PDA

View Full Version : Stoked and Waiting!!!!

deltasrage
Jun 23, 2012, 04:45 AM
So I really hope this goes here? Anyways I can't wait for servers to come back online!!:D So I had an Idea. What is your favorite things so far with the beta and what it may or may not promise. You can put some dislikes if ya need to but please I want the positive things you like. So, my faves so far...Def loving the ability to combo PA's...absolutly love it. Miss the Chain system from the portables but I dont miss it as much when im tearing up badies with vicious combos of destruction. Also love the skill tree! Can't wait to see what the full tree will look like. And just so I don't make a novel out of this....I end with...WELCOME BACK MAGS!!!!!!!:cuddle: You have been missed my old friends :P

Porkmaster
Jun 23, 2012, 05:18 AM
It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who gives my mag long, passionate kisses.

deltasrage
Jun 23, 2012, 05:19 AM
Yea I thought it was hugs then looked at it closer later lol....gotta love "Typo" lol

Narue Moon
Jun 23, 2012, 05:21 AM
It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who gives my mag long, passionate kisses.

Magphilia much.

ON: The character creator. It is orgasmic.

renrinken
Jun 23, 2012, 05:23 AM
Favorite: Bosses. How I missed classic PSO bosses that not just some gear check. Also overall immersion is very high.

Most super UN-favorite : Rooms, feels worse compared to PSU in almost every way

Fusioneko
Jun 23, 2012, 05:28 AM
Looks like SEGA needs to skill-up/level up that Room skill of theirs. They got bosses down, pat. God I love PSO.

deltasrage
Jun 23, 2012, 05:29 AM
Favorite: Bosses. How I missed classic PSO bosses that not just some gear check. Also overall immersion is very high.

Speaking of Immersion! The random level layout for this game is very impressive!!

Junkboy
Jun 23, 2012, 05:30 AM
When the servers went down I literally said to my friend on skype they need to have a mini back up servers, where even though the server goes down we can still access our mags ,interact with, and feed and wuv them continuously........

ZIE creations
Jun 23, 2012, 05:32 AM

at first I wanted premium for the rooms but now.. meh...

I'm honestly glad they left chains out because they just seemed to be in the way, they especially would be in the way you can combo PAs now.

renrinken
Speaking of Immersion! The random level layout for this game is very impressive!!

Totally agree, was completey awe-struck at first.

"Wait....I just did this mission...its completely different. Awesome~"

Fusioneko

Well Eh.. There's needs to be WAY more variety to the random level layout. Becuase After running the same stages about 7 hours. You've seen ti all. Well, you often see the same ones recurring, I feel there needs a bit more detail there. Especially someone noted in another post. A good way to make it seem WOW... is to do something like.. Caves 2 did, or Caves 3.

In PSO, Forest 1 and 2, well you got closer and closer to something, and the scenery did change. The common thing about Forest is, that the Forest is the same layout, different scenery, somewhat. As you go into deeper areas it does change up a little bit.

I feel it needs more polishing. Otherwise it's still great, way better then the original. At which point, any one spot you walked into on Forest, or Caves, you'd know the general layout, because it was stoic. (Or you've played through the games sooo many times like I did.)

:x Woops said a lot more then I intended.

renrinken
Jun 23, 2012, 05:36 AM
@Fusio: I dont think its a issue with layout itself but zone in the games itself. In PSU Parum you have many enviroments. Highlands, lowlands, plateus, foresty area, small tunnels and caves, lake stuff. Where PSO2 Forest, it feels like one small area repeating over and over.

But I feel mob spawn randomization is pretty great.

deltasrage
Jun 23, 2012, 05:38 AM
Yea it did feel more like you were going somewhere and even with the randomisation it does seem to be made of only a few pieces. I still stand with it though speciely considering its beta still. Who knows what will actually be in the full featured game lol. Ontop of that point the random "Code Attack/Arrest" stuff is also a goo way to change it up. Thumbs up.

Fusioneko
Jun 23, 2012, 05:39 AM
Actually I've noticed that some of the mobs spawn in ratio/ or some sort of percentile in certain areas, open areas tend to yield those fliers in the later levels, narrow passages are usually filled with the wolves, and some of the others have ape/monkey things. Although it is somewhat random, because I've seen a bit of equality here and there.

Although almost positive on more open areas producing the fliers.

riezahughes
Jun 23, 2012, 05:39 AM
Nothing can beat that feeling of dread and anticipation when a boss spawns for you randomly. There's nothing better than being pumped and beating the damned thing to pieces with your comrades!

Fusioneko
Jun 23, 2012, 05:42 AM
Nothing can beat that feeling of dread and anticipation when a boss spawns for you randomly. There's nothing better than being pumped and beating the damned thing to pieces with your comrades!

The field-bosses are a great addition, they're a surprise. I'm still wondering if there are rare mobs, like blue rappys or something. If so, What I would like to see, is rare bosses. That'd be epic, you go to fight a boss.. and by some dumb luck. You get something a bit.. well say similar, but different.

Not the red glowing ones. I think that's just a corruption/darker thing. I know PSO/Ultimate had all unique bosses/scenery. I hope to see that again! That was awesome.

deltasrage
Jun 23, 2012, 05:57 AM
SEE YOU ALL IN A FEW MINUTES!!!!! :D