chan blacklist talk.

Also, since my crew are all lolRoleplayers, a sparse server suits us just fine.

Really, folks should just play where it suits them best and stop hassling others.

I'm rather happy being on ship 10 myself. The whole picture spam and immaturity got to me in the last Beta test, sure it's nice to be with friends, but it's not worth a huge immature community that dances and does absolutely nothing but block the gate hanger.

Kroktar
Jun 22, 2012, 04:51 PM
10 Rocks!

XionAsuka
Jun 22, 2012, 07:18 PM
S'been fun times in 10 so far. Still haven't partied with anyone yet though. Getting used to manual aiming and soloing missions so I don't become a hindrance to others.

Khasar
Jun 22, 2012, 07:25 PM
Me on ship 10 ^_^

Jk_Alentejano
Jun 22, 2012, 07:46 PM
I'm on ship 10 too.

EDIT: just changed to ship 2.

Kraedi
Jun 22, 2012, 09:20 PM
Since I have not made any progress yet, I think I will delete my character and move to ship 02. See you guys when we can make more characters!

XionAsuka
Jun 22, 2012, 09:23 PM
To the person who helped me (I think you had Kalli in the name?), thank you for the help. Sorry I fumbled the friend thing, but somehow I wound up in a room instead of sending a friend request.

Kraedi
Jun 22, 2012, 09:31 PM
Eh, I changed my mind. I will stay on Ship 10. I agree with the concept of not flooding the flooded servers as we should not take for granted that we are not IP banned. They already had to expand their servers once.

My IGN: Father.

I will play sometimes, but I am still very much on minecraft, and beating all Metroid games in chronological order.

kantaris
Jun 22, 2012, 09:47 PM
Ship 2 is entirely too laggy, moved to 10 with a boatload of other people, playing lag free.

Zero_Virus_X
Jun 22, 2012, 10:10 PM
Lag is block based lol

Arkives
Jun 22, 2012, 10:20 PM
If anyone needs a english speaking hardcore/casual/pro player:

IGN: Arkives

DjDragoon
Jun 22, 2012, 11:07 PM
You can find me on ship 10 block 20. Character name, Drake.

MrShoestore
Jun 22, 2012, 11:17 PM
You can find me on ship 10 block 20. Character name, Drake.

hey drake, i believe i did a quest with you (bootsy macallan)... i was going to send you a friend request... but i don't know how :)

there seems to be plenty of english speakers on 10... so i really don't get what all the fuss is about

MUDGRIP
Jun 22, 2012, 11:55 PM
ship 10 for me as well.

character name: jabronll

vertigo
Jun 23, 2012, 01:06 AM
My husband and I are on ship 10 usually 1st or the last block.

Zoven (me)
Lumino (husband)

SpikeOtacon
Jun 23, 2012, 01:06 AM
Ship 10, Block 24 usually. Neo Mk.IV

Helosie
Jun 23, 2012, 01:10 AM
I'll be on ship 2, Character named Enix.

AyumiLife
Jun 23, 2012, 01:17 AM
Ship 10 here with a few friends. Character Name: Aya

Alena Zouryx
Jun 23, 2012, 02:20 AM
I'm playing on ship 10 as well, and I don't have any intention to leave, either! I've already made plenty of new friends, reunited with old ones, and have been teaming up with my large community of PSO/U roleplayers. :D

So huzzah for 10. ^-^

and uh... I'm Alena Zouryx, in case that wasn't made clear, for some reason. :P I've seen a lot of you running around~ Say hi sometime!

More friends = more fun!

XionAsuka
Jun 23, 2012, 02:27 AM
Aye, I saw you a few times. =p I'm just a random dork who pops in every now and then on block 20. Most of the time I try to solo quests since I don't wanna feel like a bother to others.

