PDA

View Full Version : Ship 2 Players

foolishking
Jun 24, 2012, 04:59 AM
Looking to exchange hunter cards with a few people, I only have 1 friend who plays and his game is extremely unstable so was wondering if anyone wanted to party up often.

Crimson Exile
Jun 24, 2012, 05:03 AM
I don't mind. Name is Crim welcome to pso-world.

KiroMatic
Jun 24, 2012, 05:29 AM
My name is KiroMatic on the Beta (and PSOworld) and I have been wanting some ppl to play with aswell so plz add me

Crimson Exile
Jun 24, 2012, 05:32 AM
My name is KiroMatic on the Beta (and PSOworld) and I have been wanting some ppl to play with aswell so plz add me
I'll send you a friend request on here as well.

Hende
Jun 24, 2012, 05:44 AM
I'm しろこ.

Most of the time I'll be afk-ing in the lobby though...

NotSpike
Jun 24, 2012, 05:57 AM
I'm Shahin, also looking for people to play with

foolishking
Jun 24, 2012, 06:12 AM
Probably should of added this to my first post but how does one send a friend request to someone?

Hende
Jun 24, 2012, 06:24 AM
Probably should of added this to my first post but how does one send a friend request to someone?

Click at someone, then select the ninth option.

DeathByPogs
Jun 24, 2012, 06:30 AM
Name is AwesomeSauce, hit me up.

RCDG66
Jun 24, 2012, 07:00 AM
I'm alright for a party, the name's Meathead.

Sizustar
Jun 24, 2012, 07:10 AM
ID: Sizustar
Char name: Sizustar

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee490/Star_Sizu/pso20120623_071145_018.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]
Ranger, I'm usually on Block 36
Although I believe you can use the Visiphone to send friend invite once you know a player ID or Char aname

XxRodnutzxX
Jun 24, 2012, 08:07 AM
hey everyone I just finally got the game up and running :) Is ship 2 the official ship of English speaking players or PSO-WORLD players?

I haven't created my character yet and don't want to until I confirm this since I don't know if you can change ships after creation.

Can anyone confirm this please? I thought I read somewhere that English players were also using ship 10.

Blackheart521
Jun 24, 2012, 08:12 AM
hey everyone I just finally got the game up and running :) Is ship 2 the official ship of English speaking players or PSO-WORLD players?

I haven't created my character yet and don't want to until I confirm this since I don't know if you can change ships after creation.

Can anyone confirm this please? I thought I read somewhere that English players were also using ship 10.

Ship 2 was is the official server for PSOW but it got locked a few hours into the first day and people who didn't wanna wait to play (can't really blame em for that) went to ship 10, it is unlocked now though, so now like 1/3 of the people are on ship 10 and 2/3 are on ship 2... my suggestion, go to ship 2... its what all the cool kids are doing haha ^^

iwerkout
Jun 24, 2012, 08:15 AM

2 or 10 now, since we're all pretty much split between the two.
Just a few notes while you're making your decision;
Ship 2 will have a higher density of population, so the community/sales/trades will be better there, but lag will also be worse.
Ship 10 will have a smaller community so trading and stuff may not be so good, but there is less lag to be had there.

So, take your pick! It's really up to you.

EDIT* Yes you will be able to switch servers later, but at an AC ($$$) cost.

foolishking
Jun 24, 2012, 08:23 AM
I can;t seem to figure the sending friend request to people who aren't near me so here's my info.

ID: crion
Char: Killer Valkyrie

Edit: Also I'm a lvl 11 hunter right now

Edit2: Also if anyone has skype and wants to voice through that my name is ty-rush

T4ke
Jun 24, 2012, 08:25 AM
ID: T4ke

Chara Name: Kary

Add me too. Sometimes it's better if you play with people who can understand you ;).

LokinModar
Jun 24, 2012, 08:40 AM
If you see any Mokkreah running around ship 2, it is me.

:)

XxRodnutzxX
Jun 24, 2012, 11:35 AM
Hey everyone thanks for all the info to help me get on. Anyone care to show me the ropes? My Japanese is very limited so I have no idea how to add people. At the moment I'm trying to setup a game pad because keyboard play definitely was not designed with me in mind. :(

Is there a tutorial on how to setup a game pad.

Anyway my online name is Rodnutz if anyone would like to add me show me how to join quests, etc...

I played through chapter one and man this game is so awesome. I really do hope it comes stateside or someone creates a patch.

Edit: I'm on Ship 2

SolarSamurai
Jun 24, 2012, 12:26 PM
Hey everyone thanks for all the info to help me get on. Anyone care to show me the ropes? My Japanese is very limited so I have no idea how to add people. At the moment I'm trying to setup a game pad because keyboard play definitely was not designed with me in mind. :(

Is there a tutorial on how to setup a game pad.

Anyway my online name is Rodnutz if anyone would like to add me show me how to join quests, etc...

I played through chapter one and man this game is so awesome. I really do hope it comes stateside or someone creates a patch.

Edit: I'm on Ship 2

Haha, I am right with you on that one! I will meet you. I need someone to show me the ropes as well. I got all the basic controls down and the menu and setting up a party. But that is about it.

NoticedEnigma
Jun 24, 2012, 05:27 PM
I'd like to play with some people, my name is Armistice

VANNO
Jun 24, 2012, 07:44 PM
8D always happy to meet up with everyone. If you see me running around just say Hi (even if it looks like I'm afk, chances are I'm just pt chatting). I'm mainly on block 32 when my friends are on, but if not I'll be in block 20-22.

PS: Look for VANNO/MulTai.

Slidikins
Jun 25, 2012, 02:36 PM
I'm on Ship 2 and go by the name Amethyst. I'm known for abusing the Autochat function of the game.

Only Lv13 right now, though. I try to get onto Block 20 but since it's usually full I float around.