PDA

View Full Version : Want to set up a run? Post interest here!

Ranmaru
Jun 28, 2012, 07:00 AM
Ok so if you want to play with people and not by yourself, just whore yourself out and post that you are interested. Use this formula:

- Name of your character
- Level of character
- Name of Ship
- Name of block you will be in
- When you will be in that block
- Specify if you move between blocks or always stick around in a block

I say put in a time for when you will be in a block because some people move around from block to block, and others just stick around there.Also mention if you will dance, or not. I think some people don’t like dancing (THOSE FOOLS), so I’m sure it would be something of interest for others. (Some people just don’t goof around, and that’s fine) Feel free to ask people in here to play with you that have posted, just make sure to also post the info. If you already have your character/ship /block? Info in your sig, just state when you will be on (and what block if you use different ones) Also feel free to use this to get to know a person to play with, just don’t stick around and clutter up the thread, share info and speak through private means afterwards so others can find others who want to play together easily. Most important of all, don’t just add a person without saying much. Talk! Get to know each other. Playing this game with friends is better than just someone random that doesn’t really talk much, just is in for the quest. Of course, if you are the type to say “I would like to play with others, but I am no strings attached, would rather just quest and not talk as much” kind of person, say so. Maybe others share that in common with you and would like to quest with you to avoid ‘sillyness’ and just %500 questing only. This may turn into just an intro about yourself and the info, which I think is just fine. : P

Feel free to also critique this idea/ or give suggestions to add on to this! I was going to wait a bit until later since the servers are almost up, but who cares! I'm sure you all would want to talk and add friends on PSO2 even while it's down.

=============================

Character: Lance
Level: 10
Ship: Ship 2
Block: I don't have a particular preference.
Time: Later tonite most deff.

I will usually move around from block to block, or move to a block my friend will be on.

Feel free to add me on an IM to set up a run. I'm always up for a run. Also wouldn't mind chatting about PSO2 or anything else in general.

And YES, I dance. But I also quest as well. : P

jiasu73
Jun 28, 2012, 07:22 AM
Character : Tomia
Level : 30
Ship: Ship 2
Block : Im usually in blocks 1-4 since its a lot easier to gather multi-area roaming parties compared to other blocks from my experience.
Time: I will play once maintenance is over. I will be online from 10pm pst-4pm pst

During Japanese hot hours finding parties for the free missions i want is usually no trouble, this is also the time where most of my teammates are available for play. Once it gets pasts 10 am-pst though i struggle finding people to play with and would like to meet people who is willing to farm multi-area, and do boss hunts with me.

franstormer
Jun 28, 2012, 07:34 AM
Name of your character - ささら
Level of character - lvl30 ranger
Name of Ship - Ship 2
Name of block you will be in - Block 35
When you will be in that block - Most of the time
Specify if you move between blocks or always stick around in a block - stick in block35 unless im looking for randoms for boss grinding

Zeke154
Jun 28, 2012, 07:50 AM
Character : Zero
Level : 27
Ship: 2
Block : Usually in block 24 sometimes I go to block 20-23 because of friends
Time: I will be online from 6pm est- 11pm est on weekdays due to work, available mostly all day during weekends.

looking for anyone to join on client orders and working on matter boards

Danisaur
Jun 28, 2012, 11:40 AM
Character: Danisaur
Level: 20
Ship 2
Block: 20-22, depends on how busy it is
Time: mostly weekends and randomly throughout the day(cant really give a time o.o), but im on pretty often

im also looking to complete matter boards, client orders and killing bosses and stuff :D