Reminds me, I gotta ask find and make that person a friend again. Rerolled my char because I wasn't too satisfied with how they looked before.

youcantcatchtheblue
Jun 23, 2012, 03:16 AM
You guys should really switch to Ship 2 when you get the chance ^^ just sayin'

VonHalford
Jun 23, 2012, 03:17 AM

If I can later I will, If I can't I won't. If I can pay for it.. I'll think about it

Digibilly17
Jun 23, 2012, 03:22 AM

Why don't you guys from ship 2 come to ship 10. I'm sure the ratio of English to Japanese speakers is a lot more in favor of the English here ;)

Ex Valkyrie
Jun 23, 2012, 03:28 AM
I sense a ship rivalry brewing... We really don't need that when considering how small our numbers are in comparison to the Japanese community. :x

To be fair, it was generally decided that Ship 02 would be the ship us English speaking folk would flock to, and as such, most of us are on it.
With that said, everyone is free to be on whatever ship they prefer, but on the same note, it'd be nice if we could all stick together so that we have an effective English speaking community to play with.

VonHalford
Jun 23, 2012, 04:08 AM
I sense a ship rivalry brewing... We really don't need that when considering how small our numbers are in comparison to the Japanese community. :x

To be fair, it was generally decided that Ship 02 would be the ship us English speaking folk would flock to, and as such, most of us are on it.
With that said, everyone is free to be on whatever ship they prefer, but on the same note, it'd be nice if we could all stick together so that we have an effective English speaking community to play with.

Except as previously stated. You picked the worst ship. The first few ships are always going to be the most populated. That's why they have been stacked full and locked since Open Beta started. I realize you guys like your characters but Ship 10 is the best idea ever.

Narue Moon
Jun 23, 2012, 04:16 AM
Why don't you guys from ship 2 come to ship 10. I'm sure the ratio of English to Japanese speakers is a lot more in favor of the English here ;)

The ratio is in favor in Ship 10, but still there are much more english users in Ship 2.

Just saiyan.

Ex Valkyrie
Jun 23, 2012, 04:27 AM
Except as previously stated. You picked the worst ship. The first few ships are always going to be the most populated. That's why they have been stacked full and locked since Open Beta started. I realize you guys like your characters but Ship 10 is the best idea ever.

If I recall correctly, Ship 10 was locked out just after Ship 02 before they had their first maintenance to extend spots.
When it comes down to it, it's just a theory that Ship 02 will be significantly harder to become apart of than Ship 10 in the short or long run.
And even following your theory, Ship 02 wouldn't be the "worst" pick, but instead, Ship 01 would be. x3

But really, that's all besides the point. It was decided, that Ship 02, Block 20, would be the target area for the English community to gather so that there would be a significant English playerbase for other English speaking people to play with.
Even if you disagree with the reasons behind that area choice, it was a choice that was made, and as such, deserves some respect.

Of course, you and anyone else are free to be on any ship that you desire to be on.
But, I do urge you and anyone else wanting to be apart of an English speaking community, to not forget the purpose in choosing a designated area. >w< Les or numbers grow weary in time's course and neither Ship has a significant English populace for us to commute with.

Checkmate
Jun 23, 2012, 04:37 AM
I'll be moving to ship 10 after the maintenance if it hasn't reached it's threshold. I've ran into a small handful of NA players on Ship 9 but have never grouped with them. Just lobby chat.

It was getting depressing logging into a Multi-player game and playing solo 90% of the time.

Ezodagrom
Jun 23, 2012, 05:16 AM
Because it's better to deal with lag now (hopefully things will get better with the emergency maintenance) and have a bigger population and healthier player shop economy in the future than risking the possibility of ending in a ghost town.

More importantly, don't forget that there's quite a few english speaking players that will refuse to go to the western servers if their updare schedule is different than the japanese severs, having a more populated ship will be important when a big part of the english community leaves for the western servers.

Checkmate
Jun 23, 2012, 06:21 AM
Now Ship 10 (haven't picked a home Block yet)
Char: Newtype

rubykid15
Jun 23, 2012, 07:18 AM
Changed to Ship 10, Eng -> Jap Ratio seems better there. Also less laggy.
Generally Chan 20.
Char: Tesla

NeoMatrix
Jun 23, 2012, 08:24 AM
I've also been on Ship 10 since the open beta began, and I've been enjoying it just fine. I tend to stick on block 20, and it seems most of the english-speaking population hangs around that block.
Character: Aeve

I've managed to accomplish quite a bit with my character and added a few people to my friend list, so I'm more than a bit hesitant to change ships now. Ultimately, I think I would be more inclined at this point if there was an option to transfer characters between ships, but as there isn't, I'm happy where I am for now.

