PDA

View Full Version : Infinite load time

kisetsu
Jun 24, 2012, 02:41 AM
Hi, I was hoping to see if there's anyone that had the same problem as I do and have some suggestions for me :/

I installed the client (at least I believe so), and when I launch the launcher and press game start I am stuck at this stage. The launcher refuses to make progress :|

http://i.imgur.com/4tLM9.jpg

RandomSauc3
Jun 24, 2012, 06:03 AM
Hi, I was hoping to see if there's anyone that had the same problem as I do and have some suggestions for me :/

I installed the client (at least I believe so), and when I launch the launcher and press game start I am stuck at this stage. The launcher refuses to make progress :|

http://i.imgur.com/4tLM9.jpg

My friend was having this problem... after a while it just worked. my best guess would be to leave it on for 10-15mins, and if no progress is made just restart it, rinse, repeat, until it works.

SolRiver
Jun 24, 2012, 08:47 AM
If your hard drive light is blinking, or if your task manager/performance monitor show movement in hard drive... it is working.

I have a few people I know IRL that thought it isn't working, but it actually is when I told them to check if the hard drive is operating.

ProSnipor
Jun 24, 2012, 09:45 AM
If your patching yes it is working. There has been a large data amount released since the downloader went live. My friend let the downloader sit from like 10:30pm till 11:00am and it finished. Its not infinitem its just REALLY long.

Kers
Jun 24, 2012, 01:56 PM
Mine's been on for.. 4 hours now. Still hasn't shown any progress. fun fun.

kisetsu
Jun 24, 2012, 02:33 PM
Left it on overnight when I went to sleep and it hasn't shown any progress :'(

i tried monitoring the task manager when I started the process but it didn't seem to use any of my memory

Vintasticvin
Jun 24, 2012, 03:16 PM
I used to have that too :o

But I deleted it because I grew fed up with having to baby sit it

kisetsu
Jun 24, 2012, 05:39 PM
Fixed,

apparently the problem was the path to my documents passing through a folder named in unicode......