PDA

View Full Version : Item July FUN Scratch Items (Ending the 18th)

Mike
Jun 23, 2012, 04:39 AM
Don't think I've seen one of these yet so here's a list of and brief description of items you can get in the FUN scratch during the open beta.

オールバック  All-back (hairstyle ticket)
メイドカチューシャ  Maid Headband (additional accessory)
ナースキャップ  Nurse Cap (additional accessory)
グッジョブカウンター  Good Job Counter (Room decoration)
ナベリウスパパガイ  Navelius Papagai (Room decoration)
ショップカウンター  Shop Counter (Room decoration)
エレガントバスタブ  Elegant Bathtub (Room decoration)
トリック・ダーツ  Trick Darts (Room decoration)
クラシッククッション  Classic Cushion (Room decoration)
クラシックキャビネット  Classic Cabinet (Room decoration)
クラシックナイトスタンド  Classic Nightstand (Room decoration)
ウエディングケーキ  Wedding Cake (Room decoration)
クラシックベッド  Classic Bed (Room decoration)
クラシック・ダンロ  Classic Stove (Room decoration)
ジュークボックス  Jukebox (Room decoration)
クラシックシェルフ  Classic Shelf (Room decoration)
ウェポンホログラム  Weapon Hologram (Room decoration)
クラシックテーブル  Classic Table (Room decoration)
クラシックソファ  Classic Sofa (Room decoration)
クラシックローテーブル  Classic Low Table (Room decoration)
クラシックチェア  Classic Chair (Room decoration)
オリ・オリ  Ori Ori (Room decoration)
クラシックマット  Classic Mat (Room decoration)
ウェルカムマット  Welcome Mat (Room decoration)
PSO2 Main Theme (Music disk)
The Whole New World (Music disk)
Can Still See the Light (Music disk)
Day Dawns (Music disk)
World With Me (Music disk)
クラシック・テーマ  Classic Theme (Room redecoration ticket)
シーナリーパス・森林  Scenery Pass: Forest (Scenery change ticket)
リモデルームS  Roomodel S (Remodel or additional room ticket)
リモデルームL  Roomodel L (Remodel or additional room ticket)
マイルーム利用3日  My Room 3 Day Pass (Temporary use of My Room)
マイショップ出店3日  My Shop 3 Day Pass (Temporary use of My Shop)
獲得経験値+50%  Exp +50% (Boost ticket)
獲得メセタ+10%  Meseta +10% (Boost ticket)
獲得メセタ+50%  Meseta +50% (Boost ticket)
強化リスク滅少(-1)  Grinding Risk -1 (Grinds lost on failure decreased by 1)
強化成功率+5%  Grinding Success Boost +5%
能力追加成功率+5%  Add Ability Success Boost +5%
グラインダー  Grinder
シンセサイザー  Synthesizer
支援デバイス/HP回復A  Mag Support Device / HP Restoration A (Adds ability to mag)
支援デバイス/状態異常A  Mag Support Device / Status Abnormality A (Adds ability to mag)
支援デバイス/能力上昇G  Mag Support Device / Stat Boost G (Adds ability to mag)
生産デバイス/HP回復系  Mag Creation Device / HP Restoration Items (Adds passive ability to create restorative items to mag)
追加ロビーアクション02  Additional Lobby Action 2 (adds new lobby action)
追加ロビーアクション04  Additional Lobby Action 4 (adds new lobby action)
追加ロビーアクション16  Additional Lobby Action 16 (adds new lobby action)
追加ロビーアクション01  Additional Lobby Action 1 (adds new lobby action)

EDIT: Added the original Japanese so people can look up the items if need be. Music disks are English in game.
EDIT #2: Since this list seems to be good until the 11th of August or so, I'm just going to rename it.

Spellbinder
Jun 23, 2012, 05:02 AM
Thanks for this. :) Time to start using my fun scratches for mag support devices.

darkfalz16
Jun 23, 2012, 12:48 PM
where do you go to get these?

Randomness
Jun 23, 2012, 02:03 PM
There's scratch card terminals in shop area, just do the FUN one.

Thanks for the list, knowing what these things are is helpful. I'm guessing the mag ones let your mag do things to help, or something.

