PDA

View Full Version : Zero rifle and divine minds for trade

Mega605
Jun 29, 2012, 02:29 AM
I'm trading a zero rifle life lv4 0/0/17/19/0 flame hit and 3 divine minds for divine power(s) or stuff of equal value. I mostly want the divine pow.but anything good works to.

DoctorShanks
Jun 29, 2012, 12:00 PM
Could you perhaps narrow down your wants list a little bit? I really do want that Zero Rifle. I don't have any Divine/Powers for trade at the moment, but my list is quite extensive with useful items.

Mega605
Jun 29, 2012, 01:10 PM
Here are some of the wepons i want:
Sabers: lavis kanon, luzparias, zero saber
Sowds: milias breaker, yontate In, Akatsuki In
Wands: White disater, psycho wand
Slicers: Kouga shuriken, fuuma shuriken
Rods: Zero cane
I want them because i like how they look,and to complete some of the item gallery

NER0
Jun 29, 2012, 01:16 PM
I am interested in your Zero Rifle.

I have a Zero Saber and some of the others your looking for.

Please check my tradelist: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=184004

CookieSundae
Jun 29, 2012, 02:50 PM
i have lv 4 luzpariz w/ cross wave i need to check my trunk if i have more.. i'll give it to you hahaha

Chaos Rappy
Jun 30, 2012, 12:41 AM
If I CAN trade with you, since I can't trade until I get back into San Diego in about a month and a half, I would like to offer some things for your Zero Rifle:

White Disaster+20, 0/0/30/0/0, HeavenLv1 [Target+1], Beat Quake
[IceLv3]Zero Cane, 0/0/0/0/44, Magical Sign

And I'll throw in a Lv5 Luzparias w/ Force Ride. Because I don't know what else to offer you besides those, and I have yet to finish my trade topic, haha... ^_^;

DoctorShanks
Jul 1, 2012, 05:41 PM
The best item I can offer is a Lv4 life Zero Saber. I'm kind of forced to replace mine anyway. The life element is very powerful but requires artful playing. Also I'm in the same boat as Chaos (not literally) about not being able to trade until a later date. If you're interested then I'll be sure to keep you posted.

Mega605
Jul 4, 2012, 02:48 PM
Choas Rappy i would like to be fair and just do the zero cane if i take your offer. If i am correct my force cann't even use it yet(lv65) so i won't get much use of it.
Doctorshank's zero saber is more useful for me because i use my hucast cast more and he is lv100.

Chaos Rappy
Jul 4, 2012, 08:59 PM
My own Zero Saber has betrayed me... D:

I don't mind, though, really. Whoever's offer you want more/can get to first, accept it willingly. I'm not really the person who would NEED it the most anyhow, I got plenty of other good weapons too. :)

DoctorShanks
Jul 5, 2012, 12:18 PM
Man I've been very forgetful lately. The Zero Saber does belong to Chaos, and if I do trade it then whetever I get in return would also belong to Chaos. If Chaos doesn't mind then I suppose the trade is still on.

While I'm at a place with a good internet connection, I can't use it since my 3DS is at home.

Mega605
Jul 5, 2012, 02:50 PM
If i could use this i would keep it but my ranger dies if i don't look at his health and heal him and i perfer my rouge pluse,gun blades, and lazer connons. and by the time i could make use with the zero rifle i might have better wepons.

Chaos Rappy
Jul 5, 2012, 09:06 PM
I don't really mind, Shanks. Just so long as the Saber gets its use from whomever owns it, then I have no qualms with who gets what in this trade. I just want everyone to be happiest with what they'll be getting from the trades, and I think I'd be happiest if you two were happiest with your own trades, whether or not it involved me. ^_^

Mega605
Jul 6, 2012, 12:49 AM
So if i guess if it's ok i will trade the zero rifle for the zero saber. DoctorShanks tell me when you can come and do the trade in the mean time it is reserved for you.
Now i have 3 divine minds for trade i have a total of 7(4 on my fonewmen not for trade)