PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 broken..

Enfluence
Jun 23, 2012, 07:58 AM
I've downloaded this game twice, I've patched it twice. Waited an overall time of 10 hours and I've had enough. If no one here knows whats going on, I'll just accept defeat because with the amount of problems this game.....I'll be bound to find another game breaking bug even if this one gets fixed.

So the problem is; I load up the launcher, click play and I get a black start up screen and then an instant PSO HAS CRASHED. The furthest I've been is the Sega splash but thats just 0.5 secs its basically SE.....and crash.

My specs are

gtx280
e6700 (clocked at 3.53)
2gb ram

other specs are

i5 2500k (4.5)
8gb ram

Both don't work......Solutions anyone?

SolRiver
Jun 23, 2012, 08:30 AM
Hmm... I am thinking it might be language setting related. Though there very little information to go by at all, but from my experience over the years, language conflict are one of the few things that can crash a program practically instantly.

Go to control panel -> region and language setting -> administrative tab -> language for non-unicode programs -> change system locale to Japanese.

If this fix your problem and you don't want to stay in japanese mode all the time, there are things like apploc that can do the function without changing language setting.

Aeris
Jun 23, 2012, 10:56 AM
More like a video driver issue, try getting the latest drivers or doing a fresh install of them, also turn off those extra settings on them like forced settings and see if that works if you have any adjusted or different than the default settings on the graphics card and set them back to default settings.