Also, I wouldn't have known I'd gotten an accessory unlock ticket if you hadn't posted this, I'd assumed it was a booster of some kind :wacko:

Triple_S
Jun 23, 2012, 02:15 PM
Damn, the fox ears are on the AC Scratch, aren't they? Well that sucks.

Randomness
Jun 23, 2012, 02:20 PM

I think the animal ears are unlocked from the start, aren't they?

Dragwind
Jun 23, 2012, 02:25 PM
Added to the floating sticky.

Randomness
Jun 23, 2012, 02:56 PM
Added to the floating sticky.

I find this somewhat ironic - that one mod creates the thread, another adds it to the guide sticky.

Mike
Jun 23, 2012, 11:54 PM
I find this somewhat ironic - that one mod creates the thread, another adds it to the guide sticky.
I don't like adding things I've made to stickies. It feels too much like blatent self promotion.

Lumir
Jun 24, 2012, 12:10 AM
Thanks. I received a mag item and some room item that is 8/9 star rarity.

ellu
Jun 24, 2012, 07:27 AM
What is FUN Scratch, what are FUN scratch cards? How do you get them... uwahh? @_@;

Squire Zed
Jun 24, 2012, 02:20 PM
Does anyone know how long the boosters last?

Apparently they last 30 minutes, can someone who knows what they're doing confirm?

Lunairetic
Jun 24, 2012, 09:11 PM
For the support devices, do you just hold them and the mag has it or do you have to use it like an item?

Randomness
Jun 24, 2012, 09:19 PM
For the support devices, do you just hold them and the mag has it or do you have to use it like an item?

The second option on the mag menu lets you use devices on them.

BahnKnakyu
Jun 24, 2012, 10:16 PM
Mike, just wondering:

Now from my limited knowledge of Katkaana, the part after Meido translates as Kachusha, and not headband. Just what the heck is Kachusha supposed to romanize to? Something in French?

Randomness
Jun 24, 2012, 10:26 PM
Mike, just wondering:

Now from my limited knowledge of Katkaana, the part after Meido translates as Kachusha, and not headband. Just what the heck is Kachusha supposed to romanize to? Something in French?

Cachusha, I believe. Type of headband, or something of that sort.

BIG OLAF
Jun 25, 2012, 02:07 AM
At least now I know what the lobby animations are. I can be on the lookout for them.

rko01
Jun 25, 2012, 11:55 AM
Hi!
I just got the maid headband by the scratch card. However I can't find how to equip it... :(

Can someone help me please? :)

Neith
Jun 25, 2012, 02:45 PM
Question: If you get a ticket for an accessory (I got Maid Headband earlier), when you use the ticket will the Maid Headband stay unlocked for good or will you need to get another ticket if you decide to stop using it after a while?

Rika-chan
Jun 25, 2012, 03:11 PM
I think it's unlocked for good. Also, is there any way to get FUN points other than logging in?

Chik'Tikka
Jun 25, 2012, 03:20 PM
Mike, just wondering:

google wanted to spell it like this+^_^+
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i47.tinypic.com/qsujw1.png[/SPOILER-BOX]
no idea what Kachusha is, could just be how you pronounce it+^_^+
anyway, can FUN scratch items be sold? +^_^+

I think it's unlocked for good. Also, is there any way to get FUN points other than logging in?

people using your character as an NPC (Ferria made a good heal bot+^_^+) people giving you good job messages from the character menu, that's all i know for now+^_^+

dijicaek
Jun 25, 2012, 06:50 PM
no idea what Kachusha is, could just be how you pronounce it+^_^+

Did some googling and discovered this: http://egl.livejournal.com/15352772.html?thread=333099716#t333099716

The word Katyusha is derived from Tolstoy's novel, "Resurrection," where the female protagonist is named Katyusha.
During the Taisho era (1912-1926), the theme of this play became very popular in Japan known for Matsui Sumako's role as Katyusha. There is a theory that a headband was worn on Matsui.

ellu
Jun 25, 2012, 09:42 PM
Does anyone have links to the songs?
I am able to find most of them, but I have know idea what the main theme music for pso2 is. haha.

