PDA

View Full Version : Xfire Clan for PSO2

Jazneo
Jun 27, 2012, 12:20 PM
I start a xfire clain for PS02 if you want to make friends when your not in the game you can

http://www.xfire.com/communities/pso2/

everyone can join who playing pso2

burende
Jun 27, 2012, 12:46 PM
Never used xfire before, so i set up an account and joined the clan always good to have people to play with

Jazneo
Jun 27, 2012, 12:51 PM
Never used xfire before, so i set up an account and joined the clan always good to have people to play with

get the xfire messenger

it let you record video, use voice chat and make chat rooms. right now the xfire is low on member i trying to make easy for other people to find people. just tell your friend and all to join they it get bigger

thablinksta
Jun 27, 2012, 03:19 PM
i didn't know xfire even still existed. I used it waaaaay back in the day when I would play Counter Strike (this was before steam had its overlay)

i'll have to give it a try.

Firehouse1983
Jun 27, 2012, 04:04 PM
So, Janzeo, have you got xfire to recognize PSO2 as an installed game? Or just for messaging purposes?

Jazneo
Jun 27, 2012, 04:32 PM
So, Janzeo, have you got xfire to recognize PSO2 as an installed game? Or just for messaging purposes?

xfire recognize it it has it own icon and all the xfire feature work in the game

Muna
Jul 17, 2012, 10:30 AM
xfire recognize it it has it own icon and all the xfire feature work in the game

It doesn't recognise PSO2 for me. Did you use any trick or was it automatic?

SandalMX
Jul 17, 2012, 10:57 AM
get the xfire messenger

it let you record video, use voice chat and make chat rooms. right now the xfire is low on member i trying to make easy for other people to find people. just tell your friend and all to join they it get bigger

I have xfire but i cant make the Xfire in-game works for PSO2, i changed some parameters but still doesnt work, well at least detect the game.

Well, i joined to this xfire clan :-P

Saludos

Juubi
Oct 16, 2012, 11:06 PM
Joining this xfire thing. Names Juube.... Lets swing the blades, pop caps, and commit mass genocide together...