Thermalwolf
Jun 23, 2012, 08:41 AM
Ship 2 is going to remain the most english speaking populated server. It's been decided this for well, forever now? Those saying come to Ship 10 are those that didn't make it and as such, sorry :/ I waited and got onto Ship 2. Also saying Ship 2 is bad do to lag is not valid as being it will be one of the ships the receives the most hardware upgrades which means quite a vast community to play with, and less lag once Sega gets there bearings in order.

By all means, stay on Ship 10, no doubt it will gain a nice english community, but as it stands the majority of English communities took to Ship 2, and it's quite noticeable as each block actually has english players. It's really became the unofficial american/euro server.

BUT, nobody now should really be trying to convince eachother to shift ships. Yes Ship 2 has more english players but Ship 10 seems to be taking the excess of those who couldn't make it, which turns out to be a lot of people, so really, Ship 10 is gonna be joining us as probably the second unofficial american/euro server.

Your best bet? HAVE FUNNNNNNNN! It's PSO2 for fucks sakes, you will make friends in the same situation atleast on Ship 10 which will just strengthen your friendships more and you will have a blast. I wanted to be on Ship 2 more then 10 though because that's where everyone I played with during beta went to and as such I waited patiently for the opportunity. I'll admit though by this point if you can't get in, just go to Ship 10. I prolly would by now.

KurotenZer0
Jun 23, 2012, 08:53 AM
Ship 10 player here. Haiiro is my character

Skids
Jun 23, 2012, 09:28 AM
Since it seems the US players are ship ten might aswell join the club.

Look for big blue cast name Skids.
Plus I will make female char name Kiyone aswell.

Gamemako
Jun 23, 2012, 09:48 AM
Ship 10 represent!

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/8571/pso2small.jpg

Charname: Elysia

Arkives
Jun 23, 2012, 10:07 AM
http://i879.photobucket.com/albums/ab360/ShiroXVII/pso20120621_120746_003.jpg

Ship 10 ftw

highblaze
Jun 23, 2012, 11:22 PM
i'm on ship ten
ign: クチナシ

The Awesomeinator
Jun 23, 2012, 11:40 PM
That'd be me as well.

By the time I finished patching up my client, Ship 2 was already overflowing with players and closed off.

Oh well- finding plenty of English players in Block 20 anyways. :)

Char name: Miranda

gantzkaiser
Jun 24, 2012, 12:38 AM
Server 10 is perfect to Start an English Community

Ship 10

IGN : DeadMau5
Guild : Synergy

Icecold
Jun 24, 2012, 12:39 AM
My sister and I play on ship 10, I run a hunter named icecold

LoN_Lina
Jun 24, 2012, 12:40 AM
Since it seems the US players are ship ten might aswell join the club.

Look for big blue cast name Skids.
Plus I will make female char name Kiyone aswell.

i see you came to pso2 i knew you on pc of psu as Washu there. good to see you're back. alas i'm on ship 2

VonHalford
Jun 24, 2012, 12:41 AM
My sister and I play on ship 10, I run a hunter named icecold

COLD.. AS ICE!!!

BIG OLAF
Jun 24, 2012, 12:41 AM
*waves at all the Ship 10 players*

How's the weather down there?

supersonix9
Jun 24, 2012, 12:42 AM
*waves at all the Ship 10 players*

How's the weather down there?

Sunny. Umad?

Rika-chan
Jun 24, 2012, 12:43 AM
I'm on ship 10.

VonHalford
Jun 24, 2012, 12:47 AM
I'm on ship 10.

You bet your slap happy christmas you are!

ZeroRageX
Jun 24, 2012, 12:48 AM
My character is Tamareth. I'm usually on Blocks 20 - 23

goldwing
Jun 24, 2012, 12:52 AM
i find it kinda cool that the English community is now split on both ship 10 and 2. SHIP 2 FTW!!!!!

iwerkout
Jun 24, 2012, 12:53 AM
I hop on both 2 and 10.
I see no point in staying on just one if accounts are free. :)

Zipzo
Jun 24, 2012, 12:53 AM
So...now I'm confused...if I'm just now getting the game started...where do I go...