Flevalt
Jun 25, 2012, 11:06 PM
I got some sort of ticket but accidentally used it. Do you know if the effect of the tickets wears off once you log out or if it'll stay until the effect is being used?

Mike
Jun 26, 2012, 12:01 AM
I got some sort of ticket but accidentally used it. Do you know if the effect of the tickets wears off once you log out or if it'll stay until the effect is being used?
It was answered previously in the the thread but "unlock tickets," like accessories or lobby actions, are permanent for the character. EXP and meseta bonus tickets are limited to 30 minutes.

Hi!
I just got the maid headband by the scratch card. However I can't find how to equip it... :(
You have to go to the beauty shop to change accessories.

rko01
Jun 26, 2012, 12:54 PM
You have to go to the beauty shop to change accessories.

Ah~ I've found it, yay! Thank you very much! :)

BIG OLAF
Jun 26, 2012, 08:51 PM
Apparently there's more than just those 4 lobby actions. A friend of mine as the "No-no" emote, which isn't 1, 2, 4, or 16.

Mike
Jun 27, 2012, 02:20 AM
Apparently there's more than just those 4 lobby actions. A friend of mine as the "No-no" emote, which isn't 1, 2, 4, or 16.
That might be #2 if the wiki (http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%83%AD%E3%83%93%E3%83%BC%E3%82%A2%E3% 82%AF%E3%82%B7%E3%83%A7%E3%83%B3) is right.

EDIT: #1 is "Leave it to me!"
#4 is "Joy!"
#16 is "Bed 1" (The default bed 1 action for female charcters is something I would describe as "come hither.")

BIG OLAF
Jun 27, 2012, 02:32 AM
That might be #2 if the wiki (http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%83%AD%E3%83%93%E3%83%BC%E3%82%A2%E3% 82%AF%E3%82%B7%E3%83%A7%E3%83%B3) is right.

EDIT: #1 is "Leave it to me!"
#4 is "Joy!"
#16 is "Bed 1" (The default bed 1 action for female charcters is something I would describe as "come hither.")

Hm, thought I got that one. It was the "deny" emote, I think (turn around, arms folded).

Also, yes. Female 'Bed1' is scandalous (http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z457/BIGOLAF/PSO2/OB64.jpg). I'm a big fan.

EDIT: Actually, I have an inquiry, while we're on the subject. Perhaps someone can answer it.

How exactly do you do the opposite sex's version of the scratch emotes? They don't have a key assignment (to my knowledge), so I'm curious.

EDIT 2: Never mind, i got it figured out.

TerminalMontage
Jun 27, 2012, 04:22 AM
I think there are some not on that list? Like, this?

Can anyone tell me what this mag item does?
[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/KObsE.png[/spoiler-box]

Kietsu
Jun 27, 2012, 10:15 AM
That looks like MAG Support Device / Revival A.

Mike
Jun 27, 2012, 10:23 AM
Hm, thought I got that one. It was the "deny" emote, I think (turn around, arms folded).
Well, this is what lobby ticket 2 does. If that's not it, then maybe there's another way to get emote tickets. Or maybe it's an action that you overlooked. I just pulled #2 tonight so it's hard for me to say.
[spoiler-box]http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1871&pictureid=28780
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1871&pictureid=28781[/spoiler-box]

I think there are some not on that list? Like, this?
If it's not on the list, it's not in the FUN scratch.

goldwing
Jun 28, 2012, 09:32 AM
I got some computer thing for my room but i have no clue what it is or what it dose. And it has options when i turn it on it even talks to me when i get close. I gotta take a pic of it but can someone fill me in to what it is???

kyouyaenzan
Jun 28, 2012, 11:18 AM

I think you can get FUN by sending and receiving 'Good Jobs', I remeber gettin like 5 points sending a gj to a friend.

Slidikins
Jun 28, 2012, 11:28 AM
I think you can get FUN by sending and receiving 'Good Jobs', I remeber gettin like 5 points sending a gj to a friend.You also get FUN for sending and receiving Good Jobs, and for using a Friend as an NPC on a mission. (once per day per friend)

browser
Jun 29, 2012, 04:46 AM
I just got a store counter item from the scratch, what does it do exactly?

