PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Significance of racial stats?

marvelous stan
Jun 28, 2012, 04:49 PM
The stat differences between the different races and sexes seem rather small (7 points out of 100 at max, with items further diminishing the difference), do they really produce any significant difference in damage?

Blackheart521
Jun 28, 2012, 05:06 PM
The biggest difference I could see in stat differences between races would be being able to equip certain weapons and/or armors 1 or 2 levels before a different race, though that could be counteracted by mag stats or SP investments, though that could make a decently large difference if one person hits the max level and they could equip a weapon that gives them 50-100 more attack power than someone else who is just below the required stats to equip the same weapon and unable to get stats higher until they increase the level cap. ^^

buri-chan
Jun 28, 2012, 05:10 PM
They're there to appease the minmaxing gods. Not really of importance, but worth considering if you really want to. In general, though, stats go in this order of importance:

Class > Equipment > Mag > Race > Gender

Adelheid
Jun 28, 2012, 10:31 PM
Actually given that equipment is class restricted it's more Class = Equipment > Mag > Race > Gender. Also the numbers I saw in another thread didn't differentiate between gender, so that might not matter.

Blackheart521
Jun 28, 2012, 10:42 PM
Actually given that equipment is class restricted it's more Class = Equipment > Mag > Race > Gender. Also the numbers I saw in another thread didn't differentiate between gender, so that might not matter.

There are stat differences between male and female, hence why everyone is always saying that FOnewearls have the highest Tech Attack, otherwise I bet some people would be FOnewms instead in PSO2

Sigmund
Jun 28, 2012, 10:43 PM
It's not a big difference, if anything it helps with the lore. Humans are all rounders, good at every class but master of none. Casts are built solid for melee and range, while Newmans are delicate magical creatures. =)

The actual stat difference is minimal at best.

KanekoSaya
Jun 28, 2012, 10:52 PM
Eh I don't care I pick what I like ;3

moorebounce
Jun 28, 2012, 11:50 PM
All I know is the humans are good for nothing unless you don't like having big pointy ears and don't feel like being a cast.