PDA

View Full Version : Any Duckman Fans Here?

MonoxideChild
Mar 24, 2003, 12:29 AM
If you don't know, Comedy Central has Duckman on every Monday morning/late Sunday night. it comes on at 1 am central time.

Abaddon
Mar 24, 2003, 12:32 AM
duckman's pretty awesome, if not weird.

Jason Alexander makes a great voiceover for the clotheless duck. (i've wondered why everyone else wears clothes and he doesnt.)

TedEdFred
Mar 24, 2003, 12:39 AM
wow, cool. I'm gonna watch it. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Kay
Mar 25, 2003, 12:25 AM
I find it quite amusing. In the same way I find the Simpsons amusing. Hehe both great shows.

silvermax
Mar 25, 2003, 12:34 AM
what about "The Critic" ??

thats an awsoem show too

Captain_Dude
Mar 25, 2003, 12:35 AM
Ahh yes... As I remember I first watched that show back when it first was out, when it was on whichever station it was on until Comedy Central purchased the rebroadcast rights(which station was that, NBC? FOX?)...

If my memory serves me correctly(Chairman Kaga is teh 1337!) I was turned on to that show by a buisness partner of my parents... I remember the nostalgia trip I had when i first discovered it on Comedy Central...

RuneLateralus
Mar 25, 2003, 12:56 AM
Ummm...

If you were talking about The Critic, it started out on ABC, then moved to Fox.

Duckman started out on USA, I believe.

There are some episodes I like from Duckman, but it is not my favorite. I like the Critic a lot more. That show had some great gags.

"Buy my book! Buy my book! Buy my book! Buy my b..."

Captain_Dude
Mar 25, 2003, 01:31 AM
On 2003-03-24 21:56, RuneLateralus wrote:
Ummm...

If you were talking about The Critic, it started out on ABC, then moved to Fox.

Duckman started out on USA, I believe.

There are some episodes I like from Duckman, but it is not my favorite. I like the Critic a lot more. That show had some great gags.

"Buy my book! Buy my book! Buy my book! Buy my b..."

I was referring to Duckman...

I, aswell, quite enjoyed the Critic... But since I've seen each and every episode many times, the show sorta lost it's appeal...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Captain_Dude on 2003-03-24 22:32 ]</font>

KodiaX987
Mar 25, 2003, 08:17 AM
"What the hell are YOU starin' at?!"

"Oh my GOD! Waddya eat to make 'em point that way?"

"Hey! It's time for my physical!"

"HAHAHA!! Never put the hammer on the nail! Ohhhh hahahaha!!"

Duckman is teh l337. I couldn't get enough of him.

That sounded SO wrong...