PDA

View Full Version : It's been said before....

LoserMLW
Mar 5, 2001, 05:42 PM
Last night was amazing. I'm only a lvl 23 now, and I led a group of 3 other players through the Mines and Ruins last night....the other 3 players were lvl 7-19 and we had a blast.

Being a Hunter, I donated all the guns I found to the rest of the party. The guns were met with the cries of "SWEET!" and "Thanks a TON, man!"...they were just a few Lockguns and Snipers, but these guys treated them like they were gold....

Felt good to get to Ruins 2 with a group of guys who were in awe of the settings and surroundings, while at the same time kicking a$$ and taking names....

If anyone wants some honest gaming, and doesn't mind playing on Normal (for now), look for Garrett on the Puck server...and we'll have a good time, I guarantee.

Glider
Mar 5, 2001, 05:54 PM
Ahhh the golden years....

I think the best time ever was when PSO just came out, and everyone was learning their way around. Now it's full of thieves, dupers, and people who go crazy for rare items.

LoserMLW
Mar 5, 2001, 06:02 PM
I'll admit, I haven't spent much of my game time online...and I've already been graverobbed, and thieved in a trade.....but you know what? It doesn't bug me. As long as there's a blade out there, I'll have a weapon to use. As long as there are still people who want to play and have a good time, I'll always have company.

Items are items, that's all. Why does an online fantasy game have to be as materialistic as the real world? Isn't there enough of that crap as it is?

Play the game for fun, play to make friends...don't waste 50 hours of your life trying to get a fictional, intangible gun or sword....spend 50 hours of your life making friends and taking an incredible journy with them. Show someone something they've never seen. Give someone something they could use. Walk with your friends into the lairs of darkness and evil; laughing and fighting your way through.

That's what the game is about.......

MB
Mar 5, 2001, 06:10 PM
*tear* *sniff* that was beautiful man!
MBlaster

LoserMLW
Mar 5, 2001, 06:25 PM
Thanks, MB.... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Just trying to do my part in making the game more enjoyable....

Russian
Mar 5, 2001, 06:47 PM
Amen, brotha! AMEN! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Russian

ragnarok
Mar 5, 2001, 06:52 PM
Heh, brings back alot of old memories...