JRDeBo
Jun 29, 2012, 12:05 PM
Put it in your room, and people can buy directly from that as opposed to finding your shop.

darkfalz16
Jul 1, 2012, 01:08 PM
what does the all back hairstyle ticket do?

Blackheart521
Jul 1, 2012, 01:13 PM
what does the all back hairstyle ticket do?

It unlocks that hairstyle in the Esthe/Makeover Shop for your character

KanekoSaya
Jul 1, 2012, 02:39 PM
I want fox ears :3 I hope americans can buy AC

Scarlet_Rain
Jul 2, 2012, 04:08 AM
How do you use EXP/Meseta tickets? is it automatic on scratch? can't seem to find it anywhere :(

Saffran
Jul 2, 2012, 04:38 AM
The exp/meseta tickets are in your inventory, at the page with your grinders and photon drops and whatnot.

Zettaizero
Jul 2, 2012, 04:46 AM
Hey, does anyone know how to use the music discs? Are they one-time use ?

Midna
Jul 2, 2012, 08:34 AM
I got a weapon hologram room decoration, is it the same as the close beta decoration?

Mike
Jul 2, 2012, 09:43 PM
I got a weapon hologram room decoration, is it the same as the close beta decoration?
Yes it is.

How do you use EXP/Meseta tickets? is it automatic on scratch? can't seem to find it anywhere :(
You can only use them in a mission. If you try to use them in the lobby, the use option will be greyed out.

Flevalt
Jul 3, 2012, 01:36 PM
Hey, does anyone know how to use the music discs? Are they one-time use ?

You need a Jukebox in your My room first to use them.

NekoXiu
Jul 9, 2012, 02:53 PM
What does scenary pass do?

JeyKama
Jul 9, 2012, 03:21 PM
Scenery Passes change the view outside your MyRoom. Forest Scenery changes it to a forest view with only the central spire visible of the city.

NekoXiu
Jul 9, 2012, 03:37 PM
is MyRoom in PSO2 yet?

Mike
Jul 9, 2012, 07:59 PM
is MyRoom in PSO2 yet?
Yes. You'll need to use one of the various subscriptions or temporary usage items but they are in the game. They have been since the second alpha.

NekoXiu
Jul 9, 2012, 08:39 PM
Yes. You'll need to use one of the various subscriptions or temporary usage items but they are in the game. They have been since the second alpha.

can you expand on this because I don't understand, i only started the game at official release. What does MyRoom do and how do i get one? I have a bunch of myroom items.

Whit
Jul 9, 2012, 08:44 PM
Any idea what the green and yellow soda-can like things you occasionally get in the FUN scratch are? I've got a few of them in storage.

KrankItVZ
Jul 11, 2012, 01:07 PM
Are there any other way to get 3 Day My Shop tickets without paying or FUN? Its my only source of $$$ and I'm on my last day! :(

gigawuts
Jul 11, 2012, 02:43 PM
If they're not account-bound I bet they're sold in the player shops.

Blackheart521
Jul 11, 2012, 02:48 PM
Are there any other way to get 3 Day My Shop tickets without paying or FUN? Its my only source of $$$ and I'm on my last day! :(

Those are bound to you so you can't get them from the shops, you could always just hope for getting one in the FUN scratch while stocking up some inventory to sell for when you get one. ^^

Nu Lo Yin
Jul 11, 2012, 08:46 PM

I won this ticke with my Fun points. Used the ticket, and now cant find anywhere this item went. Where can I go to put this on? I go to the counter where I can change my characters apearence and I cant find it anywhere in those options. I find where the outfit I have on is checked, but there is no other items in that option box...

Anyone know where it went to?

IndigoNovember
Jul 11, 2012, 08:54 PM
Go to the Esthe (the makeover shop), and select it from the accessories.

Chik'Tikka
Jul 14, 2012, 01:35 AM
i noticed some of the items with numbers or spaces couldn't be copy pasted into the player shop search, however, using the filters to narrow down options doesn't always show you the cheapest one on the market, anyway, through some research and testing i found a solution for some of the items, you can find it here (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2805235#post2805235), also, i ask the OP to read through the solution and update the OP so more items can be copy/paste by other users+^_^+

UnLucky
Jul 18, 2012, 09:37 AM
Oh whoops, the other topic didn't show up in search

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=198474