PDA

View Full Version : S-rank time limit missions

Brus
Jun 23, 2012, 08:22 PM
I can't be the only person who hates these.

EDIT: on that note, any tips for killing the stretchy A-hole any faster...

Chik'Tikka
Jun 23, 2012, 08:38 PM
your not, took me hours to get caves unlocked+^_^+ when we finally did it i had leveled enough to get weak bullet (damn that thing is awesome) and lvl 17 Nassandra (OLAF) was in the party helping (even more then the rest of us combined, ty big blue) +^_^+

PSO Addict
Jun 23, 2012, 08:39 PM
My problem with timed missions it that I feel I am required to just run past all the monsters to save time for the boss. I enjoy the timed missions, but there isn't enough reason for me to slow down to fight the small guys durring them.

Randomness
Jun 23, 2012, 08:54 PM
My problem with timed missions it that I feel I am required to just run past all the monsters to save time for the boss. I enjoy the timed missions, but there isn't enough reason for me to slow down to fight the small guys durring them.

Besides the part where you need to kill enough for S-rank, you mean?

Brus
Jun 23, 2012, 08:56 PM
Besides the part where you need to kill enough for S-rank, you mean?

AGH this. this is the problem.

Zyrusticae
Jun 23, 2012, 08:59 PM
Yeah, these missions are pretty nasty.

Best part is, they never stop coming! :wacko:

Darki
Jun 23, 2012, 09:01 PM
I miss a bit the "areas" in PSO and PSU. This whole open map is nice, but I had to do the damn forest like 10 times till I got the corect number of enemies AND I had enough time to beat the boss.

Rizen
Jun 23, 2012, 10:30 PM
Just finished my last desert one...and I have to say they are a pain in the ass. You have to time the collect quest correctly or you may unintentionally overshoot the timer.

My last group finished the drills with 50 secs to spare. Problem was, the time limit was 30 secs away...and guess what? You have to either get all the drills or wait for the timer to run out. So we ended up missing the time limit by 20 secs.