PDA

View Full Version : High Tier Mission Requirement?

Cash202
Jun 25, 2012, 12:21 AM
I could use a bit of help.

4th tier missions from Joseph for Hunter.
There are 3 types of missions he gives: Sword, Wire Lance and Partisan.
4th tier requires Rappy Hunt (3rd forest mission) on Hard completed in under 15 minutes using only one type of weapon (one mission for each). It does not have to be S Rank.
However, on the 4th tier there is an additional requirement I cannot figure out and am looking for help.

I've completed the missions more than 20 times now and have tried many different ways and variations of doing so, if you know exactly what is required, help would be greatly appreciated.

Another quest series I'm having trouble figuring out is missions given by Clessida (Short purple hair girl with long ears, later missions).
She has 2 missions that require you to complete the 2nd Forest Mission on Hard.
In this case, the result has to be S Rank, no time limit. Each mission has an additional unique requirement I don't understand. I decipher it says "Only XXXX", but not sure what exactly.

I'd also be appreciative if you think you can help, but require additional information.
It's odd asking for help, since I generally figure this stuff out on my own, but it's been about 3 hours and the servers are down. Decided I'd try my luck :)