PDA

View Full Version : read plz

Omniforce
Mar 23, 2003, 11:56 PM
on holidays when rare rappys are there to find are they more common or just as hard to find as normal rare monsters?, because ive only seen abot 3 rare monsters the whole time ive played, bad luck i quess...

Muku6
Mar 23, 2003, 11:59 PM
Well, the Christmas Rappy was in Temple. It was a Holiday variation of the Love Rappy. I assume it was same for Halloween. So yes, you would have to find the rare Love Rappy to get it. Of course instead of looking and being named Love Rappy it'll be named, say like for Christmas for example, Saint Rappy.

Good luck. Out of all the time we had to find Christmas Rappys, I only found one after many hours of piping in and out of games (yes I know Pipe trick doesn't work online, I was doing the trick on one site that let you check out a lot of Rappies, yet only had to do a few rooms).

Omniforce
Mar 24, 2003, 12:03 AM
so should i keep doing forest or temple over and over?? whats the pipe trick?

Yoda86
Mar 24, 2003, 07:25 AM
The pipe trick is simply finding a room full of a rare monster's normal counterpart, then setting a telepipe (or ryuker) in that room and going back and forth between that room and Pioneer 2. When you go back to the room from Pioneer 2, the monsters are recalculated and there is a slim chance that one of them might be a rare monster http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

Atax
Mar 24, 2003, 08:16 AM
On 2003-03-23 20:59, Muku6 wrote:
I assume it was same for Halloween.

The halloween rappies were NPCs.

BrokenHope
Mar 24, 2003, 11:06 AM
No. They had them in the cake trading quest as well as in the temple like the santa rappies.

RedFox
Mar 24, 2003, 12:48 PM
i have still never seen a rare rappy http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Maelkith
Mar 24, 2003, 04:17 PM
i dont think the holiday rappies were as rare as love rappies. i have seen a grand total of 3 love rappies to date, but in a week of hunting i killed 5 st. rappies.

Zeebo
Mar 24, 2003, 04:28 PM
Just keep trying and you'll get it....