Blackheart521
Jun 24, 2012, 12:56 AM
i find it kinda cool that the English community is now split on both ship 10 and 2. SHIP 2 FTW!!!!!

Shipling Rivalries ^^

Edit: Ship 2 owns all ya'll

Kimil Adrayne
Jun 24, 2012, 12:58 AM
Ship 2 is going to remain the most english speaking populated server. It's been decided this for well, forever now? Those saying come to Ship 10 are those that didn't make it and as such, sorry :/ I waited and got onto Ship 2. Also saying Ship 2 is bad do to lag is not valid as being it will be one of the ships the receives the most hardware upgrades which means quite a vast community to play with, and less lag once Sega gets there bearings in order.

By all means, stay on Ship 10, no doubt it will gain a nice english community, but as it stands the majority of English communities took to Ship 2, and it's quite noticeable as each block actually has english players. It's really became the unofficial american/euro server.

BUT, nobody now should really be trying to convince eachother to shift ships. Yes Ship 2 has more english players but Ship 10 seems to be taking the excess of those who couldn't make it, which turns out to be a lot of people, so really, Ship 10 is gonna be joining us as probably the second unofficial american/euro server.

Your best bet? HAVE FUNNNNNNNN! It's PSO2 for fucks sakes, you will make friends in the same situation atleast on Ship 10 which will just strengthen your friendships more and you will have a blast. I wanted to be on Ship 2 more then 10 though because that's where everyone I played with during beta went to and as such I waited patiently for the opportunity. I'll admit though by this point if you can't get in, just go to Ship 10. I prolly would by now.

You know, there always is the option of playing on BOTH ships right? Sure, extra character slots cost money, but extra accounts don't. I have two accounts so far.

I have my main character on ship 2 and my first alt on ship 10. Later on, I intend to make a third on ship 4 and a forth on which ever ship gets more English population.

LoN_Lina
Jun 24, 2012, 12:59 AM
I hope the release version has ship to ship movement. I don't like wow and one of their things is to force multiple chars to play with friends on different servers

BIG OLAF
Jun 24, 2012, 01:01 AM
Sunny. Umad?

Hell naw. I prefer overcast/rain. The higher altitude of Ship 2 is perfect.

goldwing
Jun 24, 2012, 01:01 AM
Shipling Rivalries ^^

Edit: Ship 2 owns all ya'll

Im Goldwing and i approve of this message

Lol yep good ol rivels

XionAsuka
Jun 24, 2012, 01:05 AM
Well, as long as it's all in good fun, I guess. I rather not see people getting mad at others for what server they play on. Then again, i'm the kind of guy who doesn't like to cause much trouble for others... I play 10, but far be it from me to scorn ship 2 players for it.

supersonix9
Jun 24, 2012, 01:06 AM
Hell naw. I prefer overcast/rain. The higher altitude of Ship 2 is perfect.

Good.

I'm in Ship 2 anyways.

goldwing
Jun 24, 2012, 01:10 AM
Well, as long as it's all in good fun, I guess. I rather not see people getting mad at others for what server they play on. Then again, i'm the kind of guy who doesn't like to cause much trouble for others... I play 10, but far be it from me to scorn ship 2 players for it.

Just fun and games not anything like cast suprimacy. No just fun old teasing and such. I mean we r the minority after all. Id join arms with my fellow shiptenions anyday. Ship 2and ftw tho

LordDarkrai
Jul 7, 2012, 01:24 PM
I just started and my player's name is LordDarkrai a level 1 hunter.

angryrocks
Jul 7, 2012, 01:49 PM
PINEAPPLESALAD
RACAST-lv3? i don't remember
i'll play on block 20 and run into people if thats where ya'll are at

chaoelite
Jul 7, 2012, 10:14 PM
remade char on ship 10 char name Myau

Zipzo
Jul 8, 2012, 02:24 AM
I'm Zipzo on ship 10.

GImiller
Jul 8, 2012, 03:31 AM
Atlus v1.04, usually in block 20... feel free to join my game anytime.

Zerocool69
Jul 8, 2012, 03:42 AM
Semic and Bayzel *we play in the same room* Ship 10 , try to hang on block 20 ,21-22 are backup :D